Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
PRP: DID Interlude

Jul 14, 2022 : PrP: Down in the Dirt
PRP DID Sifting
Sep 20, 2022 - Oct 20, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Looking a bit confused, “I mean, I suppose you could go about it that way. Or just go into the Hedge and start shaping your bat cave.” Seems like the easiest way.

Laughing, “I bet I could come up with a whole theme around them too!” Circe mentioned the 80s, so maybe an 80s themed night?

At the question of direction, she looks at her notes, and provides the elf with the information she had. “Not sure if my info is exact or not, maybe, at best, estimates. I don’t remember us taking any measurements while down there. But at least it should give us a general location.” A bit hopeful. “Maybe we need to actually take accurate measurements if we intend to do anything with it.” Made the most sense. “Also, with the water areas, would it be something we would want to gate off? Maybe with keys and whatnot? At least until someone can examine the creatures and figure out how to either relocate them or remove them.” Could be a danger, and they had enough of that with the Hedge.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Duuuudette," Circe giggles as she does a good ninja turtle impersonation on the first word, "We could have a totally bitchin' 80s party. It'll be bodacious level of cheesy fer a totally dope dining experience, oh ho ho ho!"

Circe nods as Seraphina talks of their location. And checks her phone. "GPS didn't exactly work great down there. Which is good in a way," Circe muses to the golden siren. She nods her head, "Maybe a pedometer and compass combo? Go all 80's tech level, oh ho ho ho!"

As for the location of the next one? She wasn't sure, but maybe a residential area? "Maybe this neighborhood? I don't know. Could be a little north or south," she makes a circle on the screen as she isn't sure where it is.

The elf sounded a little confused on the issue, she wasn't sure with the details. As for the flooded tunnels, "Well, it wasn't hard ta install the fence down there, it'd be easy to insert it in front of the hole." Circe assures her, "Though on the other hand," she smirks, "Those things guarantee anything trying ta visit from the water is going ta bleed."

"On the third hand," Circe smirks, "I know its getting out of hand," she winks at Seraphina, "Getting rid of 'em would be easy as getting a lot of chlorine."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Then let’s do it! I bet it’ll be fun!” she missed most of the 80’s, but it’s what the internet was for.

Smirking, “Well, there is a little room for human error that way, but who knows, might be fun map it out without technology. Though I will confess, I’m not up to date on reading a compass.” She got the basics, but that was about it.

Eyes study the map and where Circe circled, “Hmm. I suppose it isn’t life or death that we know. But I’d like to know other possible entrances for someone determined enough.” Shrugging.

“And a fence might not even really be needed. I was just thinking of a way to deter someone from thinking they can wrestle whatever it is that’s down there. And if they can make someone trying to break in bleed, then maybe they’ll earn their keep.” If they didn’t have to kill them, and they never intended to use the waterways, no biggie. “Do we know if they’re fed by the ocean, lake or river? Probably river, considering where they are. But putting eyes on those might not be too bad either. I don’t know, maybe being married to an Autumn has made me paranoid.” She says with a laugh.

She looks thoughtful, “Wonder if Liam could talk with them. Or if there are any Contracts for speaking with those types of animals and turning them into, like, guard fish!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Radical!" Circe cheers whilst flashing a rocker hand sign.

Circe nods in agreement. She found the concerns valid, "That is valid, it also would be helpful for if we want ta re-open those exits ta make sure we don't like, tunnel up inta a police station or something."

The maps and numbers continue to shift as Circe tries to figure out the locations. Circe was still guessing it was residential for the second hole. "Well, we know how long it took us ta walk, and Google maps does walking times fer average. I Circe, give us ME with an L."

The graphic map alters to include a large circle on it for a guess of where that hole was, over about a city block. Residential area. Then Circe was looking between her phone and the Google map based on probable directions for the next location. It could give an idea of where the speak easy was. A general one. Another circle?

As for the eels?

"River I'd say," is her guess, "Could be from the ocean fer spawning stuff. Fish do that right?" Circe wasn't exactly educated on the subject. As for paranoia, "Oh ho ho ho! Girl, I have multiple bug-out bags. Somethings ARE out ta get us, and my job adds the Feds ta that list. Thouuugh, given whom I've been shipping shit out overseas ta lately, that might lose some evidence or something. Anywho, I think Rhodes would call it practically paranoid, oh ho ho ho!"

Was that gallows humor? Possibly.

As for talking to animals, "Well, I mean. Liam talks ta rats, Sonja talks ta dogs. Not sure how ya'd talk ta leech eels. Water barrier and all that," Circe nods thoughtfully as she has another meatball. It was a topic for consideration. "I mean, if ya hafta talk ta 'em underwater, ya need ta breath or its glub glub I drown."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Now I can be quite charming, but don’t think I could talk us out of busting into a police station.” Maybe with Fairest tricks, but she’d rather not.

Watching as the circles appear, she absently nods. “Still best to double check it. I can take an afternoon away from the coffee shop this week and walk it.” Shouldn’t take too long.

A shrug at the mention of fish spawning, “No clue.” Laughing again, “He probably would. Though I think I enjoy your puns more.” A wink.

“Oh, I didn’t mean me.” Shaking her head, “I may have some new changes, but talking or breathing underwater was not one of them. I just wasn’t sure if there were contracts to speak with marine life. I don’t think it would be too far out there to think there are Lost out there who could talk to fish.” Or maybe it was. But considering what they were each able to do, why not talk with fish?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Despite our mutual charm, we'd be stuck between rocks and a hard time, and not the good kind of hard either," she agrees on the avoidance of police.

"Hmmm. Sounds fishy," Circe winks at Seraphina. It was pathetic pun. "Though if mundies can train dolphins, I won't de bait 'lings talking ta fish as outside the scale of disbelief. Be a fin tastic way ta learn about the river too."

Circe types away at the computer and does the calculations for the probable turning point, the gallery. She has narrowed it down to a block but it is a lot of area. It is more a wide path than anything else.

1 success

"Ooookay, I think the north tunnel ends around, uh, whatever this place is. Big complex looks like."

Narration:
    Whilst the two ladies may need to make rolls to figure out where most things are, this case has a different problem. The only option has both a large structure area, open spaces, and parking lots. It isn't a question of if it is on this property the tunnel ended, but under what part of it.

Circe isn't paying attention to what the property is on her little screen. Seraphina can make a perception roll at a +7 to identify it on the big screen though is she wants.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She looks thoughtful for a moment, thinking something over, “You have me wondering which tricks I’d have to pull out to charm the police now. Like, would it just be looks, or just voice? Maybe a combination of the two?” that was always a dangerous combo.

“Worth looking into. Worse thing is we learn there isn’t anything we can use. I’ll see if I can get access to Autumn’s Library and look into it.” Cause now she was curious.

The Nix keeps looking at the screen, eyes darting between the different circles and other locations. Circe was right though; it was a huge complex! But…maybe…

“How about that?” she asks, unsure, but thinking she see’s something.

3 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration: Seraphina recognizes the site quite easily as it is obviously only one thing that'd have multiple structures, vast parking lots, and sports fields. Plus, it is labeled as what it is. A public school. The Lost might want to figure out where that tunnel is ending under.

Circe:
    "Oh ho ho ho! If ya can fast talk yer way outta make the cops' breakroom a pun, I'd be shocked. Ya know how they are about their donuts being endangered, oh ho ho ho!" Serious consideration for the issue isn't something she is having. Mostly due to the fact that she'd be rendering most such arguments moot. "I mean, given how I'd be dressed and armed, ya'd be at a huge handicap Sera."

"Wait," she looks to Sera and ignores both screens, "Rhodes has a library library? Like with books?"

THen back to the map, "Huh? Okay, yeah Sera, that is big," Circe nods and starts flipping between screens. "Address, address, address," after having it pointed out she looks up the WHAT IS HERE option to get an address. Then searches the address. "School Sports Field? Why would that be there? Shouldn't it be near a...school?"

2+2, yes Circe it equals 4. Circe looks to Seraphina with a look of worry, "Cazzo. Well, uh, that could be so much trouble, heh heh, couldn't it Sera?"

Circe was many things, Seraphina would know this. But cruel to kids wasn't on the list. She did actually patrol Funderland with a security jacket for exactly that reason. Plus, she knew how much heat kids in danger could bring towards them.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a sparkle in her eyes, was it mischief? Was it excitement at a challenge? “Now you’re making me want to give it a try. Cause I have some tricks up my sleeve I’ve been saving for, well, emergencies.” And that could be an emergency. “But it’s probably best not to push our luck, in case.” And she was sure Rhodes would have a few things to say.

Confused, “Uh, yeah, of course he does. I have one as well. And there are many books. Wait, you’ve been to the Autumn Hollow, you’ve seen some of the books.” Or maybe the Summer just didn’t pay attention. Which she got, cause there was that huge tree.

Shrugging, “No clue. But maybe when the tunnels were first built, there wasn’t a sports field and school. It’d be something easy enough to look into at the Historical Society. They should have maps of Sacramento from that time.” Then…questions answered!

Sighing, “Yeah it could be. Depending on a few factors, and worth looking into.” Because knowing their luck, it would bite them in the ass.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe returns the confusion with her own look of shock, "Those're not just fer decoration? I figured the Wyrd made it all ta have his book tree or something like that."

As for the tunnels ending under a school, she nods as Seraphina makes a good point for the why. Or the school was renovated and filled in or what have you. "Well, we should probably get a precise measure ta figure out what part its under. Aaand maybe use the spare concrete ta thicken that end wall or something."

Because honestly, they didn't need kids finding their secret lair thing. "Or we can just fill it up with trash from the rest of the tunnels and wall it off," omlettes out of eggs here was Circe's thoughts, "If anyone does dig in from that side, uh, they'd guess they found a pocket of the infill or something," she nods as if it is a brilliant simple idea.

Though it brought up the question of how much they'd need to wall off with such a thing. They'd figure something out? Probably.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread