Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"We are both much closer to the Wyrd than we used to be, darling. It is no mystery that as we do so, the ways we have been shaped have more a hold over us - even if we do not always see it. The changes can be insideous, hard to differentiate between what is us and what is that which they made us." He shrugs. This was alll stuff she knew.

There was a small nod. Sonnie was strong, there was no denying it. "Of course, darling. Nomatter how long." His long fingers wrapped gently around hers.

His smile falters a little. "Complain? Never. More.... a fear. Should I be unable to keep up with you and you lose interest in me. I have a feeling it's happened to me before."

Rhodes rubbed the muscles along her spine gently, easing out the built-up tension. "Oh, I do. Their bitterness is ever so sweet to me." He chuckled, a little darkly. "I... admit, I have. There are creatures that live solely in the dream, after all. And as you follow the path of the Dream Healers... well, I like to know things in advance. Truth be told? it would change us irreversibly. Much, perhaps all of our human selves, or ethics and reational... gone. Oh, it would be a tremendous freedom, of course. Without duty... or conscience. I have no idea what that version of you or I would make of one another. They would be quite different, I think." And without Sera, his Seraphina? He did not want to find out.

Thumbs place pressure along her shoulder blades, loosenind the muscles. "You say it often, but you casual repeating belies your concern. But nights like these will help us take that step back. Rest before we burn out, instead of being on the brink." The Flowering gently kissed his wife on the shoulder before continuing to rub her back down. "Yes. There is nothing more important to me than you, Sera. You, then the Freehold. But I don't want you to think about that now. Just relax. We're as safe as we ever are, here. As I swore you you - a world of our own."

He joins in the laughing with a chuckle of his own. "Oh, really? If you wish to lodge a complaint, I suppose now would be the time," Rhodes whispered close to her ear. Turnabouts were so much fun. "The perk of being a husband and not a professional massuer is I can be allowed such distractions. For now," he applied more pressure to the most tense parts of his wife's back, "I'm taking care of you. Enjoy it." He kissed the back of her neck gently and continued to massage Sera's muscles. "Tempted as you often are to cut straght to the more direct physical pleasures, this will do you good. Call it.... psychsematic. If you're lucky I'll do exactly the same to your real body."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“No mystery, but it doesn’t mean I don’t have to like it or be comfortable with it.” She had seen how heartless and cruel some Fairest could be, and she refused to let it overcome who she worked hard to become. But how long could she fight it? How long until those cruel thoughts found their way to her lips and began tearing apart those she cared about?

His words were supposed to sooth her, yet they didn’t. A voice not so gently reminded that she had a shelf life and it was a matter of time. Eyes close, pushing the voice, a familiar one, away.

But then what he said next made her pause, “What? Lose interest in you?” looking over her shoulder, “No…never.” An honesty in each word. “I fell in love with more then your ability to keep up with me. And if you have felt it before, it will never be from me, I would rather breathe my last breath then have you feel that.” A fierceness in her eyes and tone.

The mention of the Dream Healers causes her to tense. It had been on her mind lately, and she wasn’t sure about the next step. “The way you talk of it, the thought you’ve put into it, doesn’t make it sound as romantic and freeing as I pictured it.” Thinking for a moment, “I think I would rather us grow into whoever we become with duty and conscience, together. We both need that ethics to ground us as we grow in power.” And both being Fairest? Well, it was going to be a wild ride. “I’ll just keep my little fantasy about it.” It made her happy.

“Always say it and rarely listen to it.” She just had to be doing something, she didn’t know how to not be doing something. With a content smile, “And you are more important to me then anything.” Sighing, “Fine, I’ll try, but that’s all I can offer.” But it was hard to stop her mind from wandering to other things. The Freehold…Ann…Contracts…Dreams…memories.

Smirking, “Yes, now would be the time, but then you’d be expecting it, and would have a counter argument all set to go. I think it’s more fun to have you think on the fly.” He was actually very good at it.

