Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, technically it wasn’t fall yet, Sera was still in the mood to change the decorations at Garden Grounds!

This was something she enjoyed way too much! Each Season had it’s own taste and flare, and she loved decorating for all to see. Some of the older decorations she used last year were brought out of storage. Mainly the mason jars with tea lights and some of the pumpkin structures. Were they structures? She didn’t know, but she loved them!

This year, she took the time to carefully draw on some pumpkins, artistic designs that had taken quite a bit of time and planning. They were placed near the register, as well as fake leaves, and some real ones, placed here and there. Center pieces were fall themed as well, but tastefully done, nothing gaudy or over the top. The key to decorations was to draw the eye, not assault them.

The air smelled of freshly warmed apple cider and cinnamon, the case had new treats within! Each with a fall theme to it.

Sera sat at a table looking through folders of some sort and sipping from a coffee mug. She wore a fitted long sleeve sweater dress, its color matching the flower on the wedding ring she wore. Her golden, silver and green hair hung around her shoulders in loose waves, there was hardly any makeup on her, not that the beauty needed it. Wild flowers grew out around where she sat, their color dull, for it wasn’t Spring. But still eye-catching. The farie lights mixed into the wisteria flowers danced across her gilded and golden skin.
    Summer Berry Cress
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

Striking Looks 4 (Cherubic)
    Presence 1 (Easily Eclipsed)

Mien: Eyes have flecks that change colour according to mood, and wings are a butterfly's that though large, look as though they never fully strengthened. Some subtle colour shifting there as well, though mostly through shades of blue.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

Summer wasn't very familiar with the town, or the place that she had been invited to. But it was nice to walk in and see the festivities of Autumn. She may be Spring Court, but she could respect the beauty in the other seasons. Her own Mantle was more like a faint scent of flowers akin to a perfume. Summer wore an open-backed shirt that anyone who could see her Mien would see was for comfort, as she had butterfly wings that while noticeable, were much too fragile to be much use outside of Faerie. She took a deep breath in as she smelled the apple cider and cinnamon, it reminded her of home before here. She could feel a faint smile on her face forming.

She looked at the person who was also in there before asking. "Hey... are you Sera?" Summer assumed so, but there was no harm in asking.
    Health 7 | Will 4 | Glamour 5 | Striking Looks 4 | Dwarf & True Tongue

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix was only expecting one person this evening, and she has a feeling this was the one.

Between the innocent good looks and the faint scent of flowers, already getting lost within the scent of fresh cut grass, this was the girl.

Oh, and the wings helped as well. She hadn’t seen wings since Yami, though these were a different kind all together.

A warm smile appears on her face as she stands, “I am, are you the one who contacted me?” asks the angelic voice. “If so, welcome to Garden Ground and Sacramento. Can I get you something to drink…” the question trailing off as a way of asking for her name.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

Mien: Eyes have flecks that change colour according to mood, and wings are a butterfly's that though large, look as though they never fully strengthened. Some subtle colour shifting there as well, though mostly through shades of blue.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"Summer" the girl said with a look of awe and hesitancy. "Are you... you look a lot better than... I heard you were pretty, but you look stunning. Um...Oh! Drink, um... a vanilla latte? Is... is that okay?" Her wings were shifting colours slightly in the light, but it was more noticeable in her eyes as she spoke.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Pleased to meet you, Summer.” Then a laugh, light and musical in sound, “Aw, thank you! You’re too kind! And you’re quite stunning yourself.” and she meant that, Summer was a beauty. “Vanilla latte, coming right up.” And moves behind the counter, setting to work. “You can have a seat if you like, I’ll bring the latte and something to munch on over.” As she works, “Did you just arrive in the city?” placing a cup and some brownies, cookies and pastries on a tray and walks over to the table. The cup was placed in front of the other Spring as she sits down, “So tell me about yourself! And feel free to speak, well, freely, in here.” Her own cup picked back up sapphires watching Summer.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"U-um... I'm not sure... where to start. I just arrived... but...." Summer glanced around nervously, but still reached for a brownie. "I... sometimes... I'm not sure. How..." She was clearly stuttering, unsure on how to speak on her own feelings. She took a steadying sip of her drink. It was warm, hot even. Calming in its warmth. Summer took a breath before continuing. "I'm... I'm not sure where you want me to start... from... before... back there?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She hadn’t come across someone as nervous and unsure in a while.

“How about you tell me whatever you are comfortable with. Maybe what you enjoy doing, any hobbies, those sorts of things.” She begins, “I don’t want you to think you have to tell me about before, or your time back there.” A gentle shake of her head, “Those things are personal and are shared once one has earned trust. Or not shared at all, that is something only you decide.” Her voice warm, “Would it make you feel more comfortable to ask me something? Anything you want. Or even for a simple Pledge of trust?” clearly she was trying to put the Spring at ease.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"F-for hobbies... I like drawing. And flowers. Arranging, not gardening. I have a bit of a brown thumb..." Summer looked abashed, before she realized that a Pledge had been offered. "Oh um... if you... if you want to. That... might help. Um... what are your hobbies?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling, “I don’t have a green thumb either. I buy most of my flowers from local vendors, and a member of the Winter Court has a flower shop and has one of the best selections.” Have to give Gerrit praise for that. About the Pledge, “I offered the Pledge because I know trust is a very difficult thing for us, and I wanted to help put you at ease if I could.” Summer was going to be a tricky one, usually Sera was good at making others feel comfortable. “What do you like to draw? Personally, I mainly draw or, well, sketch, my various ideas for dresses and whatnot.” Spring was a creative bunch.

“Mine? Oh, lets see,” pausing for a sip of her coffee, “one of my main hobbies is Hedgespinning and designing dresses. I also enjoy reading, usually history and various medical things, and a little bit of interior design.” She liked to stay busy.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"Um... drawing... drawing... sometimes I like to draw forests. And... I like to sketch my flower arrangements when they're done. I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying to get better, at least. Drawing was never really my thing. Before, after or even now." She was looking down at her latte, taking sips rather nervously.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread