Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Forten's Illusion: Tailgating

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Damn!

It seems curiosity has turned his attention from one target to another, and his original target is suspicious. Whoever this woman was she doesn't share his desire to stay out of notice. But it's not completely unsalvageable.
    3 successes

Conner shifts towards the woman cooly, relying a bit on predatory instincts to keep his movements smooth and non-threatening. "The ghosting, definitely more analog. Eyewitnesses, not recorded. As for the rest..." A bit of a coy edge creeps into his voice. "I'm not too comfortable saying out loud into the night. But maybe somewhere more private? Honestly it'd be nice to get this off my chest to someone of similar interests." So far this woman doesn't read as a spellcaster. Not fully human. Two's company. But something interested in keeping up the appearance of humanity for anyone looking. So maybe an ally? He extends a hand towards the woman. A welcoming gesture with hints of an invitation. For what...

Well. He'll have to see how that goes.

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Jennifer Hazelton

"Its a bit late for me." The woman said. "Yet we can meet up tomorrow, if that works for you."
    She shakes Conner's hand. Her hand is warm with life. "Here." She shows Conner her screen, which shows the name Lottie and a phone number. "My name is Lottie. You can call me here. You got a number for me?"
    "Hello," The man who had been talking to the homeless man walked over. "Good evening, Lottie. Who is your friend?" He looks over Conner carefully. He seems to be taking in every detail.

3. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

PRE

Conner accepts the handshake and takes in the name. Lottie. "Lottie...pleasure. Here." He shows Lottie his number as well. "Let me know where you'd like to meet up. I'm pretty available in the evenings." Understatement of the...

And then the well-dressed gentleman arrives. And he knows Lottie. "Conner. Pleased to meet you, Mr...?" He extends a hand towards the man while also taking in the details, especially since now he lacks distractions to reading the man's aura.
    2 successes

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Jennifer Hazelton

Lottie recorded his number in her phone.
    "Hello, Conner. I'll give you a call about - what did you call it? The people vanishing? It is definitely something that I am interested in."

"Ah, yes, good to see you Lottie. I verified one guest to our private event."
    Eyes look to Conner and look him over for a few moments. "You can call me Maschio." The man states to Conner. Maschio looks to Connie.
    "I am going to be heading home. Would you like me to give you a lift?"

Lottie agreed. The two bid goodbye to Conner and moved off to the garage.

6. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

Combat Stats

PRE

"I look forward to it." Conner allows some genuine gratitude to show in his expression. Tantalizing secrets and charming looks aside, he likes Lottie's fascination with the supernatural. It reminds him a bit of himself, once upon a time.

Maschio... ​The name doesn't ring a bell at the moment. But who's to say it won't become important later. I suppose it would be too much to expect Forten to just show up out of the blue and explain himself. All the sweeter when we find and corner him. He gives Maschio and Lottie a nod of farewell before departing for the night. These certainly weren't the pieces he was expecting to find, but Conner has faith that they'll provide some needed insight for the mission at hand.

Thanks for a fun, twisty information-gathering Scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread