Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2207) The Prince's Orbit

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jul 1, 2022 : (2207) Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Continued from (2207) Eternal Court...

“Your Grace. Good to see you this evening.”
    A deep nod to the Prince as Jennifer approached. It was true as she took in the wonderful outfit that the Prince had chosen. “I trust you have been well since we spoke last.”
    They were speaking so often, now.
    “Whip O’Brien.” She gives a nod to appreciate the new respect the Kindred of Sacramento held him in. Jennifer glances briefly between the two gentlemen, a glance to look for signals in dress or design.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Absently, she notes the other Kindred who have entered. With each showing their respect, she has no need to move.

Wait, was Conner approaching Edward who had approached her? This made for an…interesting situation.

Jacque gets a nod of respect befitting his station, she would have need of him.

Let the game begin.

Eyes settle on Edward.

The Savage lets him speak, her face a mask of no emotion, “Good evening Mr Heinrich.” What brought him back?

“Where you’ve resided here before, I believe it’s safe to say you know how that chain of command works. You seek out your Priscus, if she is unavailable, then Seneschal Jacque, and then finally me.” But she wasn’t currently doing anything.

“That being said, I want to make sure you understand my Laws have not changed.” A pause, “I was appraised of some, disagreements, before you left about those Laws. Has your stance changed?” she had been brought up to speed on that whole, unfortunate, situation. But she’ll give Edward a chance to make his case.

Jennifer was heard, “I’ve been well, and I hope the same can be said for you.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward was unsure what the purpose of the chain-of-command reminder was. Neither Twist nor Jacque had been present when he approached Alessandra, and he wasn't about to turn and walk away from the Prince after she had nodded. Perhaps he should have opened with an explanation and excused himself to speak with Jacque? That could be her intention, otherwise that could be her leading Edward to the conclusion he should excuse himself now.

"My stance has indeed changed, your grace, and I am eager to prove myself a model and lawful citizen of your Domain."
    The conversation was awkward with Jennifer standing there, but it didn't change anything.

"My apologies for bringing the matter of my Acknowledgement to you first, your grace. Please excuse me, and I shall bring my petition to the Seneschal." Edward bowed as he made his request.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Consider the Savage surprised. From how she had heard it, he had been quite adamant in his beliefs. Can Kindred change? Seemed they were about to find out.

“Wonderful to hear.” Judgement saved until he had a chance to get Acknowledged and interact with the Domain.

A single nod of her head, “Of course, and please reach out to Gabriel or Seneschal Jacque in a few evenings to setup an evening for us to talk.” Technically she didn’t have much from him on what happened, so it would be good to gather information.

When he departs, she looks to Jennifer and what appeared to be the Haunts of the Domain.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, your Grace. I have been quite well. I have been preparing for the meeting I am hosting at Lotus. I have some pride in arranging everything to my liking." Jennifer replied to the Prince.

Jennifer watched quietly as other matters were addressed.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After his respects are paid to the Seneschal, Connor returns to the group of Kindred around the Prince. He bows to Alessandra once again, more as a thanks for her acknoledgement than anything. "It's always lovely to be in your presence, Your Grace." Edwards's words were filed away without a comment.

"Lady Notary, wonderful to see you as always" He says with a nod of respect to Jennifer.

His final nods are delivered to Jackson and Rufus, acknowledging his respect to the two of them for showing up.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"I shall, your grace." Edward confirms he will reach out to schedule a meeting, and then exits the Prince's orbit.
    Continued in (2207) Eternal Court...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod, “I look forward to seeing what you’ve created, and I’m sure it will be perfect.” Jennifer seemed the type to enjoy that sort of thing, preparing for meetings, getting everything perfect. Ale? Well, as long as people were there, it worked for her. Never ask her to setup something.

Not a phrase she heard a lot, lovely to be in her presence. Actually, she hadn’t heard it before. But they were words, nothing to really read into.

With a nod, she watches Edward approach Jacque. That was being handled.

Dark eyes look to the Haunts, who had approached her. Did they have something to discuss?

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Whip O'Brien," Jennifer gave her cousin a nod appropriate for a recognized Kindred in the Domain. "- it is good to see you."
    As Edward realizes that the Prince is not the right official to bother for an acknowledgement, Jennifer does not turn her head to follow Edward's path. She had already made a decision there based on Edward's decision. More importantly, she had called the Archon, who was Edward's Priscus, to ensure that important official was aware.

"Thank you." Jennifer brightened at the Prince's praise. "I appreciate that."
    A glance between the two Kindred that she was conversing with.

"What is new with you?" She inquired.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounded like Jenn was going to lead this conversation. Which worked for her.

“Nothing too exciting I’m afraid. Been investing in some local property, building it up.” Jenn would know which property that was. “I have a few other things in the works that are progressing quite nicely.” But those were not for others ears.

“Oh, my business is coming together quite well, I expect to be ready to open within the next couple months. But, paperwork can be a pain, so nothing in concrete.” She wasn’t sure how that would feel yet, having an established, legal, business. “And you? How is Lotus?”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread