Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2208) Formal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Conner, Perez and Ale continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Helen Kingsley

NOS
    PRE

And like that the first groups start to form if they aren't there already. Aiko Hamura and Ed Heinrich at the chesstable, O'Brien with the two Arkwright Haunts, Conner with the Prince and, what was the name... Perez ? Aaand of course the three usual suspects. Doesn't leave much, really. There's Jennifer, Vincenzo, Hoyle and Waldorf, the Seneshal and Doc Bakey. Talking of which, as the latter two entered later, she curtsies to the Seneshal and, wait, Priscus Baker ?

Somebody's fallen up the ladder pretty quick ?

Well, why not see what that's about then, eh ? She thus gives him the measure of respect due to a Priscus and moves over to where he is seated.

"Congratulations to your promotion, Priscus Baker. Hard won victory, I take it ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

3. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al sat on his chair and thought about the things he needed to do: There was the need to get the temple back into a proper standard of cleanliness, at least a clan meeting would have to be held and additionally meetings held about the plans of the former Priscus, also he had neglected until now to call a meeting of the covenant, which was needed as well... A lot of tasks to be done, for sure. He frowned when a voice interrupted his thoughts and he looked up to see who did so.

"Thank you very much."

He did indeed pause for a while to think about that 'hard won victory' before replying with a small smile.

"Yes and no, it's not that simple and I'm not sure whether it can be called a clear victory..."

5. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Continued in (2208)Ale and Company...

Conner joins a new Side Thread

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a rather quiet night. The Prince was making her rounds and there was of course the noticeable absences. He acknowledged those who made their gestures towards him, one by one and quietly polite. A part of him inside wanted to smile. Albert's comment of it not being a clear victory to be Priscus piqued his interest- not for the gold that was the information but for the sheer curiosity of how things would develop in the coming months for him.

If it wasn't clear to him now, it would almost have to be by the next formal.

With little aside from small talk to pull him in, he took the chance this late in the night to find his way out of the crowd and into the night.

Jacque exits the scene

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer circulates around the room, giving small greetings to Vincenzo and Mr. Hoyle. She pauses heret o look around the room and take in who was speaking with who. Dark brown eyes take in Madame Hamura and Edward. Her gaze continues around the room to watch the Prince with Conner and Simone for a moment. Her eyes linger for a moment, yet her curiosity is not indulged as she resumes circulating around the room.
    She pauses as she notes the Seneschal departing. It was becoming late. Yet she pauses near Hoyle, giving a nod.
    She takes in the room and decides that the quiet evening has come to a good conclusion. Jennifer looks to her coterie mate and gives a deep nod of respect and trust. A look over to Helen and Albert, giving a slight nod to Helen and deeper to Albert. A nod to Connor over with the fellow Nosferatu. Respects given, Jennifer makes the second exit of the night.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

The two Nosferatu look to Connor as he speaks. Rufus lances to Jackson, then back to Connor. Jackson thinks for a moment and then speaks.
    “It was a good meeting. I certainly know that I am not done with the matter. If you want to meet, I would make myself available, Whip O’Brien. I imagine you could teach all sorts of things.” A pause as he looks at Connor for a beat.
    “What do you do, Whip O’Brien, if I can be so bold? For entertainment.”

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After making his rounds and bows, Connor settles back in with the two 'new' Nosferatu. "I believe a meeting makes sense." He says with a nod. "If you have a way to contact the Priscus, you can get my contact information through her. Have you been supplied or do you already have a phone?" He looks between the two, ready to rectify the situation if they say no.

What does he do for entertainment now? "I suppose that depends on which answer you want? The 'dignified' response would be that I spend my free time with my nose in a book while smooth Jazz plays in the background. In truth though, I used to be a boxer by trade. I've been spending much of my time lately keeping my skills sharp."

That said, he pulls out his phone to look at the time and an expression of surprise crosses his face. "Seems the night's grown quite old." He looks between the two for a moment before running the factory reset on his phone and holding it out for them. "Even if you already have one, it's always good to have a back-up. I'll send a text off to it when I get a new one, and I'll ask the Priscus and Madame Kingsley to do the same. Have a good night gentlemen."

He offers nods to the two Gentlemen and stops to bow before Alessandra before he gathers his items from the coat check and heads off into the dwindling night.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread