DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Hello fellow Lings! I'm writing this to see what type of scenes you and your character would like to see to get the forums busy once again

I can do Open and Shards scenes all day, love em. But I know they're not for everyone...so tell me...what can I post to get you posting?!

2. Likes , Origins, Aeolus, liked this post

Replying here to get this bumped to the top again, even though I don't have definite wishes at the moment.
    It seems like things have slowed down generally recently. Maybe it's summer, or the pandemic coming to an end...ish. I'm looking forward to Summer Coronation and to new plots and hope that by the end of June my fellow Winters will return for a few scenes. Maybe the new Summer gal wants to have a 'getting to know' meeting or something?

4. Likes Origins, liked this post

Under Funderland still hasn't had the known tunnels searched yet, as an option to continue the PRP I've been guiding. We could call the search past the stinky tunnel Poop Patrol

6. Likes Orianna liked this post

I mean, if I don't take anyone's place and everyone is itching to continue I'd be happy to join.

I think there are like, 3 tunnels, that the Lost know of, that haven't been explored. Two next to the gallery everyone is focused upon, so fun security hole left by the paranoid changelings

This should be the map, so what I'm saying is there are a few places to search still. I would have included it with the previous post, but I was having a Dickens of a time getting the IMG BBCode correct.

Should I include the exploration in the Plot Check thread or in another PRP thread? Probably link the former if doing the latter.

Whatever you need for people to sign up I guess. I'm up!

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

You know Sera is down for more exploring!

0 Scenes

Should I include the exploration in the Plot Check thread or in another PRP thread? Probably link the former if doing the latter.
    In another PRP thread, so things can be nice and neat

14. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread