Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

PrP, can you dig another tunnel?

THREADID

This is a call for folks interested in another PRP. Underland isn't completely explored yet. Is it called Underland? Or Under-Funderland? That can also be up for a verbal fight!

The lost still have, at least, 3 tunnels to explore before they can say it is secured. Who would like to go exploring?

Remember, boring can be fun when you're underground.

And if you hear a beeping sound from that series about monsters in tight dark spaces? That's just Circe messing with you. Probably.

2. Likes liked this post

Oh dang sorry. I am interested but now that a Major Curse is on me I'm trying to survive until October in 3 plots. Consider this a rain-check and a bump.

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I didn't see this thread! Sorry! But Sera is always down for exploring more of the tunnels

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Shame for Gerrit, but understandable Aeolus. Cheers Orianna! Though a dynamic duo isn't going to be able to multi-task much. But this has had nearly 2 weeks to garner attention. Guess we'll have to finish off a part of the tunnels and see if anybody else wants to join in. And probably avoiding stares this time LOL!

I'll post a communictations thread soon, then get ready on the next thread down below.

8. Likes Orianna liked this post
+ Reply to Thread