Now her enjoying letting someone take care of her? That was a stretch, and something she was still learning to do. “I’m trying to.” And he would know she was trying. Being taken care of was just not something she allowed to happen often if at all. Though he was right, she was often one to steer things to direct physical pleasures. A habit from her past, something she couldn’t shake.

“Very tempted, but I’m working on it.” Even as she felt her mind slipping, she still managed to put on a smile and laugh, “What do you mean ‘if I’m lucky’? Pretty sure you would enjoy it just as much as I would.”

But she refocuses her mind, they were here to relax, their own world.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Fairest laced his fingers into his wife's. "I know." He chuckles, trying to keep the tears from his eyes. "It wasn't from you. It was.... before. I think. But we don't know how we change... Someone as beautiful as you could easily have anyone the moment they became bored." He looks down at himself. "I never thought I would be able to admit that. It's... my biggest fear."

Rhodes shrugs. "Oh, it certainly would be freeing - though I have no idea how bad it would be for other people." There is a small smile. "I am sure we will. I admire your optimism, darling."

"Trying is all I ask."
    he continued to rub her shoulders. At Sera's quip he smiles. "Well, if there's no complaints...?"

He leaned in and kissed her shoulder again. "You are. I know how much you like to be the caregiver. But I rarely make you accept it. Tonight just felt like the right time. I can feel the tension in your shoulders." Her laugh made the Autumn smile again. "Really? Having to rub down a statuesque beauty? You have any knowledge how difficult it is to do that while aroused? Work, work work...." Rhodes leaned alongside Sera so he could give her a real kiss. "How was that?"

He enjoyed the moment, looking deep into her eyes. "So. How are things actually going with your work? Has the summer decorations gone down as well as usual?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking from his hand to his eyes, her face softening as propped herself up to reach out and gently touch his face. Her eyes looking into his, “Never.” A firm certainty to the word. “You bring a happiness to my life I never dreamed possible.” How could she grow bored of him? The idea seemed impossible to her. “If you ever need to voice the fear, please do. And I will do everything within my power to try and ease it.” A thumb wiping under his eye as she watched him.

Laying back down, “Optimism is important to staying somewhat sane, I think. Plus, I’m a Spring,” a lazy shrug, “looking for the brighter side of things is just what I do. Not to mention it makes things easier.” This was true.

“Well, I have some knowledge of the difficulty, but I figured you would be up for the challenge.”
    Teases the Nix with a smile, “I mean, if you’re not, then I’m sure we can work something else out, something with less difficulty.” Her eyes sparkle with mischief, she missed this. The back and forth they had.

“It was perfect, just what I needed.” The kiss returned, her lips lingering.

“Work is work,”
    not a lot of emotion in her voice, “and the change in décor is always a huge hit, especially on the first day.” That was when the rush was, then it slowly trickled down. “Still debating buying the building next door and expanding, but,” shrug, “I’m not sure.” She had been on the fence about it lately. Things just felt…different to her.

A moment taken to push those thoughts aside, “I was thinking,” a sly smile to him, “our anniversary is coming up! We should travel again for it. I was thinking maybe Rome or Athens!” it would be good to get away.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes took Sera's hand as she touched his face. "I love you."

There's a shrug. "If you say so. I prefer to be pragmatic."

Rhodes laughs a little. "At least I'm not trying to get you into bed-rest. That was a long week. But you know me - I relish any challenge set by a beautiful woman. The trick with you is always to suggest you can't do something - you find a challenge just as irresistable as I do."

"You've been musing that for a while," he says thoughtfully. "I know that look. What's got you having second thoughts over it? I doubt it's the money."

His eyes light up. "Oh, that's an excellent idea! Yes! we must. Hmmm..... Of those, I would say Rome? Italian for our first anniversary sounds wonderfully fitting, wouldn't you say? Just don't tell Circe - We'll get endless streams of advice and offers from now until we leave! Though I suppose if anyone would know Italy...." he shrugs, smiling with his eyes twinkling.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A warm smile, “I love you too.” She also loved what they had. Which so many will never be able to obtain.

Smirking, “Maybe that’s another reason we work so well together, we bring different things to the table, and are able to see the other side.” She liked that he listened to her, even if sometimes her ideas were just dumb.

There was a look, “Oh you loved it and you know it.” She teases. “Bed-rest is still overrated in my opinion.” And she would still fight it. “That is true, but I’ve come to accept there are some things I just won’t be able to do. Doesn’t mean I’ll stop trying though.” A sigh and shrug, “Least I keep it interesting!” would she still spar? Absolutely. Was she more careful? Yup.

He would know her looks by now. “I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. While business is good, and an expansion will only increase that, I want a challenge. Everything seems to come too easy, and it’s starting to get old. And while the expansion would be a challenge, as I plan on it being mainly clothes, I’ve designed and made,” shrugging, “it just seems…easy. Is it bad to want a challenge?” looking to him. “I enjoy working at something, putting in the time, effort and sweat into getting it. Like my degrees.” Maybe another degree?

Her eyes light up as well, “Wonderful! I’ve already made a few calls and gotten itineraries for both, so I’ll just let them know we settled on Rome! Especially these wonderful little private villas!” of course she would have it planned out. He planned out the trip to Paris, now it was her turn. Laughing, “It would be a long list of things we would have to see and places we should have to try for dinner. Though I think if we didn’t ask her for her favorite restaurant, just one, she would be deeply offended.” See, the trick was to ask for one recommendation. “I would rather not face her wraith if we don’t tell her and she finds out. In a Dream, I could hold my own, maybe win.” Ok, more then maybe. “But otherwise, then that?” a shake of her head, “Nope.” She knew when to pick fights.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The head of the Dread Lord bobs from side to side, thinking. "I suppose that's true. We have our own specialties, but also our own wants. It is good we have the other to keep us in perspective."

"You ended up in hospital!" Rhodes says emphatically, though he cannot resist a smile. Behind the eye, a dark thought emerged. He still hadn't forgiven Fawkes for what he did. Quite literally his promise to Sera was the only thing stopping him pursuing some form of revenge. "Sometimes it is necessary, and you admitted it." Careful not to bring that one up too often, it was always a sore point. "No, I know you won't. If you didn't you wouldn't be you, darling. And yes, that cannot be denied." He leaned closed, taking in her face with those lamp-like eyes.

Wind rustles through the air - not from him for once, but a natural sea breeze. "No. You and I.... we need challenges to feel engaged. I have a never-ending search for lore - even when I succeed, there is always more, always a new route to follow. Setting up a business, building a reputation, surviving those difficult years? It was something to pit yourself against. Now, Garden Grounds is a local point of interest, your turnover regular. You really wouldn't have to go there if you didn't want to. All it needs is maintenance. The challenge is spent. Still," a roguish look took his face, "if it's effort and sweat you want I'm sure I can offer you something."

The Flowering laughs. Of course she had prepared things in advance. "A villa in the Italian hills? That sounds fantastic." It was true, not getting their friend's advice was not worth the risk. "I would rather not fall foul of Circe's temper. I think her fan-girl love of our relationship can only stretch so far." he chuckles. Circe meant a lot to both of them. "Perhaps we should invite her for coffee before we go. Maybe meal out or something?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was hard not to roll her eyes, so hard. But she didn’t.

Instead, she let out a sigh and was content to just move on and not rehash that whole thing. Which still was not a huge deal to her, she had been fine. “Perhaps.” She could admit that much.

“Oh, well, I like to think it needs more than maintenance. I have my regulars who only come in when I’m working. But I understand what you’re saying.” Eyes shifting from his face to the water, “Never thought it would get this far,” pausing, “my business. It was a wild idea that Mhairi gave me the confidence to chase.” It succeeding was something she never saw happening, she had zero business knowledge. "Then you, making everything perfect." well, as perfect as they could be for them.

Then her eyes look back to him, sparkling, “Oh, I know you offer me something, and I know I’m looking forward to that.” A knowing smirk on her face, “But have you ever felt like your mind needs something to grab onto? I’ve been trying new Contracts but it just doesn’t feel like enough. And sure, I can take my Entitlement to the final level, but that’s not something I’m sure I’m ready for.” Frowning, “Sorry, I’m not trying to get all deep, but you’re the only one I trust with how I’m feeling.” But maybe he wouldn’t understand. Maybe she just needed to be content with things as they were.

She needed to shift her focus, and a trip was just the focus she needed.

Beaming, “Doesn’t it?!” practically quivering from excitement, “I might even have some activities planned! Because while we could spend the whole time in the villa, I decided we need to venture out.” Looking into his eyes, “Something about a private dinner in a vineyard after a day of wine tasting,” Sounded perfect to her, “just you and I.” was she going all out? Of course!

“I think dinner would be nice, we don’t include others all that often.” And it was Circe.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

It was not worth pursuing further. They had their own views.

He waves a hand apologetically. "I didn't mean to suggest it was a trivial matter - that was somewhat flippant." There's a nod, and a chuckle, but then a small sigh. "Yes, I understand. Fortunately our magic is so vast there is always something else to turn to. I've been taking steps to manipulate the real world as we to in dreams - moving more and more like the a magical being." He shrugs. "No matter to me darling. We are free to express our needs to one another. You need something to fulfill that passion, that drive... you need a new desire. Perhaps your home life is sated, maybe even fulfilled," a smile plays on his lips again, "but you are a woman of ambition. I find it very attractive. You strive - it is what you do - and when you are not reaching you feel stagnated whenever there is a lack of tangible advancement. To me, the learning of contracts is it's own reward and I am satisfied - knowing I have more powers to bring against our enemies. You just need to find a new ambition, and I am sure you will in time." She always did and he had faith in her.

He slid onto the lounger and wrapped his arms around her. "It does. And I am completely unsurprised - I am happy to follow wherever you want to take me - it does, after all, give me a fantastic view." A gentle squeeze of her ass again. "Wine tasting? Tell me more."

There's a nod. "Then it's settled. We can arrange something in the morning - I'm not letting you start work again this evening. This evening, you are mine." He leaned in, kissing her passionately.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

As he waves a hand, she shakes her head, “Oh, I didn’t mean it to come out like you thought that way.” A warm smile as she looks to him, “I would never think you would suggest that.” She knew him and she trusted him. An eyebrow arches, “Oh you have? How is that going?”

Then a sly smile, “I think my home-life is both sated and very fulfilled. I wouldn’t change that for anything in the world.” Home had become a safe place for her. Then a slight pose, “Well, I do strive to make sure you always find me attractive.” It was a fear she held deep within. Him finding some more attractive than her. With a gentle shake of her head, she refocuses, “Ever since this,” gesturing to her hair and ears, “changed, it’s awakened things, exciting things.” Maybe not all that exciting. But it was to her.

Leaning into him, “Well, I figured we couldn’t visit Italy without wine tasting, especially Tuscany. So, I found a wonderful winery that has its own museum and library about the history not only of wine, but how wine has impacted the area over the centuries.” She admitted, she knew nothing about wine, but it sounded like something interesting. “And while we still have yet to take flight in the Hedge, this winery offers hot air balloon tours of the area.” Oh yes, she still remembered their first conversation. “There are a few more surprises I’ve looked into, but I cannot tell you about them yet.” Nope, she liked being able to surprise him and keep him on his toes.

“You’re not huh?” her tone turning playful, “And how do you intend to hold my attention?” looking at him through her lashes, her voice breathy.

The kiss told her what she needed to know, returning it with equal passion. Pulling away slightly, “You might be on to something there.” Teases the Nix.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread