Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Evening observations

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 1, 2022 : (2210) Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer walked over to a sitting area and took a seat. A glance to look around the room. It was still a quiet night. Although the conversation was lively and quite pleasant.

"I am curious what other personas may be gracing these halls."
    She states, curious if anyone would wish to continue to speak with her.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Intrigued by the possibilities for further conversation, he followed the Lady Notary to the seating area.

Continued from (2210) Eternal Court...

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale follows the others, deciding upon a seat that gave her a view of the door and the room.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

As the Seneschal and Prince join her, Jennifer gives slight nods to each of the two Kindred who were above her station. She had already given initial courtesy, yet she was fastidious about not causing offense.

"I would be quite interested to attend Court at your establishment, when the time is right of course, Your Grace."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He thought on the comment, "It would be nice for a change of scenery..."

"The last time was..." he considers for a moment, "Was it at the Crone Temple? If nothing else, we should close down the Nox for the evening and gather upstairs in November."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to Jenn, “I’m eager to host it there. And who knows, maybe I’ll open it up for a Kindred only night.” But it felt too much like bragging, and that just wasn’t her thing.

To Jacque, “Are you saying Elysia is due for a change?” from her tone, she was joking before she nodded, “Yes, I believe that was the last time it was held outside Nox. It’s one of the reasons I’m eager to get the security finished, so that when the mood strikes, Court can be held at my business.” They didn’t need a second Elysia, their numbers were too low. But Jacque was right, it might be good to hold it somewhere else here and there.

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A glance to Jack. A slight nod of agreement. "I think that is a fantastic idea, your Grace. Do let me know if you need any help setting it up."
    A subtle glance around the room. It was quiet. People shoring up their Beast's before the Formal Court?
    "I am looking forward to the Soiree that is coming up.

"Have either of you seen Madame Hamura of late?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He shrugged with innocence, "It would keep everyone on their toes at least."

"Likewise," he agreed with the Notary. "It is nice to have new traditions."

"I have not," he answered. After another moment of thought he added, "Though I tend to give new Kindred the benefit of the doubt on their presence until after the next Formal. Sacramento has a lot of depth to explore as a new arrival."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing to Jenn, “Thank you for the offer.” But she was getting comfortable with setting things up, especially with now having a restaurant.

At the mention of Hamura, a shake of her head, “No.” it was simple and it was the truth.

Looking to Jacque, “I wasn’t aware that people were becoming complacent. Perhaps I should shake things up a bit then.” A hint of calculating in her eyes. Kindred should be comfortable, but not too comfortable.

“With the transient nature of Kindred, I don’t tend to really pay attention until a couple Formals of passed. Some tend to stop by, want to impress, fail, then leave. And some just don’t see the need for our monthly gatherings until it’s mandatory.” Which in itself spoke volumes.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A nod as she thought this over. Quite possible that the Mekhet was investigating the matter that she and Madame Hamura had discussed. Or she was establishing herself. All were valid avenues.
    A glance between the Seneschal and the Prince as Jennifer thought about what they shared.

Complacent. It could be a dangerous word in a Prince's vocabulary, Jennifer thought.

"Yes, new traditions can bring fulfillment." She replies to Jack with her Cursed voice.
    Her mind still churned over the Prince's words. Wondering.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread