Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2209) Eternal Seasons

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

0 Scenes

5 days until we're closing this to open the Equinox/Coronation!

Cleo

Mein:
    A freakishly gaunt figure, with a long torso that doubles over to reduce its height. Her flesh is translucent, revealing the skeleton underneath, and her eyes are hollow sockets filled with inky darkness save two tiny golden motes of light.

PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Nightsinger Thusser

Back again for round two, and things were already better.

It was still nerve-wracking, being surrounded by people on all sides. Strangers, all carrying with them untold intentions and remnants of untold environments. But Cleo had made doubly sure to cover herself with an extra layer of clothes, a blue denim jacket over a white, long sleeved shirt. Black jeans over a pair of tights. Blue surgeons mask over her face and even a grey ball cap with a picture of a yellow fish on it. And as always, her computer bag is on her back. She was overheated, of course, but quite honestly that was a comfort, not an inconvenience. She could picture in her mind that the layer of warm air around her was like a shield, and that felt nice. It also helped when she took in deep breaths of the air, filled as it was with the scents of carnival food. Salt, sugar, meat, bread... all wonderful illusions that the air might be clean.

Cleo had intended to make it inside one of the buildings, one of the ones she had seen other Lost enter and exit many times... but plans change. She smells them before she sees them. Scents of flowers and trees and grass... it smells like cleaning supplies, some of her favorite smells. Looking for where the scent is coming from, Cleo doesn't realize how she could have missed them in the crowd. Particularly the giant.

None of them were like the last Lost Cleo had spoken to. That one was... dead. Poisoned. Not unlike herself. These ones looked clean and beautiful, in a way. She felt drawn to them by scent alone, like they were forming an oasis of safety even in the crowd.

Cleo weaves through strangers until she can catch the eye of one of them and waves. She is an ugly thing; She doesn't want to startle them. Just as she had with Riley, Cleo begins by typing into her laptop, letting the voice of the computer talk for her.

"Hello. My name is Cleo. I was told I could talk to..." A pause, as Cleo stops typing to think. "...a club leader. Riley called it an interview."

3. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A solemn nod, “It truly would.” No denying that. “Oh, the tail draws the eyes and makes sure they get the whole experience, the whole package.” Laughing along with her friend.

“Reverence.” They had gone the past couple years. Sapphires widen, “You do?!” then a frown, “As much as I hate secrets, I totally get it! The ones I’ve been working on are secrets too. Haven’t even shown them to Rhodes.” That’s how you know it’s a secret for her.

To Liam, “Only once? That’s a shame, should have them get together more often if possible.” She knew Rhodes loved knowledge, and who knows how much this Diana had. “I could see him spending hours talking with her.” Of course, only if Liam and Diana were ok with it. Laughing, “I don’t know much about dryads, does she 'shed' like a tree would?” cause dryad sounded like a plant type thing in her mind.

A smirk, “Do you think you could stop us?” she teases with humor. “And I don’t know about the best, I just try and have fun with it!” but deep within she knew hers were always over the top and unmatched. That little voice reminding her as it grew in volume. “We’d love to have your help!” any help was good help!

“There’s usually one at Reverence, and it seems quite popular. Edna’s hosted one once quite a few years ago. But I think we could really give the city and Freehold the best Halloween party they’ve ever seen.” They had to.

But then her eyes are drawn to someone new. Someone with a very striking and, well, nightmarish look. Too thin, torso too long, translucent skin. Not unlike her own hands and legs, but still, different.

Ever the friendly and warm face, she smiles, returns the wave and motions her over. The mask was a bit odd, but then again, their bunch was a bit odd. So, no judgement was given. Now the computer talking for her? That was a first.

“Hi Cleo,” greets the Nix with an angelic voice, “I’m Seraphina, or just Sera and I’m the Monarch of Spring. I’d be more then happy to help you.” Her voice was welcoming, matching the smile on her lips. “It’s kind of an interview, kind of a get to know you thing.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes , liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Summer Coro?" Sonnie thought for a moment, then shook her head at Liam. "No, it was a black bikini. That's not very colorful. Anyway, you're not getting any hints!"

Grinning, she wiggled her butt at Seraphina, tail swaying in the air. "Ah, a fellow connoisseur of epic tails! Clearly, you are a woman of culture!" The Beast laughed in her usual light-hearted manner, then nodded vigorously at the Spring Queen, who reminded her of the club's name, "Reverence! That's it!"

The sudden appearance of the Darkling didn't visibly dampen her mood in any way, yet she quickly shuffled over to place herself between Sera and Cleo. Still smiling, Sonnie studied the newcomer curiously. "Oh, a noob! Hiya! I'm Sonnie!"

Whatever Cleo's intentions might be, she was still not sworn to the freehold, yet. So, that made her a potential threat until her status changed. As Claviger, Sonnie stood guard by her Queen and waited. Her expression remained friendly, but watchful.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

7. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

If you want you guys can double post to speedrun the Ack here to get Cleo Status 1 before the Equinox

0 Scenes

I will be closing this tonight so get your last posts in! Tomorrow is the Equinox/Coronation!!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread