Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
PRP: DID Interlude

Jul 14, 2022 : PrP: Down in the Dirt
PRP DID Sifting
Sep 20, 2022 - Oct 20, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Glad I did ok. Mapping out tunnels was certainly a first for me. And I think Cassandra would have more precise numbers if we need.” Cause that girl could map.

The Nix sips on the coffee and munches on red fish in between the sips. Did they mix well? Who knows, but Sera seemed content with it. Sapphires look at the screen, impressed with what Circe was able to do. “This is awesome!” taking in the whole thing.

“The ideas you just listed are all good ideas. I was thinking not only a safe house with storage, but also Gates to safe spaces. Well, safe enough to gather supplies and keep moving. John had brought up the Gates going to different parts of the city, maybe we could even add in the Hedge. But some place the Freehold can go to, to safely get away if need be. We can’t plan for everything, but we can try. Maybe a place for medical supplies with Goblin Fruit, and others with false Gates, to confuse those not of the Freehold.” Another sip, clearly the Spring had been thinking about it, “Not sure if those are good ideas or not, but I would like the Freehold to have a backup to get to safety.” Looking to the Summer to see what she thought.

“Though having a 20’s themed club for the Freehold sounds like it could be fun. A neutral place, not belonging to any Court, but each Court contributing to it. Maybe a few beds as well.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Girl, it ain't like I don't have a bug out plan if shit goes very south," she assures Seraphina, "Having one fer everybody couldn't hurt."

After a moment she eats some candy fish so she can think of how it could hurt. Frowning at one thought she sips her coffee, "Unless ya want a SCUBA exit, because I don't want ta swim with the giant leech eel things. I'd rather go sewer rafting."

Circe was a little confused on that use of Gates. What did Sera mean by gates to the city. "So, ya mean like, Hedge Gates ta Hollows with multilpe Gates not pull the book, open the secret passage gates?" That was odd to explain, "Like, capital G Gate not lower case g gate?" As for the anti-intruder features, she had her own thought on that. "Securing it? Well, I've seen Indiana Jones, so if yer Jonesing," she smiles widely at Seraphina, "Fer a serious defenses," Circe inhales, "Oh ho ho ho! Hate ta ruin it, but even with indi-pendant contractors I couldn't build a boulder trap. Bear traps, fishing line, wire and crossbow, pit trap? Oh yeah. There's a lot of legal stuff ya can use fer traps."

She knew someone in the Bay that had "protected" her Iron Side lair with pressure plates and pitching machines. Didn't sound dangerous until you realized they pitched at 90 MPH and the lunatic had them rigged in sets of three per attack. Another had polished floors and spilled detergent on it when others visited. Not for defense. Just to fuck with people. He and Circe got along.

"We got like two galleries and a couple of dead end places,"
    Circe thinks out loud. As for the prohibition bar? "Well, I will not prohibit the idea," Circe smiles, "We already got the fancy booze. Bedding? Ha! Camping store. Cot, sleeping bag, pillow, and there ya go. Especially with the vermin," Circe sticks out her tongue in disgust. She explains it to Sera with a smirk as she finishes her current coffee, "That stuff is meant ta let ya sleep through the night, right? Keep out bugs in forest, totally should in a cave."

Then Circe pauses. Seraphina will see the smile fade as her ears droop down. She rolls her eyes with a tired groan, "Buuut ta have sleeping quarters or a bar, we hafta make sure those toilets work. Wait!" Circe sits up. Fortunately her cup is empty as her ears bend towards Seraphina, "Do we have anyone who we could assign shit detail? Anybody that has made trouble we can have inspect them? The first victim, er, penitent fer the shit detail. Pleeeease tell me ya can think of somebody?"

Seraphina will be surprised that those red and black eyes can go that wide. Add in Circe's bent ears, her expression could resemble a begging puppy.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“So even you know what a bug out thing is?” wow, she had really been out of touch. “I’ve been advised Rhodes has one for him and I in place. But to be honest, I’d never heard the term before.” She can admit when she didn’t know something.

Snorting as she laughs, “The rate I’m going, it could very well be a thing for me.” A finger pointing to the membranes on her ear tips.

Nodding, “Yes, capital G Gates. John had mentioned having multiple ones to various places on the outskirts of the city. I think a few within the City might be ok as well. Safe places where someone could hunker down. And a few that are, well, dummy Gates, going right back into the tunnels or something. Or hell, even into that old toilet.” She says with a laugh. “For defenses maybe we mix a bit of mundane with magical? Make them think they’ve missed a trap only to step right into one.” An idea.

“I was just thinking for quick places to crash if need be. Or even a makeshift gurney for someone injured, nothing fancy. We want fancy, we can add rooms to the Tavern or something.” Not that the idea hadn’t danced around in her head before.

Giggling, “Unfortunately, I have no one in mind for that. But maybe a Hob could be hired, but then it’s also making sure he isn’t willing to sell the info.” Can’t trust the Hobs, always selling to the highest bidder. “Someone could find a Mundane and, well, bind them with a Contract.” A thought. Still laughing, “If I knew of anyone within the Freehold, I would tell you. I cannot give you what I don’t have.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods at the first question, having little surprise Rhodes knew what it was. And was a little surprised by Seraphina's ignorance given, well, Changelings. It wasn't an uncommon mundy term that could apply to the Lost too, so it was surprising to the often heavily armed Larcenist.

The Summer Queen laughs but pauses in confusion, "Uh, did ya mean swimming with leech eels or going cowabunga in the sewers?"

The webbing would seem to fit more with the former for swimming, but maybe they were course membranes? Helpful for slowing down when falling or something?

When trap into toilet is brought up, Circe laughs along with Seraphina, "I am not looking forward ta getting INTA there ta make that trap. Oh wait, yer idea so you get dibs on setting that up." And the laughter turns evil at the prospect of fae and Iron Side trap in combination, "Oh ho ho ho! They dodge the mesmerizing charm," she smiles before going to faux panic, "But oh no, trip line and shotgun bang, oh ho ho ho! That is devious Sera. I likes it."

Then there was the fact that said traps would deter no only pursuing invaders but wandering visitors. "We'd hafta check them though, just in case something wanders in from a gate and dies in a trap." She didn't see a problem with this. Hedgespinning parts coming to you would be a boon. Thoughts like what if a briar wolf escapes up into Funderland did not even occur to Circe.

Disappointment returns to Circe as the punishment detail plan is shot down. "Nay," she shakes her head at the idea of hiring a hob, "We don't have long term connections with any Park gangs. I was supplying a caravan of them in the bay with ammo, but not sure that'd swing here. Hobs sell everything and information like our defenses would be very valuable in trade," she disagrees with Sera's suggestion. "Unless we trust 'em enough ta call them honorary Freeholders, I'd hafta say no." As for contract or pledging to silence a mortal? Well, she knew some but they'd want to use the tunnels for illegal weapons business more than anything else she could offer.

It had potential though, "Rhodes would be wiser on mystical bonds of sealing for mundies than I." Circe admits freely. "I'm sure plenty of gangs would love access ta the tunnels ta re-use them. Like my coworkers oh ho ho ho," she laughs, "The tunnels would suit gun running too much fer them ta want anything but access. Oh ho ho, terrible plan that."

Then sighs, "Does that me we have ta check out the toilet ourselves?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera does not laugh, “Leech eels Circe, leech eels. This girl is not swimming in the sewers.” Nope, not happening.

A vigorous shake of her head, “No way. Unless you or I find a Contract to remove my sense of smell and gag reflex.” Was not happening. Not this Nix. An innocent shrug, “I can be devious if I need to be.” Just one of those things she didn’t advertise.

“Maybe a rotating schedule of trusted people to check the traps.” Seemed a fair answer.

Sounded like that suggestion wasn’t going to work.

“We could ask him. I know Ingrid had one she used to help with the Tavern and whatnot. And the other bad thing with the gun running guys is it increases the risk of outside eyes.” Illegal means cops.

Pouting, “Starting to sound that way. But if we suit up and wear, like, respirators, it might not be too bad. Oh, and then a bath of sanitizer. I’m not opposed to getting my hands dirty, but I’m not keen on cleaning old toilets.” Sighing, “Maybe taking a few shots before we do?” laughing, trying to find the humor in it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I was thinking more boarding through then touching sewage, maybe full Ninja Turtles style and assolutamente una muta stagna worn," she clarifies to Seraphina. Her tone is serious as the Larcenist doesn't doubt she could turn a surboard into a miniaturized airboat. Plus the drysuit, non-porous clothing thank you very much.

Though both ladies were incorrect about something. American sewers are not like those of Paris or as seen in TMNT. Sewage pipes are too small for people, sewer adventures are actually occurring in sewage free storm drains.

"You can ask Rhodes, he likes ya more than me," she smiles as she says this. Happy her favorite Freehold ship sailed before she knew about it. "Too bad we don't know who Batman used ta make his Bat-Cave," she jokes, "Discrete construction services for those wishing to make secret lairs without getting, oh ho ho ho, caught." Circe sighs, "Too bad too, I'd make a fantastic supervillain."

"I won't wine about the alcohol option, especially with it so near at hand ta those toilets," she laughs and starts typing in the information into the map. It changes on the big screen, growing to include the new information. Though Circe does have to type in STAIRS as it is a 2D program. "Hmm, okay, street map underlay. Um, overlay? Eh, comparison," she mumbles to herself.

"Okay," she points the mouse on a spot in Funderland as seen from Google Maps, "This is above where we put in that solid door," Circe looks to Seraphina for response to her comparison. And then does somethings with the computer. Circe isn't paying attention to the screen, nor how it is constantly flipping through windows as blue fingers fly across the keyboard and sometimes move the mouse.

When Circe finally stops the dizzying display, the big screen now has a file copy of the Google Map with a colored overlay of the tunnel lines. The entry points, sealed or otherwise, are marked on the map by Circe having used arrows and large font text. Also present is the cesspool.

"Ta-dah! Who says ya need expensive programs ta do this shit, ha!" Circe smirks proudly before realizing a horrid thing. "Fancuo. Sera? Ya want a refill?"

Sharp eyes may figure out what is where without difficulty, or the Fairests will have to take the time to study the map.

What is where on map
    Date Action Roll Result
    2022-08-27 12:59:13 Circe rolls 5 to Perception - Clarity (10 Again) 1, 1, 8, 3, 2 1 success

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Took her a few seconds, going over old, recovered memories and modern ones, then she got it. “Ah!” laughing, “Now that would be something, an extreme sport even!” though she saw Summer as dominating on that one.

Another chuckle, “He likes you just fine.” Some part of her, on a deeper level understood how some people saw him. “But if you want me to I can, that way we can have the information for later if need be.” He could even have a book about it. “Maybe we’re not supposed who Batman had to make his cave, cause then there would be an overabund“No reason you couldn’t do something similar in the Hedge, make a Hollow of sorts, bend the rocks to your whim.”ance of bat caves.” Could be plausible. No reason it couldn’t be done.

“I’m just saying, I’m gonna need a few…or many shots before I’m in the mindset to approach those toilets.” Fair warning. “Couldn’t we like, just bury them? See if Liam can lift some boulders to seal it off?” cause that would be easier. Sipping the coffee and munching on various things, she leans forward watching the screen. Little nods here and there.

“Ok.” Another nod, then she sits back, “Whoa, easy there.” Laughing, she cannot keep up with the flashing images. Spearing a meatball, she pops it in her mouth, trying it. Eyes widen as the taste hits her, “Oh my god Circe! Where have you been hiding these?!” quickly spearing another one.
    But she manages to focus on the screen again, chewing another meatball.

“Huh?” the Nix mumbles with a mouthful of meatball, eyes wide. Then puts the words together, “Oh!” a nod, more chewing.

Sharp eyes? Not for the Nix currently, she was in meatball heaven.

failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:

Seraphina is not able to quickly clean aught from the map. Circe is only able to note one thing. Where the first ladder is under. Namely, a parking lot for an office building.

The other locations will take the horrific combination of geometry, calculus, and time.

Circe:
    "But that'd be cheating with magic!" Was her objection to the Hollow option for a Bat Cave, "As opposed ta cheating with enough money ta have yer out bat themed jet fighter." Circe has an odd view on it. "I'd rather be the latter if I'm gonna cheat," then there was that.

Circe refills her coffee, preparing it for herself. As for the question of culinary capacity, "In a 80s party cookbook, oh ho ho ho!" Seraphina can hear the pride in her compatriot's voice with ease. "I am surprised these went out of style whilst I was, uh," her ears droop and her eyes lose that sparkle of her having fun. Ah, memoreis, "Out." That was a mood killer. Circe shakes her head to not dwell on how she is Circe now, "Bring 'em back ta at yer tavern?"

Then looks to the map and realizes something. She zooms in at one point, blowing it up on the screen. "Heeeey, I think that is the ladder. Its a parking lot." She circles it with the mouse whilst sipping her coffee. Circe stops this to have her own meatballs. And displays a Summer's manners, "Messh," then swallows, "Guess that is why it's filled up. I wonder where the others are?"

After a moment Circe will start pouring over the notes and trying to adjust the map on screen by the correct distances. But it is slow going due to her lack of academic inclinations, before and after Arcadia.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Blinking a few times, “But is it? I mean, really? We have the ability to make it happen, so,” shrug, “why not?” but sounded like Circe had her own thoughts on the matter, so she drops it. After all, it was the Summer that wanted a Bat-Cave, not her.

Looking at the wondrous meatballs, “My mother would have never allowed such creations. She always had me a strick diet, even as a young kid.” And these meatballs def went against any diet. “Oh! Maybe make some mashed potatoes to go with them?!” eyes lighting up. “Oh, no way these went out of style!” shaking her head, refusing to believe it, “I’m sure there has to be plenty of people who still enjoy them.” Yup, she was sure. And if not? Then time to bring them back!

When Circe points something out on the map that made no sense to her, an eager nod, “It is! Good eyes!” looking from her notebooks to the screen, “Might be good to still take a quick look at it though. Is it just parking lot, or is it under something else. And like you said, where do the others ones go? Be better to have a visual on them, so it could be something that gets checked time to time. Especially if we end up using the tunnels for anything.” Because if they could find them, others could as well.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," she nods, "I guess with the right pledges we could easily afford Bat themed jet fighters, places ta hide them, and the skill ta use them." Is what Circe got from what Seraphina's words. "But I ain't a good pledgecrafter, so that's my excuse."

Seraphina will note Circe is both amused and surprised by her rant about the food. Maybe not notice her flinching at the mention of parents. "I'm grapeful fer the praise," she half bows, "And nostalagia is a great spice," she agrees with Sera about people wanting them, "And who doesn't like grape flavor? Adding them ta yer menu is a grape idea," Circe is having a pun time it seems. "I'll give ya the recipe."

"Hey, ball players black their cheekbones ta see better," she proudly declares, "But my eyes are already black." Then back to the smaller computer screen. "And then we went West, right? Fer how long was it?" Circe clicks back to her own notes, again shifting the screen. She wasn't sure and wanted the information right.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread