THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2208) Sanctuary) Moros Acknowledgements
Aug 13, 2022 - Aug 23, 2022
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Aurora gets a shrug and a "I think it would be useful."

To the new Moros, he said "Necro-sisters, please follow me a few steps away so we can deal with the formality. I would still like to meet both of you for a discussion; I don't like to call that interview, but it could wait for a few days."

For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

2. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch follows Corn.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Dark eyes glance towards the curly-haired new mage. "Nos? As in.... Nitrous Oxide?" She looks interested. "My bike is probably due for a service, if you wouldn't mind." It had been a while since anyone else interested in vehicles had come through.

She glanced back to Corn. "I have not. It is not the first time Winter has been away for a long time. I will keep an eye out for him should he return." The idea that he had left from their disagreement was ridiculous. The thought did rise for a moment, but dismissed easily. Winter was not nearly so lacking in conviction to vanish without reason, that much she knew. Far more likely one of his duties had called him away.

"Hi," she smiles, breaking away from the group to move over to Aurora. "No thank you. I am limiting my sweet goods at the moment. Although, I am planning some more exercise and training sessions, should anyone wish to practice their self-defense techniques."

Puck's appearance was noted but uncommented. It was unusual, but how he chose to appear was his business.

She was about to reply to Witch's question, but she follows Corn off to one side. She shrugs and looks back to Aurora. "I know you were thinking of doing a little more physical work that isn't your dull gym routine, if you were interested." Looking around the group, she adds, "Though of course it would be open to all."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

5. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, I can see about getting a night out arranged and let you know. If you want to join us, great, if not, no problem at all.” A smile added, cause really, it wasn’t a big deal.

Briefly shaking her head, “I wouldn’t be worried.” Winter had left before if she remembered right, and she wasn’t worried yet. “As a Guardian, I’m guessing he got called away for business, but I’ll be checking on his apartment.” Plus, she was pretty sure Winter could take care of himself.

Taking a bite of cookie, she watches Corn lead the new faces off to the side. Official business, getting Recognized. Very important.

Returning the smile to Phoenyx, “Hey!” shrugging, “Suit yourself, but they’re awesome.” And the Shaman will be happy to work off the extra fat and sugar. “Oh? Cool.” Seemed the Arrow was happy being the go-to trainer for everyone.

“I might check it out, who knows, maybe some day the lessons will catch on.” Laughing, fighting was not her thing. “Others expressed an interest?”

7. Likes liked this post

A'keira Lim
    Striking Looks (Almost Silver Screen)
    Nos

Nimbus:

The smell of gasoline and rubber fills the air. Metal and machinery rattle and feel strained and engines roar to life. Unoccupied vehicles might appear to have shadowy figures within them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Might not want to call me a fav until you get to know me.”

Nos laughs and smiles brightly. "Then let's get to know each other, and seal the deal!"

At Witch's comment about the nightlife, Nos chimes in with, "Hey, now's your chance, then! You, me, Aurora, Apollo... Crystal to, hope to meet him/her/them soon... we'll have some fun together."

"Nos? As in.... Nitrous Oxide?"

"I knowwwww..."
    Nos giggles and rubs the back of her head sheepishly. "It was the first thing that popped into my head. I thought it was like... a sign, or whatever. It's kinda cute though, in a dorky way. At least I think so. But yeah, bring in the bike, I'll make your baby run like new! Maybe even better." She shoots a pair of finger guns at Phoenyx. "I'll trade you for some of those self-defense classes. I gotta get back into shape, and that sounds like a great way to do it."

Her eyes follow Corn as he walks off, followed by Witch. "Welp, that's my cue. Lovely to meet everyone! Hope to see y'all soon!" And with that, she takes her leave.

Nos follows Witch and Corn.

9. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle sees Puck enter and gives him the closest thing she can to a reserved nod, which results in a weird flicker smile where the ends of her mouth twitch upward and then neutral and then back like she's concerned and nervous at the same time. But she's quickly distracted by Aurora's offer of a brownie. "Thanks, Aurora!" She takes the sweet and allows herself a bite and satisfactory "Mmmmmm." Aurora really knew how to spoil a Magi.

Phoenyx starts plugging training sessions and Belle is definitely all for it. She looks between
    Aurora and Nos with practically sparkling enthusiasm. "Trust me, it's the best workout you'll have in your life! The first time I did it, I..." ​She pauses short of regaling how Phoenyx had nearly one-shot her in a duel. "...well, it'll challenge you. But that's what Phoenyx does best: push you to be better." She gives the Arrow an encouraging smile. The thought of a gal's night with swords does sound appealing.

As Corn pulls the new Magi aside, Belle can't help but notice there's a notable absence in the Consilium today.
    Where's Crystal? She pulls out her phone and almost dials him, but stops and pockets the phone last minute. Crystal's a grown man. I'm sure he's got a good reason. Or maybe he's got something on his mind that he doesn't want to process around crowds. ​And this space was definitely becoming crowded. Though she makes a mental note to reach out to her Path boss sometime soon.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck doesn't engage for the time being.

The talk of clubbing and night life was about as appealing to him as Witch was saying it was to her. He always associated clubs with loud music and gaudy lights and displays, which just overstimulated him and gave him headaches. As for brownies? He doubted very much Aurora wanted to talk to him, and he knew he was done trying to talk to her. Belle was... interesting? The awkward way she smiled caused the Acanthus to raise his eyebrows, biting his own lips to avoid chuckling at the uncomfortable display. Not that it worked, and the Councilor couldn't help but laugh when Belle states her perception of Phoenyx. He quickly recomposes himself though, looking to Apollo for reasons.

"Anything new?"

This guy's got nothing.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smiled at Puck, it wasn't his usual happy to see Puck kind of smile, it was the are you okay hun? kind of smile. Apollo raised an eyebrow, he would wait and see if it was just a one off or if... this... continued. "I kind of, sort of, enrolled in college."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer is just sitting and listening.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Formality completed; Witch rejoined the main gathering.

No one new had joined which was good. She knew some tricks for name recollection, but they only went so far.

"We miss anything fun?" she queried lightly of the group.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread