Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Helen Kingsley is given mail

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam offers an envelope sealed in emerald green wax, impressed upon with Jennifer's personal seal of a quill and scroll, to Helen once she passes the main part of the Necropolis.

Madame Kingsley,

On the matter that you brought to my attention, I would be glad to handle surveillance.
    I have not had the pleasure of Hierophant Wood's company. She has been a member of the Domain for some time, which makes her absence now a bit strange. I shall keep an ear out.

I shall look about outside. I shall not go inside without meeting with you and anyone involved first. Always best to have a plan if something goes sideways.
    You spoke about reaching out to others to assemble a working crew on the investigation. Can I inquire as to who has pledged to help with this investigation in the Industrial District?

I don't suppose Alder Quartermain has contacted you about anything else? I have asked him to assemble a group to investigate something that has troubled the Domain in the past.
    Priscus Jennifer Hazelton
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen's response is passed off to Liam at the next opportunity.

'Welcome aboard. I'll let you know once a meets been scheduled.

So far, there's you, me, Dr Baker, Mr Quartermain and Connor Wells. Last minute additions pending. No, didn't get anything as far as I know. What sort of stuff was that ?

Outside looks good, inside'd be good, but for now is optional. Preliminary plan is get some idea where we'll go when it's time to smoke the lair out, so for now, not attracting attention is most important. We want to catch the suckers off-guard.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread