Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The gentle sound of Pipe music resonates gently through the Circle as the cool autumn sun shines down. In the central quad, a lithe shape moves slowly through the kata of T'ai chi, breathing slowly.

In.....

Phoenyx spins slowly, balancing on one leg and stretching out her limbs.

.... and out.

She releases the pose and opens her eyes. She moves slowly to the center of the grassy quad and adopts a locus position, waiting. It had seemed that there was interest in training once again, so she had made time ti put more training for the Concillium.

Over to one side, there is a sports bag with pads. Her trenchcoat and weapons (a pair of knives and a pistol) and placed neatly on top of them. Hopefully someone would arrive.

Phoenyx will be doing another self-defense class and meditation.

This is an open scene that also helps any characters looking to build up those physical skills, or just interact with the resident Arrow!
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Attending another one of Phoenyx’s training day things seemed like a good idea. Mostly because she hadn’t seen the Arrow in some time, and it felt like a good excuse to catch up. A fighter she would never be, unless magic was involved, but, whatever.

With the air getting a bit chillier, she threw an old sweatshirt over her top. But it was also one of her favorites cause it had thumb holes, and those were just the best. True story, ask anyone.

Walking into the courtyard, sipping an energy drink, a free hand was held up, “Hey!” smiling, yup, she was going to try this again.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The Arrow smiles as she sees Aurora approach. Her support meant a lot, even if no-one else arrived. "Hi," she replies, watching the drink. "I keep telling you those are bad for you," Phoenyx adds with a shake of her head as she unfolds and rises from her position.

"I was not expecting you to come today. Not that I am displeased to see you - quite the opposite. It is simply unusual for you to join my training sessions after the last time." She offers her friend a smalle smile. "What changed your mind?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shrug, “And yet I keep drinking them.” A wink, “Considering I’m a Master of Life, I’m not too concerned.” And she liked the taste.

“I figured it’s be good to support you. Though, heads up, I’m still not a fighter, but I might pick up on something.” Maybe. Probably not. She was more like one of those support classes in games. “Plus, meditation is getting boring.” If she’s being honest.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Training and Meditation... Apollo was in and they didn't need to bribe him with food. He casually sauntered into the central quad wearing a pair of Shorts, Compression shorts under them and a white tank top. He carried a large bag on his shoulder and a massive 2L water bottle in his left hand.

He approached Aurora and Phoenyx "Ladies" he gave them both a nod. He looked down at Aurora's energy drink "Is that a forfeit? If you do badly you have to drink a can of Goblin Piss?" he gave Aurora a playfull Wink.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx shakes her head with a small smile. Being dependant on the Life Magic Aurora had didn't seem like the right way to her, but it was her friend's life.

There is a slight flush to the Arrow's cheeks. "I.... thank you." It meant a lot. "As I told you before, your skill does not matter, only the willingness to try to improve."

Apollo's arrival was not expected. Having not spent any real time with the Thyrsus, her exposure was limited to Concillium - which showed his opinion was jaded against her. She could feel... something. Not quite anger, not quite fear. Resentment? Is that what it was? It was hard to tell. Her expression, however, remained neutral. The only way around this was to be professional and show Apollo that her judgement was not the flawed nature Apollo believed it was.

She shook her head. "No forfeits. Welcome." She offered a small smile. "I am not sure if anyone else will attend, but we could begin. I usually start with asking the attendees what they want to focus on - fitness, self defense, meditation, or a combination." The First Talon looks between them. "Do you have any thoughts?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was arched as she took another sip, this one a bit slower, “You have to earn a can of goblin piss.” She tosses back.

Back to Phoenyx, “I mean, I’m always willing to give it another try, I just know where my skills are and where they’re not.” And fighting was not it.

Sitting on the grass, she begins to stretch, “I was hoping to learn a bit more about meditation. I’m either doing it wrong, or it just doesn’t work for me.” Facts were facts. “But I’d be down for whatever.”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo chuckled "Touché Aurora" He smiled at Phoenix "I am happy to go with the flow so if Aurora wants to focus on Meditation that is good with me."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

The Arrow listens thoughtfully. "Alright." She moves over to her little hifi and turns the music down a little.

"In that case we should work out what is causing you issue within your own meditation. Often it can be as a result of not being in the right state of mind, or a poor environment not conductive to a meditative approach." She looked between them. "Here in the Circle, the walls block much of the sound of the outside. The greenery has a focus of life and the historical architechture gives the impession of space, which is why I run the sessions here. Personnally, I meditate at the top of the tower." Phoenyx gestured up to the Arrow Tower.

"So, first of all, what issues do you find with your meditation?" she asked Aurora. "And Apollo, do you meditate at all - such as reflective meditation or Tai chi?" This close and wearing training gear it was easier to see the man was powerfully built. Dark eyes looked over the his toned arms before looking up at him. Nice. A shame he seems to have such an issue with my performance. Gym bods were not always the most meditative souls, but Apollo was also a mage and had taken a name from mythology, so it would be presumptious to assume he prioritised his physicallity over his mind and soul.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To be honest, she wasn’t expecting him to go along with what she recommended. Though she did remember him talking about meditation before.

Taking a moment to keep stretching and thinking over what was asked, she lays flat on her chest with her arms stretched straight. While it wasn’t as flexible as she usually was, certainly more flexible then most, it did help stretch her legs and back. Resting her chin on a hand, “Well, it tends to either put me to sleep, or I just can’t calm my mind. I’ve tried to use tricks I’ve honed over the years with my shows to put my mind in a calm state, but it’s not as easy.” She was more at ease and relaxed when performing. It was weird, but it was what it was.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread