Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She had sent Phoenyx a text to stop by her loft when she had the time, and that the door would be unlocked and to just come in. She trust her friend.

It was October, and the Thyrsus couldn’t not remember ever hitting the clubs with the Arrow on Halloween. And that just wasn’t ok. They needed to go out, dressed up and let lose!

Plus, what would Phoenyx dress up as?! Would she have an idea in mind? Or was she going to have to push her friend to let her hair down and just have fun?

Sitting on the couch, she sipped a beer and waited.
    Phoenyx Xadun

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

It had been too long since Phoenyx had just hung out with Aurora - the text was a great opportunity when the Arrow was not great at reaching out.

However, it just wasn't in her nature to walk into somone else's home. What if Aurora was entertaining? Or not ready?

Wearing a fleecy top and leggingsunder her leather trenchcoat to help stave off the Autumn chill, the Arrow knocked on the door to Aurora's apartment.

"Hi!" she said cheerily when Aurora opened the door. "How are you?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora was dressed for the chilly weather, but also comfort in an oversized sweater and leggings.

“You know, when I say the door is open, it means you can just come in right?” just making sure she got it. “But hi!” a smile as she closes the door and walks back into the living room. “Can’t really complain, decided I’m not working on Halloween this year and also decided you’re coming out with me.” A sip of her beer, “Oh, want something to drink?" she’d offered Phoenyx something to drink enough times for the Arrow to know she had pretty much anything. “Been up to anything exciting?”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx squirms uncomfortably. "It would be rude. You know I don't like just coming in." The Arrow had moved past many things in her life, but some rules were just too deeply ingrained. She sets her red helmet down on the side and makes her way in.

"You decided? Do I get a choice?" she replied with a smile. It sounded like a good idea - it had been a while since they'd gone out for a drink. "Could I have tea? I rode over so I don't want to drink."

There was a shrug. "Not really. The usual - I patrol, I study. I have spent some weekends doing paintball to practice my marksmanship to suppliment my time on the range, but it isn't really the same. I am starting to wonder if I should be doing something more." She shrugs. "What about you? Have you done anything interesting?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow arches, “It’s only rude if I didn’t give you permission to just come in.” but she wasn’t going to push it. Somethings her friend just seemed not ok with.

“Technically, I suppose you get a say in it. But you’ll be missing out a fun evening with lots of drinks and looking for hot guys.” Cause that was her goal. “Sure.” Setting her beer down, she prepares the tea and brings it to Phoenyx. “Plus, I turned down a few different jobs to hit the town, so you kinda have to.” A shrug.

Sounded boring to the Thyrsus. “You should be getting out more and enjoying life.” They’d talked about that over and over again. “Only interesting thing has been hitting new bars and meeting interesting people. Like this one guy, oh my god, his accent! Amazing!” what was it with accents? “So that’s the extent of me doing anything.”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"It's a point of respect," the Arrow replies a little reproachfully. Hopefully Aurora would get it.

Dark eyes shine excitedly. "Well.... that does sound like fun. It has been a while since I looked for hot guys! But I hope they weren't important jobs. I don't want you to put yourself out for me."

She shrugged. "I am! I do all kinds of enjoyable things - parkour, paintball.... is there something else I should be doing? I suppose I could go skydiving again. That was amazing." There is a small smile. "It doesn't sound like you're doing much more than I am. Who was this guy with the accent? Sounds like you liked him." She smirks a little.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was only a shrug. It wasn’t something she was going to push if her friend felt strongly about it.

“Don’t worry about the jobs I didn’t take. I’ve worked way too many Halloweens and I just want to go out and have fun. We each deserve a night out.” Plus, she didn’t feel like working.

Sipping the beer, “But it sounds like the paintball is also work related.” Shrugging, “I just think you need to let your hair down and get away from work things once and a while. I get it, work is important, and I totally respect that, but so is relaxing and just enjoying life.” Maybe that’s how the were different. Where Phoenyx was all work, Aurora, well, wasn’t. “I just want to see you enjoying life outside the Circle and it’s responsibilities.” She cared. “If I remember right his name was Jasper.” A shake of the head, “I just thought he was cute with a cool accent.” Now, liked enough for a one-night stand? Maybe.

“Ok, so back to Halloween! DO you have a costume?”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx smiles. "I think so too. I like our nights out! Even if the morning after is not so great." Her own fault really, but she was still figuring out the balance of alcohol to her smaller body.

There's what might be considered an evil smile. "Maybe. But it's still fun. Boys don't expect me to know how to handle myself in combat situations. It's so funny when they underestimate me." Another nod. "Aurora, I am getting it. It was actually nice seeing people for the meeting. I thought I was sick. But I think I might have been... missing company. Doing things." The Obrimos shrugs. "I do relax. Just.... differently to you. It isn't as important to me - but I am starting to understand it can be important." She smiles. "Maybe I could take you for a ride. I could show you how fun that is."

There is a small frown. "No. Kaze tried to get me to dress up one year, but I didn't want to do it. I don't know what I would look good as in a costume." She spoke like that really mattered

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a chuckle, “Yeah, those tend to suck, and only get worse with age. We just need to find that happy balance for you, where you have a good buzz going, but aren’t going to regret it in the morning.” And that could take years. “It’s also why I make sure you have water.” Cause hydration was important.

Laughing, “Ok, I can see how that would be fun.”

As she listened, she knew Phoenyx was right. They had different thoughts on what relaxing was, and she knew it wasn’t something she could push on her. So she decides to make an effort to stop push her. “Nothing wrong with missing company.” It was progress in her head. “On your bike?” she wasn’t sure how she felt about that. Bikes didn’t scare her or anything.

“I think many things would look good on you! And part of the fun of Halloween is just getting to dress up as someone or something else for the night! I used to dress up as Harley Quinn quite a bit, mostly cause I like how the costume looked.” Tight leather looked good. “And why does it matter if it looks good or not? It’s a night dedicated to having fun! You find a costume or idea that looks like it would be fun to be for the night, and you just go with it! Like this year, I’m thinking I might go as Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, but with a female twist to it!”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I can look after myself you know," Phoenyx retorts, but her cheeks flush a little and she tries to repres the smile. It was nice to know her friend cared. "It's just hard. I'm happy with the drinks and then they all go nasty all of a suddden."

The Arrow's smile stretches to look positively mischevious. It's a different look for her, but she certainly seems to be happy about it.

She nods. "It is different for me, but I do not think it is bad. It is nice having people to talk to." A nod, eagerly. "Yes! A cannot believe I have never offered before! It is such fun. Exciting. There is something about travelling fast that I enjoy."

There is a frown. "I suppose. Maybe if I could find something that keeps my legs free? In case I have to fight someone." It paid to be practical. "Scorpion? Like.... the arachnid?" She was confused - clearly didn't get that reference. "I thought they were supposed to be mosters and things?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread