(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Awesome Thank you so much!

Once you've set some of the lays of the land, I probably will do some Glimpses - if nothing else it will help me get back into her headspace and give you a chance fresh look at her without burrowing in all the historical stuff that goes back ages.

Similarly, if you want to look into any of the old stuff, I'm happy to chat about it or go looking for stuff if it will make your life easier.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Good News Everyone!

The Werewolf Venue will officially resume on 07/11/22!

Someone crack out the Champagne laced with Everclear! I will be kicking off the venue with a social scene which will run for the remainder of the month and towards the end there will be an opportunity for characters to get involved in a plot scene.

I know a few people have been looking at Werewolf and are currently thinking of characters. I have been busy over the last two days getting everything in order, editing wiki pages as appropriate. I have a list of things I want to add, one of my goals is to have a wealth of information at your fingertips but other guides and articles will be added as they come up so please bear with me! I do have 3 or 4 things I need to do but these will be completed in time but even without them I am ready to go.

So why wait until 07/11/22?

I wanted to give people a heads up on the start date to give people time to get characters submitted. However, this is not a deadline... it is more of a notice for people that maybe wanted to start on resume date.

If you have any questions, comments etc feel free to post them either here or contact me via Discord or PM. If you have concept ideas you want to sound out. Use the appropriate thread in the OOC section.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

3. Likes pisces, Yumyumcrow, Xadun liked this post

I have opened the social thread a couple of days early, just because my work schedule for Monday has changed and I don't want people to be waiting round wondering what to do. Feel free to have your wolves enter the thread as and when they get approved.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

5. Likes Xadun, liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread