Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Confidants Chapter 1 Brief Visitor

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

The night before, three Kindred passed the evening deciding their next move. When Helen decided to go talk to the person who had delivered her message, it was too late to visit Elysium. The sun sets and the evening is open for opportunity. What will one discover?
    A young woman in a plum color business suit with a moderate length skirt, brown hair cut in a bob and wearing a distinctive bracelet is lingering near the notice board. She is the same messenger from the night before.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Another night another opportunity... Keeping in mind the messenger has said she'd be here in case there was anything, Helen spots her pretty fast once she's got her head clear enough to look for her. Well, that's something, could've been way worse. As is, the only question is, how to go about stuffs. With the walls having ears in this place and the McIntyre connection in mind... Well. She's still pondering as she approaches.

"Evening, good to see you here, Miss. You got some time ?"

She continues a little lower as she comes in closer.

"Turns out, after the paperwork, there are some questions about the parcel of that friend of ours."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The woman looked up and gives a short bow to Helen.

"Good evening." She responds in a normal voice. "Yes, I intend to return to my town tomorrow."

Her voice matches Helen's volume as she continued. "Of course, I would be happy to help you." Her eyes are curious as they light on Helen's own briefly, as though Helen's eye contact burns. She looks somewhere at Helen's chin as she waits.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Was wondering if you could tell me where and when that packet was sent on its way. Some of the stuff in there has started looking suspicious. Wouldn't be your town, incidentally ?"

Sometimes this whole spy-speak-crap is almost fun, still, doesn't mean it ain't awkward as hell at other times... Still doesn't anwer the question of how much the messenger actually knows herself, being a messenger and on loan on top of that. Difficult. Helen doesn#t suspect it's all that much, but then, if she's from the same town, she might have picked something up.

OOC: How difficult would it be to get a meeting room on short notice ?

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

"The packet?" The woman continues in a quiet tone. "Well, I don't rightly know specifics. I know that our mutual acquaintance told me that the packet was important. That he had been looking for it for two days with no luck. That he suspected it could have been sent this way. I suppose you could look into others who know about the packet." The woman replied, committing to the packet cover.
    "Would what be my town?"

Difficult. You could roll politics + manip to attempt

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"The place the packet was sent from. Since you got the job, I thought you might be from the area or might know where the area is." Helen scratches her head. "Or was the note third-hand ?" Well, it could have worked. While talking to others makes sense, thats a pretty limited circle. Ruby and McIntyre come to mind. Ruby might not be too mucnof an issue, but Helen still wonders if tipping off McIntyre would be that great an idea.

Jennifer Hazelton

"I wasn't sure what you were asking." The ghoul clarified. "Yes, I am local to where it originated from."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I see."

Helen makes a note and offers the ghoul a pen and her notepad. the piece of paper simply says 'Where did it originate ?'

"You think I can get in contact with the guy who sent stuff if I include my phone number in the return message ?"

Jennifer Hazelton

The ghoul accepted the notepad and pen and wrote. Islamorada, Florida. The pad was offered back to Helen. "Yes. Write your message here and I can bring it back with me when I return tomorrow afternoon."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen takes back the pad, reads whats on it and frowns.

Florida, eh ?

That's a pretty long way, for good or bad. At least might buy them some time, depends on what way it'll be. So, what to put into that message ? She ponders a while and after some juggling comes up with a pretty diminutive note.

'Made a party out of it, got a prospect for the thing ? As for the rest... Number's 916, double your group number-4, the first, third and fourth digit on my tags and two times Elvis' dumbass record +3. Times as usual. Call meeeeeee.'

Yes, she's really put 7 'e's there. Just because she can. She hands the note to the ghoul.

"Give him that, he'll know what it means."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread