Talia put the key into the lock and with a little jiggle managed to open the door which slightly stuck. It wasn't the best sign, she had taken the apartment without even seeing it. The door banged against the wall, the smell hit her like a tidal wave... it was fusty.. like some sort of mould. She frowned, it was your standard 2 room apartment. A bedroom / living room / kitchen / dining room and a bathroom. "Fuck me" her eyes darted around the room, it looked like it had been decorated in the 1970's, the carpet had stains, to sofa looked 15 years old, the entire apartment was filthy. The doors of the kitchen cabinet were hanging off the wall. She pressed open the door to the bathroom, the sink was half hanging off the wall and it was dirtier than the rest of the apartment.

It took a few seconds for the truly awfulness of the apartment to hit her. She growled, internally cursing the Real Estate agent. That bastard is going to get a fist rammed down his throat.

She gave the apartment another look, firstly she would need to give the entire place a deep clean. A sigh, as she grabbed the mattress and dragged it out to the kerb.

It was a few hours later, a trip to Walmart for supplies including renting a rug doctor and a new mattress.

It was 7am, Talia had spent 12 hours straight cleaning, painting and repairing stuff. She sat down, cup of coffee in hand looking at the apartment at least being liveable. She tapped her foot menacingly looking at the clock. "Fuck it" she said as she stood up grabbing her keys. That SOB screwed me, I'm going to screw with him