Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Vanishing: Three to danse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Jennifer Hazelton

The three walk out onto the porch, moving to be nearer to Twist. All three were large and tall. They wore motorcycle riding attire. The second invader, who had a shaved head and wore the leather motorcycle jacket with the occult patch like the others, spoke.

"Unfinished business."
    The Kindred replies to Alessandra. Twist noticed that he was less open than he had been with her earlier.
    "What have you seen?"
    The Kindred asks Alessandra. "My group has been here, engaging with this talented lady." A look to Twist. The gaze looks back to Alessandra.
    "I can feel my Sire somewhere nearby. Sure he is tearing something up. My brother, the bastard Brawler, is likely with him."

Some ways away, faint red lights glow for a moment. Then the sound of a motor coming to life.
    In looking around, Helen Kingsley notices two areas that she could invesitigate. The first is an area where the ground has been tore up by two sets of wheels. The second area is a few yards from the broken front door by some vegetation. Which area does Helen look at? Perhaps Twist - or the Prince - would allow Helen to return the next night to complete the investigation.

Twist notices that the Haven she stands at still has the door that has been broken by the battering ram. What to do about that?
    You can feel the press of time against you. You have only moments to complete your task before you must leave for your haven. Yet you have three Brood to deal with.

We're over time. 24 hours left in the scene.
    @Ren Helen can investigate one area. Let me know which area - 1 or 2 as described above - with an investigation roll.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A twist of lips more accustomed to kissing.

"At least two with them." Unsurprising. The Brood were an infestation with numbers always on their side. "One who was inside with the others. He fled into a muscle car I had originally seen outside of Rocky's." She pointed to where those tire marks were.

She glanced to where the woman had been and the heavy tire marks nearby. "And there was one who was not ours. A female. I found her injured but when I returned outside, she was gone. I believe her departure was carried out with a van that I also saw outside Rocky's." So, two more- the female and the driver who picked her up. These likely mortals and a second path of breach.

As if the brood were not enough...

Turned she shadowed Ale as the Prince approached the three remaining. Listening to their answers she noted the subtle shifts in their tones. It could be because Ale was asking and not her. Or it could be that like the night, her hold over them was slipping. Majesty was powerful, but she knew that powerful as her push on their will had been, it hadn't been enough to make it permanent.

And still she had yet to see either of them. The darkness of the open door pulled at her. Once the Prince and Helen were done ... she would go in. To find them. And safety from the day.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

So that was the game.

“I’m certain that there is no unfinished business here. Last your group tangled with this Domain, they lost and fled into the night.” She was there, she helped with that.

Dark eyes snap to the other, “Things.” She owned them nothing.

“The night grows late.” Not a real concern for her, there was dirt here if need be. “If your Sire is here seeking something, then he can contract me and we can set something up. Whatever this is,” a bored gesture to the door, “is not how we deal with things here.” She liked the odds of ending them each where they stood, but it was getting late. “I can arrange for a private location for things to be discussed later, or you can all leave this Domain, now.” The choice was now theirs. If they wanted a fight, she’d give it to them, but they would not like the outcome. Twist hadn’t seen fit to gut them yet, so maybe there was something else going on she wasn’t aware of.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen pretty much ignores what the two elders do and moves towards the door that looks like it has been hit with a ram. Something around the vegetation has piqued her interest, even though she knows time won't allow for more than a cursory glance.

Meh.

Even without thinking about evidence tampering, maybe coming back later might still yield some results ? Who knows. She keeps the option in mind and starts to survey the spot in question carefully. Well, as carefully as time allows for, really.

1 success

Place #2, please !

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The woman who wore her hair in a braid? She was food." The Kindred says to Twist as she finished her account.

A smirk. Sharp food. Rick thinks she might be a hunter. She tried to stake him before she was tasted.' There's a bemused smirk. Hunters look to be fun by the dancing light in his eyes.
    We were to kill her during our exit. You put a stop to that."
    A long, lingering look to Twist.

"I will be at Rocky's in three nights." The unknown kindred says to Alessandra.
    "Perhaps we can make an accord between us.
    My Sire has had his dalliances. I could persuade him to move on.'

Helen notes that the leaves of a plant here are torn. She can see some of the leaves on the ground. A moment of looking around, and a slight disturbance of the dirt can be seen.
    Something has been thrown over here. It would take more time to find out what was tossed this way.

The kindred have no more time. The invaders seem to cast off the supernatural influence. The two quiet ones immediately stride off down the street. The one who presumed to be related to the leader gave a look to Alessandra and followed after.

Upon leaving, the muscle car was gone. The road block has been moved off of the road when Helen and Alessandra return to Alessandra's vehicle.
    Chaos unfolded this night. Yet the night comes to a close.
    There are many things to attend to tomorrow.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread