Ended
Watch

(Warehouse, There House) Game Day Prep

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 29, 2022 : Orchard Operations and Warehouse Woes
(Warehouse, There House) IronSide Assult
Sep 11, 2022 - Nov 20, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent Gerrit!" She cheers his being will equipped, "Thanks bro! Glad someone did," she gives a sad sigh as she looks at her fellow monarchs.

Circe listens as the others present their opinions and thinks how to use what they got. "Splitting the party went badly at the motel," she points out at Sera's suggestion of splitting up. "I doubt we have the numbers now ta make it safe. And gas masks are legal ta buy, so the tear gas won't be much of an issue if we can find a surplus store that's open."

"If we find Ann, I'm just emptying at least half an AK clip inta her. Minimum." Circe makes that quite clear.

Circe tosses the helmet into the air and catches it. Circe did not think herself a tactician, videogames were only the most basic and "ram them with a tank" wasn't a tactic available here. Shame that. Though she has access to YouTube. So she can see how it worked in Hollywood. And then how historical ones went, that was more informative.

"Alright folks," she knocks on the helmet, "Summer battle briefing. I do this online. What I hear is yer assaults are either sneaky Iron Side or blitz Hedge." The elfin Fairest's blue ears droop as she consider the former, "Sneaky. We try ta drop the guards quiet. Then A keep doing ninja take downs, B attack, or C decoy breach with dynamite and then attack. Use the tear gas on any clustered in rooms. But," she frowns as she first knocks her knuckles on the helmet she is holding, "I'm going heavy. How confident are ya all in ninja-ing this? Also, they can flee ta the orchard." She looks at them all, slowly turning her gaze between each. They couldn't even run off to torch it first, as that could tip them off to an incoming attack.

What she really meant was, I don't trust anybody to booby trap with dynamite and not be the booby that is trapped. Circe didn't really trust herself more than light fuse, but she was the best they had at it.

Her ears bounce up as she thinks on the other option. Seraphina, Gerrit, and Rhodes can even hear her being happier as she speaks, "Second. Hedge blitz. First part of that is kick off from my Hollow so anybody can grab extra weapons or armor I have left there, cause I only have a spare bulletproof vest in the bags. When we open the orchard gate we'd have two tactics fer going in. Proper blitz. Drop anybody on guard, go on the attack and stay that way until we get Ann or wreck enough shit before falling back," Circe puts down the helmet and retrieves both her gas masks, "Second. We get a fourth mask or somebody hangs back and we smoke out that side of the gate. Then proceed with the blitz whilst the initial area is helpless and keep using the canisters as we please."

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , liked this post

0 Scenes

The Lost speak, options becoming clearer. A plan is being made....

Y'all can keep planning without me unless you want me to clarify something, but when you've come to a consensuses please, make your Plan(s) clear so I don't get confused and mess something up when we move into the next scene

4. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Either Rhodes had misunderstood Gerrit's suggestions to move in from the mundane side or the Dread Lord casually overruled the Ogre. Either way, thinking about it for a bit made him see the merits of Rhodes' idea. Those able to traverse the Hedge were cut off from making it to Anne's other important locations connected to the warehouse, making it easier for them to hurt Anne's resources even more. Gerrit rumbled a wet croak of affirmation.

Seraphina made a good point - those without protection from the gas had to stay back, splitting the group either way. Why weren't they listening to Circe's request to gear up? They'd have to trust Circe's judgement from here on out, she'll know how to handle this.

Case in point: she summarized their options pretty succinctly as far as Gerrit could tell. He listened to the Queen of Wrath, trying to process the information and consider the consequences of each plan while trying to avoid any logical miss-steps his Wyrd-addled brain tried to trick him with. "It feels like entering from the Hedge seems like the better idea. Yes, that means that anyone of Circe's men could flee, but they can't really bring much of their equipment with them easily without probably raising suspicion with witnesses. And our main focus wasn't killing her men anyway." At least for him it wasn't so saying this out loud might sway the Monarchs' opinion as well.
    "I could see one or two people hanging back while the other two move in under cover of the gas, but maybe we can refrain from using it until it seem necessary?" Another feeling the Winter had was that they probably had to play it by ear a lot.
    Which wasn't great.

Stats and Equipment

6. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes listened, though he could see Circe seemed disappointed about something. "What?" he asked, a little pointedly. His role was magic - just because he wasn't loaded with mundane accouterments didn't mean he wasn't ready.

"I can be light-footed when I need to be," he replied. "I agree going in from the hedge is best to cut off an organized retreat. It we can take people out room by room? Avoid an alarm being raised as long as we can. I'm not sure how precise using Gas might be, unless you want to set it as a trap to cover people fleeing out the Hedge. Keeping together keeps us safer."

He looks down at Circe's arsenal. "Fighting our way forward sounds like the most direct way. There's only a few ways to launch an attack on a place."

Rhodes uses Wisdom of Dreams to gain a speciality in Pistols!

Equipment: Hip flask of scotch whiskey, wallet containing a picture of Sera and $57. Satchel containing a knife, gun , fake ID, keys, a clip of bullets
    Defence: 3
    Health: 7/7
    Willpower: 2/2
    Glamour: 10/10
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

8. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She simply shrugs at Circe, there wasn’t a plan in place, so why invest?

Blinking, because clearly her offer wasn’t heard. And if it was, it wasn’t accepted. “I can’t ninja. But I can provide on hell of a distraction to allow the rest of you to be sneaky.” The Nix was not designed to be sneaky or a ninja. “And if things go right, I might be even able to entice them to either leave on their own, or even join our side.” The offer was made the final time. She accepted she wasn’t combat heavy, and she couldn’t be sneaky. But she could be what she was built for, a distraction and a pretty face.

Or, she could go rogue with it.

“I’m willing to hang back if that’s the route we go.” But this was not her thing, this was all on Circe to plan. She’d do what the Summer told her to do, trusting her friend.

Gerrit raised some good points, “Some good ideas and points Gerrit. We didn’t want to kill the men if we didn’t have to. Driving them out, and then destroying the building seems like a good way to go.” She was beginning to appreciate the way the Winter thought.

Of course Rhodes could be light-footed, it was just her that was useless here. She did have Separation, but that would only help her so much.

“We also don’t want to lock ourselves into an exit less situation. Not going so far into the warehouse that we cannot make it back to the Gate.”

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and medical tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror

Health 7
    WP 3
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Gerrit gets a surprisingly nice smile from Circe as he agrees with her. Might make somebody forget she is a violent gunbunny. Circe was less then pleased by the idea of splitting up to make Seraphina play decoy. Plus, she had dynamite for that.

Seducing them to defect had potential. Unless they were pledged.

"No precision whatsoever Rhode," she assures him happily, "Hence the masks." As for the lack of silence, well Circe shrugs as Seraphina admits to not being quiet. "Eh, I didn't plan ta ninja this anyway. If ya do insist upon going all Look-it-me Sera," Circe kneels down to take out the under clothes kevlar vest and brandishes it, "Ya better have this or better fer protection," she puts it on the ground and stands up.

If the goal was to drive them out and then destroy, well, Circe retrieves the dynamite to show to folks, "Destruction, in stick form!" She considers the other options, "Gas would drive 'em out, but we'd need a LOT more to just clear out a building. The dynamite would do great at the right place, especially if they have gas valves," she assures them and clarifies, "It works in movies and PSAs about fire safety. Big boom."

"Exactly Sera," she points out, "We go in via Iron Side, we hafta have an escape route not only from the pledged minions but also the cops." Circe blinks as she makes an O with her mouth as she comes up with another thought, "Aaaand attacking and retreating ta the Hedge, destroying the gate on their side, guarantees that THEY hafta deal with the cops from all the noise. Gunfire and explosions attract cops."

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes , liked this post

0 Scenes

Just to move my marble, 16 days left of planning remain!

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

In his current state neither fighting nor finesse sounded like great options, but Gerrit wasn't about to back down and leave the Freehold hanging. And the group seemed to zero in on a plan everyone agreed on. "I think using your.. skills as a non-lethal alternative sounds good." He didn't want Seraphina to play a bait or stay behind as a 'distraction', but he still sometimes had dreams where he remembered Seraphina's appearance at that Spring Coronation in maddening clarity. She might be even more disarming than gas in a way.

One thing got also clearer the longer the discussion went on: he was dealing with three Fairests and their respective ego. It felt like everyone wanted their voice to be heard, their plans to set in motion - but in this case Circe was their best bet. Gerrit returned her smile with a small nod. "I think I'd also be better used as a further protection than as an aggressor." Because soaking up bullets was something he was unlikely to mess up - that was not just his damaged self-esteem talking, that was just common sense.

"So if we can get the innocent followers out of harm's way the dynamite will put a big dent into Anne's resources. I like that." He didn't particularly like subjecting people to the police, but Circe's point was still sound. And it is better them than us. "You're right. I think entering from the Hedge is our best bet. Anything else we need to think about?"

Stats and Equipment

15. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes glanced towards his wife. "I've seen that look, darling. Opening with it has all eyes on you - and that could be a lot of eyes. I want Ann, I make no attempt to hide it - but I would much rather we all came out alive. If you are sure you can hold them without endangering your life, I trust you to do what's right."

But if someone hurts her.... then that person would feel the fury of a Dread Lord.

Mundanes. Yes, that was also an issue. Any changeling work the name would flee to the Hedge - but a wall of enemies between them and the feds was a reassuring plan. Circe gets no words but a nod of agreement.

Gerrit's question got a nod of the head. "We know Ann has no qualms about binding her subservients with pledges. We need to be prepared for dealing with people who cannot flee, or are too scared to. Either by convincing," he gestured to Sera, "or by what is necessary." He looked back at Circe. "If we are ready for that.... I think we are as ready as we will be."

Rhodes uses Wisdom of Dreams to gain a speciality in Pistols!

Equipment: Hip flask of scotch whiskey, wallet containing a picture of Sera and $57. Satchel containing a knife, gun , fake ID, keys, a clip of bullets
    Defence: 3
    Health: 7/7
    Willpower: 2/2
    Glamour: 10/10
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

17. Bump "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’m throwing the idea out there as a way to get you guys in and hopefully unseen. I can hold their attention for quite a while, giving you all time to try and either find Ann or bring the building down. So not so much as insisting so much as letting you know what I can contribute.” Looking at the vest, “Is it necessary?” because it would do against the whole look at the beautiful Siren thing. But if the Summer insisted, she’d wear it.

And yup, that was dynamite. “Is your plan to have a controlled explosion? Like, where they all go off at once? Or place them with a long fuse?” she wanted to know just how things were going to go down. Cause…explosion.

Nodding as the Summer describes some of the plan, “I think destroying whatever that power poll thing is will piss her off.” At least, it looked important to the Nix.

A small smile and nod to Gerrit, “If it buys you guys time.” She’d do it as long as she could.

More nods as the Winter talks about the plans. Seemed they were all starting to get on the same page, this was good.

“I’m curious what our fallback plan is. Obviously, the preferred method is the Gate, but what if someone is unable to make it to the Gate? Do we have some basic knowledge of the area and where a safe…ish…place would be?” because they need to plan for everything. “Also, have we confirmed either way if she has cameras? A good way for her to screw us is to get us on tape blowing the place up.” She didn’t know Ann like some of the others did, and hoped there would be no cameras.

Finally, Rhodes, the smile is a softer one, “I want us all to get out of this alive as well.” She wanted nothing more. “I’m not completely sure on anything, there are factors I can’t plan for. But I do know I can make it difficult for them to attack me and very difficult for them to look away from me. And if they are able to, and I feel I can’t hold them off, I’ll back off.” Her way of reassuring him that she understood the risks and wasn’t going to be stupid.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and medical tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror

Health 7
    WP 3
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

19. Likes , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread