(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to Jenn, Ale was aware of what she was talking about.

“Not a bad idea, though you might have to limit people on how long they can talk.” A chuckle, some people liked to talk.

“Oh, that’s wonderful to hear! Early congratulations then. It can be such a rewarding experience when hard work finally pays off.” Especially when it was something he had been after for several years.

A coy smile, “I’ve recently seen years of hard work and moving around of assets come to fruition. I’ve got my restaurant up and running, and business thus far as been above average.” She was quite proud of that.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

There it is again...that headache-like pressure against his temples and soul that something wicked this way comes. Or at least something stronger.

Conner offers a bow of respect to Seneschal Jacque, owed both by his station and the elaborate nature of his costume. A plague doctor's masque? Either irony or a veiled threat. "Many thanks, Seneschal. And yes, I'm interested to see how the rest of the Domain brings their interpretations to life." The Ventrue's sleek, pseudo-modern aesthetic was definitely a different take from the layered Jennifer or Conner's own slightly heavier look. Though Conner takes some comfort in that, in a pinch, his attire could maybe double as armor.

Prince Antinori enters and Conner instinctively offers the Prince her bow of respect; the low bow accentuated by the slim cape he wears. If Priscus Hazelton had stoked some inner fires within his predatory imagination, Alessandra threw a whole log on the fire and a firecracker to boot. "Thank you, Your Grace. Pardon my asking, but is that steampunk? The aesthetic fits you well." ​Anachronism. Power beyond its time. And somehow made all the more alluring by the lack of revealed skin.

"Of a sort. I loved fairy tales growing up, and thought what better chance to dress up as a fae knight?" The answer rings of truth from Conner's lips, even if there might be more personal details hidden beneath. "Priscus Baker? I'm glad to hear he's appraised." He submerges the desire to snap at Priscus Hazelton's challenge query. ​"Regrettably I've been distracted by more personal affairs. Though now that they're handled, I look forward to devote my full attention to our joint efforts."

The high and mighty begin sharing their machinations. Goals to be achieved, business ventures pursued, and shadier-sounding dealings. Arrogant, conniving... They're owed their successes. God only knows we've earned our own in time. And someday we'll eclipse them all. He does his best to keep a neutral to pleasant expression as the accomplishments are discussed and waits for a lull in the conversation to address the Prince foremost, to make sure she doesn't think he's ignoring her. "I'm pleased to announce that the Moore House repairs are very well complete. I'm looking to send out invites for the first official gathering there on Thanksgiving Day, provided it won't interfere with any pre-existing Domain traditions." He looks between the titans present to make sure he isn't stepping on any toes. But there is a hint of pride in his voice; he's clearly happy to make the announcement.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“Great news. I am glad to hear that.” Her Cursed voice slithers as she nods to Jack, wearing a pleasant smile. "I look forward to seeing what shall be accomplished."

“A delightful thought.” Jennifer confided to the Prince, wearing a slight smile. “I would love to hear the thoughts that conversation stirs.”
    “A fae Knight…” Jennifer draws the words out. Contemplative. “What a unique persona.”
    A look to the Prince. “Deciding on the most imaginative costume will be difficult, your Grace.”

A longer look to the Mekhet Whip. Jennifer was curious if her words had found soft spots. Was that her intention?
    “What good news that is to hear, Whip Wells.”
    “Shall we sit?” Jennifer suggests, moving over to a seated area with seats enough for those conversing.

Continued in Evening observations...
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Congratulations, your Grace," he responded to the news of the opening and success.

To Conner a corner of his lips twisted into a grin, "Now that is something to look forward to." He had waited many years to see such an event.

The Lady Notary expressed what he had already been thinking. Intrigued by the possibilities for response he followed her to the seating area.

Continued in Evening observations...

Blood Hunt:

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod to Conner, “It is, and thank you.” Steampunk had always been one of the costumes she enjoyed.

“A fae knight?” taking him in once again, “Very nice.” Not something she would have gone for, but it worked on him.

Then came the news of the Moore House, “Congratulations Mr Wells, I’ll keep an eye out for the invitations and look forward to attended a Mass.” Shaking her head briefly, “No traditions that I am aware of, of course, all are welcome to celebrate whatever he or she wishes.” If he meant things like the Kine holidays.

Technically, Jenn would be correct, but if it was just the three, it wouldn’t be too difficult. She was, of course, leaving herself out of it. But decides to not make a thing out of those who decided they were too good for her Court.

Grazie Seneschal Jacque.” She was quite proud of it, even if she hadn’t made a huge announcement when it opened. “I hope to host Court there in the coming months once security is completed to my standards.” She hoped it wouldn’t take that long, but security was one of those things she did not fuck around with.

“Yes, lets.” And follows. Though is it really following when it's done to not put your back to others?

Ale continues to the side thread
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

The praise washes over Conner in waves. He stands a bit straighter and there's a bit more confidence in his look. But it's not all him; there's the monster soaking up words to exploit and trust to twist and strength to put in front of others who don't have the praise he does. ​"I'll be submitting the invites closer to the beginning of November. I'll look forward to seeing you there as you are able." After all, the ceremonies of the Lancea were only mandatory for the Lancea themselves. And he knows he likely won't be seeing at least one. Baker. There's actually a bit of regret in his heart that the Kindred he'd chosen as his Priscus wouldn't be present to see his Clanmate prosper. Maybe for the best. Maybe the divide will only grow.

The trio of Priscii/Court Officials take their seat and Conner is tempted to join them. To slake more of their words of praise and admiration. But he stops himself. Surely someone else will arrive and then they'll want someone to talk to. And so Conner gives gestures of respect to Jennifer, Jacque, and Ale as they retreat to their conversation and walks over to the Bireme to see who else will come dressed and ready to mingle.

10. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The Kindred of Sacramento flow out into the night as the evening comes to a close.

12. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread