Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(2209) Sanctuary

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

To Aurora Corn said "They are the ones that warned us about the Scelesti, but they don't seem too eager to work with us. Nursiae was as judgemental as you remember him, Aurora. They are not the friendly types and they came off as holier-than-thou, but I don't consider them enemies. "

To Apollo he said "In many consilia one of the Herald's jobs is to speak with and be in contact with foreign consilia. A cabal outside the consilium is the same thing in my opinion. After all a Herald is the Consilium's diplomat and ambassador. So, it would be a Herald's job to act as the council's ambassador with the Sancta Trinitas."

Changing the subject, Corn asks the others "So, how do you feel about the suggestion to inform Phoenyx of our availability, so we can drop in the circle when she's away?"
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of agreement to Apollo.

But she wasn’t keen on cleaning up others messes, so she hopes they don’t cause any.

To Corn, “They may have warned us, but that doesn’t make them any more special then other Awakened that pass through in my opinion. And while you don’t consider them enemies, remember they’ve decided to work alone, and to me, that puts them in the category of not to be trusted.” Nope.

“Not the same thing, not even close. Sorry Corn, but they’ve decided to operate outside the Consilium, we owe them nothing. Even if we had a Herald, they know we're here, know what protections are offered, and they’re only our problem if they and when they fuck up. And then it’s our job to clean up.” And that could be taken many ways, and she was ok with that.

3. Likes Xander liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo shook his head "Corn, one lone cabal does not make a consilium. So you want to let them ride the rollercoaster without buying a ticket?" Apollo shook his head again and looked at Aurora "Can I get that deal as well?"
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

5. Likes Xander liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

It was an interesting take.

But clearly not one that was shared by the entirety of the Consillium.

She looked to see if her Path Councilor had a return thought to share on the matter. Though, the hour was getting late so there was a chance that even if he had thoughts, she’d have to get them another time.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn looks slightly confused towards Aurora and Apollo . "Both of you seem to think that I would like to treat the Sancta Trinitas as recognized members. I do not. I simply see them as non-scelesti potential allies in what is, in my opinion, a serious threat. There is no free ride offered for them, Apollo and I would downvote one. But they know things about these Scelesti and we don't. Belle is the one looking at it and I hope to hear more about it in the future.

And none of you have commented on whether you think we do need to support
    Phoenyx in defense of the Circle until we know more or not... sure, that strange cabal of Apostates is interesting news but as both of you insinuated, we need to look after our own and the Circle needs defenses when there may be scelesti around. "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She shakes her head as well, Apollo got it, and she was glad. “What deal would that be? Cause we could work something out.” A little lighthearted smirk.

“I was simply laying out how unrecognized Cabals and Awakened are treated. And to make sure it was clear where the Consilium stands on such matters. Sometimes things need to be clearly laid out in black and white. That was we don’t get some random knocking on our door claiming someone offered them the benefit of our protection.” Cause she was sure it had happened.
    “Especially when it’s mentioned that a Herald would act as an ambassador.” If some random shows up, she was kicking some asses. “They want to share the info with Belle, fine. But that’s up to them without promises made on our end. They want something for the info, then the Council will need to gather and decide it as a whole.” Seemed like they would need Belle to tell them what was exactly going on.

“I haven’t commented because without Phoenyx being here, I don’t know what defenses and Wards she already has in place. I would rather, if we do this, put people where there are weaknesses, not where we already have protections.”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sorry Corn, you are getting all the harsh answers today." he paused for a second "All 5 orders are present in this building therefore all 5 orders should protect it. Are you... seriously suggesting that the Mysterium does not protect its library, artefacts and I don't know interesting doyleys? I would have thought you guys had a rota for watching the museum of artefacts so that your stuff doesn't get stolen." He pondered that "Interesting, very interesting indeed."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

The gathered Mages discussed until the day grew late and the meeting ultimately got disbanded.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread