Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Trip to the Badlands

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been a couple of months since he had moved to Sacramento. Between the move, sorting his house out, joining an order, attempting to integrate into mage society (which was a work in progress), and a big complicated order from a new customer he had not had a lot of time to kick back and relax. Tonight was that night. An extensive google search had revealed a few clubs. However, he settled on one called Badlands which promised to be Sacramento’s Premier LGBT Nightclub. It opened at 8pm, Apollo was not going to get there for opening... it just wasn't the done thing. He had text Aurora the clubs details and arranged to meet her inside at 11pm.

Apollo was slightly early and took up a place at the end of the bar. He was wearing a trendy pair of black ripped jeans it was combined with a pair of shoes and lace up trendy v neck shirt.

Spoiler
    Attached Images
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

2. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Once she got the details, she did a quick search. Always good to know what type of club it was and if there was a dress code. Hey, there were some clubs like that in Sacramento.

LGBT nightclub? Awesome, she could work with that! And who knows, maybe she’ll find some entertainment for the night. Been a while since a girl had caught her eye, so maybe tonight was the night.

A dress was selected, both for how much she liked it and how it showed off curves and legs. Win win in her book.

The line wasn’t too bad, she had been expecting one, so she wore shoes that didn’t have too high of a heel. Cause she’d made that mistake once.

Once she got in, there was a pause to let the music and vibe wash over her, a smile appearing on her lips. This was going to be fun!

While there was plenty of guys, and girls, who stood out, Apollo had his own way of standing out. A hand was raised in a wave as she weaved her way over to him,

“Hey! Great club!” the music was on point, and to her, that was one of the important things needed. And good drinks. Eyes look over the bar and what it offered.

4. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was Crystal trying to find a Consilium member at a gay cub? Fuck no! But one of the perks of being on the outside was that the location could be a tripwire for those not in favour of the Mastigos' conquests.. but those tripwires meant that the nosy Mage in question was blending in here just fine. He therefore knew that any pot that might want to call him out was just as black as this kettle.

Anyway, the Warlock was just here to have some fun. Which is why when he stumbled onto the resident beef-cake he was a bit taken a-back. "Hey. Fancy seeing you here, got lost or are you here voluntarily?" Crystal wore a simple pink suit that he got off the rack. It didn't always have to be too much.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smiled at Aurora and was about to respond when Crystal seemed to appear. Ohhhh... makes sense he thought to himself and smiled at Crystal. Truth be told he had not expected to bump into Crystal. Crystal was the last person he expected to bump into, but it was a pleasant surprise "Oh hey, sorry I have not had time to chat to you at book club. Things have been a little...tense" book club, he put a mental pin in that one as a reminder to thank Moira for that line. "I'm Aaron. " he would have offered a hand, but Crystal was a mage and most of them had haphephobia. It was best to not overstep the mark.

"I am here by choice. Nox and Asylum are really not my scene. This is." He gestured for Crystal to join them if he wanted.
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She didn’t expect to see Crystal in anything that wasn’t eye catching. And pink was eye catching as a suit, but he worked it well.

Smirking, “Hey! Like that shade of pink on you.” Flagging down a bartender and ordering a Death in the Afternoon. Might as well go with what she knew she liked.

Tense? That was a nice word for it. She would go with shitshow, but that was her.

Ah, Aaron, and tries to file the name away, knowing she would forget it.

Thanking the bartender and paying, she sipped the cocktail, “Asylum isn’t that bad with the right crowd, but it can be a lot.” She enjoyed the show that always seemed to be put on there. From the outfits to the stage, it was badass. “Don’t think I’ve been to Nox.” So was his scene only a LGBT nightclub then? Not really a graceful way to ask, so she doesn’t.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Tense is not the word I'd use, but yeah." Crystal smiled broadly and moved slightly to the beat of the music. He seemed to be in a good mood and/or tipsy. "I'm Chris. And you're right, the Asylum is a bit too dark for my taste. Some people just take themselves way too seriously."

He did a small double take when Aurora chatted him up. "Hey Madison. Baller dress, so right back at you. I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here." Even if she was completely straight the Shaman has mentioned time and time again how adventurous she was. And most evenings only got better with her present. "How are you?"

While the bartender was there he ordered a gin tonic and turned towards Apollo. "You want something? My treat." He'd pay for whatever and wait for his drink, head bopping the whole time. "How has Sacramento been treating you so far?"

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo chuckled, they certainly were not here to talk "book club." He smiled at Crystal "A drink sounds good, you choice. As for Sacramento, its been treating me very well. It is very different from the concrete jungle that's for sure."

He was half curious about what drink Crystal would pick, but give it 30 minutes and someone... probably Apollo was going to order shots.
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Placing a hand on her hip in a quick pose, “Thank you!” she’d worn it out before, but wasn’t above rewearing a dress if she loved it. “Well, you know me, I tend to be wherever the fun is, and this place came highly recommended.” Taking a careful sip, “Doing great! And you?” doing great because there were drinks and good company.

Nodding to Apollo, “Glad to hear it’s treating you well. Had a chance to try any of the hiking trails?” she remembered he mentioned that.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Aurora posed Crystal mimed a few snapshots. The Councilor was one of the few Mages in Sacramento who appreciated dressing well, so he wanted to appreciate that accordingly. "I'm doing just splendidly! So yeah, if you'd like some female attention for a change this place might be for you." He didn't think she was oblivious, but when unexpected people came to LGBTQ-friendly places he'd rather be safe than sorry. He considered telling Aaron about the male attention he could expect, but opted against it. He didn't believe in stereotypes so he deemed the Thyrsus bright enough to get the rainbow-colored hints.

Gin and tonic it was, then! "I hope you like bitter drinks." He gave Aurora a quick side eye, not sure if she even remembered the source of his resentment for sweeter stuff. "The concrete jungle, huh? We are you from?" And did he have a carry permit for those guns? Crystal grinned widely as he sipped on his drink - he wasn't turned enough to voice all of his thoughts.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo chuckled "Bitter or sour any day! I'm from NYC. As for hiking trails I have tried a couple. Where abouts are you from?"
    Apollo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread