Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She decides to let Zero describe his podcast, and just takes a swig of her beer. Though she was seriously considering shots…or an Absinthe drink…or maybe both? Glancing at what the bar had to offer as she debated.

To Helen, “Yeah, training is definitely a bitch. But I’ve been doing it for so ling it’s like second nature, but hey, least it keeps me in shape!” laughing and raising her glass.

“The podcast is really interesting to listen to! He’s a great story teller.” Boosting her friend.

A look to Jasper, “True, it isn’t hard to guess. Unless you’re faking the accent.” She teased with a smirk, only playing with him. “Found anything interesting? The city seems to have a little bit of everything for everyone.”

Shrugging, “Some say it is, due to the history with the railroad and the tunnels. But some say it’s not,” another shrug and swig of her beer, “depends on what you believe and who you ask. I’ve never seen any either, but I see nothing wrong with letting people believe what they want.” Which was a lie, she’d seen ghosts, hell, she’s even talked with them. And she could summon one right to the bar right now if she wanted.

A'keira Lim
    Striking Looks (Almost Silver Screen)
    Nos

Nimbus:

The smell of gasoline and rubber fills the air. Metal and machinery rattle and feel strained and engines roar to life. Unoccupied vehicles might appear to have shadowy figures within them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nos sees Zero before she sees Aurora.

Not... who she had been expecting. He didn't seem like the party-animal type, but then again, every time she saw him she was learning another side of him. A man of mystique and mystery, truly. To be honest, he creeped her out a little bit. Just a little. But that was probably more her fault than his, so she tried to squash that feeling.

Nos walks up to her two fellow mages and the two strangers, dressed in a pair of white sneakers, a short denim skirt, and a white, off-the-shoulder shirt with long, loose and puffy sleeves. Her curly hair has been mostly left alone, save for two buns on the top of her head, wrangled into submission over a length of time too vast for Nos to ever admit. Excited as she is to be out drinking, Nos gives out a friendly, "Hey-yo, friend-os. Sorry I'm late; Computer trouble, lost track of time trying to fix it." It never crosses her mind that Helen and Jasper aren't mages, and she just offers both a smile while she says, "What's good, I don't think we've met. I'm Nos." It's only after her shadow name crosses her lips that she realizes that... there's no reason that only members of the concilium would be talking to Zero and Aurora? Wow, and after I promised Corn I'd be careful... man, I'm an idiot.

No harm, no foul, at least this time. It wasn't as if she planned to use her real name, anyways, and she didn't spoil either of the mages' shadow names. At least Aurora told her to use the name "Madison." Did Zero have a name her wanted? Meh... if it mattered, the other two would clue her in, surely.

And besides, a thought of more immediate concern comes across her mind as she offers a handshake to Jasper. She very openly looks him up and down, appraising his height, her hand still stretched in front of her. Her mouth moves faster than her brain. "Shit, brother, you're big enough to fight a bear with a stick and give the stick to the bear. The fuck did they feed you growin' up?" It didn't help the she herself was short. Nos was worried that if he stood up, she'd get vertigo trying to look at his face.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper gives a shrug of his shoulders before reaching up to run his fingers through his hair. "The world may never know.." he says with a grin. "Not as interesting as ghosts, but I tried out the amusement park that's in town already. Funderland? Nice place. I hear there's a real haunted house in there."

He looks over at Nos as she approaches the group, taking a swig of his stout before setting the glass down. A grin splits his lips at the comment, flashing eyeteeth that are a bit more pronounced than should be perhaps. "Maybe not a bear, but a wolf's got nothing on me.." he says. "Not a lot.. Guess it was just luck of the draw. Everyone else in my family's normal sized."
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Ghost hunt ? So you're one of those paranormal investigators like this guy on 'Haunted LA', who vanished during one of his stunts ? What was the name again... Miller ? Mulligan ? Something like that..."

Not that she knows too much about the show, having only heard some people talk about those things in passing. But it's a thing to keep in mind. Might come in handy at some point. Madisons comment about getting kept in shape earns an agreeing nod. "True, it shows."

"Funderland ? Heard of it, never got around to visit the place, though."

Helen gives Nos a smile and a small wave.

"Hey, I'm Helen. You're with Madison and Hec ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Turning at the voice, she was pleasantly surprised to see Nos!

“Hey girl! Looking good! Grab a drink on me.” Offers the Shaman, “And you’re not late, the night is still young and the drinks are still flowing!” oh, so she goes by Nos around Sleepers? Ok, cool.

At her words to Jasper, the blonde laughs.

“I’ve heard of it, but I’ve never been. And a real haunted house?” consider her curious, “Any exciting stories you could share?” cause if he’d heard it was haunted, there had to be a story or two.

Sipping the beer, she listens, thinking how funny genetics was. Her parents were both tall, so she was used to being taller than those around her. But she understood nothing of genetics, even though she could truly fuck with them with a simple spell.

“You know what? I think this group needs shots!” she declares, motioning for the bartender to pour em.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The tall Irish man takes another swig from his Guinness and shrugs his shoulders as he turns back to Madison. "Real is subjective.." he says with a chuckle. "I haven't heard the exact details of the haunting for it yet.. but it seems interesting." he adds.

Jasper perks up at the mention of shots and reaches up to run his fingers through his hair before he sits up a bit taller, as if he needed to. More booze is not something he's gonna say no to. "Maddy sure knows how to treat her friends..."
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Sounds like a place that could be exciting for Halloween. And as long as the stories are good and draw you in,” a shrug, “how real they are doesn’t seem as important.” It was how you told the tale.
    An eyebrow arches, now she was Maddy? Eh, whatever.

“I’m always down for buying friends drinks. Though there is something to be said for returning the favor.” A smirk touching her lips before raising her shot glass and quickly downing it. “We have this ongoing thing where whoever loses a game of pool has to buy the next round of shots. But there’s a catch,” she begins, “the drinks have to be creative and exciting.” A hint of something in her eyes.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper nods and chuckles, "Quite true.. It is almost the proper season for it.."

Jasper nods as he takes his shot, lifting it up in an acknowledgement before downing it. There's no wince, so sign of discomfort as he sets the glass down. "I certainly don't have any issues with returning the favor..." he listens and nods. "I haven't played pool in years but I'd be up for that wager."

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer addressed Helen, "Yeah kind of like that, I usually investigate homes and places of businesses. In fact I recently investigated a pawn shop that was being haunted by a woman. The hauntings had started shortly after the owner had purchased some jewelry. And after some investigation we found the jewelry was owned by the woman."
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The shot had warmed her a bit and was just enough to give her a good buzz. Would she push that? More than likely. Her cheeks even had a healthy warm glow to them.

A motion to the bartender, ordering a Death in the Afternoon, her go to drink.

Leaning in slightly, “Unfortunately, there isn’t a pool table here, so we’ll simply have to plan for another time on that one.” Could be taken a few different ways, but she didn’t care. She was feeling good and was there to have fun. Blue eyes look into his eyes, “How about you order your favorite shot, and I’ll see if I can guess what it is.” She knew the night was getting late, but she was just having too much fun.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread