Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
PRP: A little bit of hocus pocus part 2a

Aug 12, 2022 : PRP - A little bit of Hocus Pocus Part 1
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Witch and Corn had left Puck in the study room in the Library in search of the President of the Chess club. It was a short walk across campus to the Laurie Cabot dorms, outside was decorated nicely with a small patch of grass where several students currently congregated trying to enjoy the good weather. The dorm was also fairly easy to get into, several students were coming and going and slipping in behind one was not a big issue. The post boxes in the foyer listed students and a quick check showed their target was in room 318.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Corn is a bit uneasy with the situation. It is more than keeping his original identity hidden from Witch . It is more about keeping his sleeper life intact and separate from the mage life. This is more intrusive than he would like. There are no students that he knows living in that dorm - although one may be visiting a friend - but that doesn't change the fact that Corn-part of his life is now in a place that he considers Theo-part of his life. It may have been a bad idea mixing with this issue. On the other hand... students are missing. It is too self-centered and egoistical to step aside when things are that bad around here, where Corn the mage may help where Theo can do nothing.

spells and effects

For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

3. Bump Matt "Bump" this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"If you prefer- I can do the talking." The offer comes en route to the room. "It's not exactly my specialty- too much nerd in me. But then again, she's the Chess Club president so ... might work out in our favor."

Strolling down the hallway with the confidence that speaks of dorm room familiarity, she pauses before reaching the door. Looking to Corn to hear his answer before knocking.

Stats

Equipment

5. Bump Matt "Bump" this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

"Well, I think that is best. You are closer to her age, or appear so in any case. I do take offense on you dismissing my nerdiness, but I will not hold it against you at this time; we can always organize a star wars / LotR / Harry potter / Anime trivia session for me to defend my honor after this. "

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

She would likely lose that game. Her nerd was not pop culture themed. But they could hash that out later. Right now, they had a chess club president to interrogate.

Without making it seem like an interrogation.

This was going to be fun?

She knocked on the door to room 318.

Stats

Equipment

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A couple of seconds passed, maybe 2 or 3 before a muffled voice called out "Umm... yeah... Just a minute!" It was may be 30 seconds of waiting before the door opened maybe 4 inches and came to a sudden halt with a thud as the door hit its limits of the security chain that were secure over the door. In fact a second look showed 3 security chains. A young woman with Red hair and dark rimmed glasses peered out through the gap. The woman had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was wild, possibly matted and certainly not the well groomed that had been displayed in her pictures.

"Who are you? What do you want?"
    Apollo

Witch
    Nimbus

Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Well. Her club was being hunted so the extra security seemed reasonable.

A smile offered even as Witch stepped back a step to reduce the threat appearance. "I'm Morgan and I just wanted to talk." Hands lifted to show the lack of weapon. Holding the smile she waited for the response, hoping that it wouldn't be just the door closing again.

Stats

Equipment

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"About what?" she paused for a second and nodded towards Corn "Who's he?"
    Apollo

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

And there it is... being asked who he is. Next to a mage that he honestly doesn't really know.
    Corn brings out his university pass and shows it to the girl through the door. He tried to avoid facing it towards witch as much as possible but if the student takes it and then gives it back facing Witch... he could do nothing about it.
    "No need for formalities as far as I am concerned. I have worked with a couple of yours professors the previous semester. Well, perhaps not professors you attended, but professor of the uni. Perhaps you know Professor Alexander or Ardil.
    You can call me 'T' if you want miss.
    "

Witch
    Nimbus

Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"Well - initially it was going to be about setting up a chess event but like ..." Witch gave a small shrug. "I have ears."

She really had considered trying to get her to talk via round about chatter. But With Corn in tow and honestly, the look of her, it seemed like that would just be stupid. So ... maybe just being honest would get them somewhere.

Stats

Equipment

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
+ Reply to Thread