Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Who's On First?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

As Crystal refills his drink, Belle gets up and finishes the remainder of her tea. The bottom few sips cooled just enough to go down smoothly without too much burning. Though the burning in her face at Crystal's quick comeback could've been mistaken for a minor inferno. "Why would she have to fight the whole Consilium? There's no way in hell it would come to that! And if it did, then I..." Dammit. She looks like her hand's been caught in the cookie jar. She sets the now empty teacup on the kitchen counter and gives a quick, harsh sigh. "Okay...so I'm a bit biased. I've enjoyed learning from her in our sparring sessions, and she's not afraid to call me or anyone else out if they're going overboard. And...well..." She struggles to find words for a moment (a rare situation for the otherwise talkative Warlock), until finally slumping back down on the couch with an expression somewhere between worry and excitement. "I'm not quite sure what I feel about her right now. I think it's something, but I haven't really felt it before. And I can't in good conscience experiment with my feelings or Phoenyx's feelings." She won't deny that feelings are a bit part of her perception of the Arrow Counsilor. That would just be lying.
    "Maybe that's something for another time?" She's halfway hoping that Crystal will make fun of her here; give her an excuse to lash out in defense. But maybe the more experienced Warlock might have some advice to offer?

"Gotcha. Be upfront and direct without being an asshole. Sounds easy enough."
    She's more than halfway kidding here. It was easy, just not very popular. Especially amongst opinionated Magi. "I'd like that. It at least shows some kind of transition. I'm the new girl on the block, so everybody will have to get used to my unique style of leadership." Given how different Crystal and Belle are in general conversation, she's sure that having a more aggressive and action-oriented Warlock on the Consilium floor might cause some waves. "Thanks, Chris." She gives him a causal side-hug with a friendly grin. Followed by a mock-serious punch to the shoulder. "But I won't go easy on you just because you said so. 'Dark and terrible as the dawn' has got nothing on what happens if this Warlock gets crossed."

I'm ready to close up if you are. Thanks for a fun Social Scene!
    Artifact

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh dang sorry, that fell through the cracks. Yeah I'm fine to close, thank you very much!
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

3. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

The two Mastigoi shared a few more laughs and pieces of worthwhile advice and worries of Magi politics before eventually parting ways. Belle in particular is glad to still have Crystal at her back. And perhaps the long-suffering Crystal will finally have a moment of peace out of the spotlight...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread