Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Know what was good every now and then? Going out and just having fun. And she was a huge supporter of everyone going out and having fun.

So Aurora was at her favorite pool hall, which also had a bar and small restaurant, cause no one wants to eat on an empty stomach!

The Blue Cue is pool hall and restaurant with a full bar. It sits down town, in the upstairs of an older building. The name comes from the blue felt that covers the various pool tables. Walking up the stairs leads you to three glass walls that allow you to see inside with a tint of blue to them.

Tonight, was Pick Your Poison night, which was $4 you CALL it and $5 premium liquors. So there was a crowd, but not a huge one. The music was loud, but not as loud as a night club, with a good beat. Some sort of sports event was on some of the tv’s, for those who wanted to watch the game and drink.

Off to the side, was a roped off pool table, with its own couch for seating, tv, the primo spot in the pool hall. Know who has the location? Aurora. Or as they knew her here, Madison Cross, famous Contortionist! Her fame had a few benefits. And she frequented the place. She might suck at pool, but she liked the atmosphere, music and staff. It was always a good time when she visited.

Sure, the weather is getting warmer, but that will never stop her from wearing leather pants that look amazing on her. And while the color was not that common, she worked them well.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn arrives in a hurry, dressed in casual wear and dark colors, somewhat underdressed for a night out - and that's because he's not here for a night out. He had forgot his sunglasses here when he met his brother and cousins several hours earlier. Moving through the crowd he approaches the bar to ask for his sunglasses ... when he spots Aurora of all people. He gives her a wave and talks with the barman and a waitress. A couple minutes later, sunglasses safely tucked away, he approaches Aurora's cordoned off table.

"Greetings, Madison. Fancy meeting you here. Do you expect company, or I could take a seat in what you instantly make the VIP table by your presence? I can't be too long, but I can shoot my wife a message telling her I will be a bit late. She wants to want her show so she really won't mind... We are doing significantly better, by the way."
    If he is allowed to share the couch with her, he would explain to her that he had visited the place earlier, forgot his glasses and is back to get them.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The California summer was really kicking in, so Phoenyx was wearing more things to keep cool - a low top and a skirt that nevertheless managed to feel like she could fight in it if she had to. Not that she planned on such tonight, but one always had to be ready.

Pool with Aurora had always been enjoyable, so there was no reason to say no when she was arranging it again.

She made her way calmly through the bar, collecting a pina colada and headed over to Madison's table. "Hi Madison," she said with a smile, before looking around at the person she saw the back of the head of. "Oh! Hello. Are you one of Madison's other friends?" She asked Corn, not remembering what he prefered to be called.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The wave was returned to Corn, this wasn’t a place she expected to see him. But good on him for getting out.

“I’m here usually every weekend.” Which kinda sounded sad when she thought about it. “Someone interesting always seems to show up, but not expecting anyone in the true sense of the word.” Sure, there were people she was hoping to see, but she keeps that to herself.

Waving him in, “Come on in and join me! Best spot in the house!” well, she thinks it is, it has a good view of the door and who was there. A softer smile as her voice lowers, “I’m truly glad to hear it.” She didn’t know what the pain was him and his wife were going through, but she was glad they were doing better.

But it was Phoenyx that stole the show. That skirt. Those boots! It was good to see her branching out a bit with her clothes.

Wide smile, “Hey Alice! Good to see you!” it meant the night would be more interesting. “Love the skirt by the way.”

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Corn was not surprised to see Phoenyx , but he didn't expect to see her in a miniskirt.
    "Greetings, Alice, I am Jacob. I do happen to meet with Madison from time to time. Pleased to meet you. " Aurora was as usual welcoming. "I will take a seat and inform my better half that she can watch her show in peace." he said as he took a seat on the other couch. When you have a couch that can seat comfortably five people, why sit on the one already occupied?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow smiled, pleased at the reactions. "Thank you, it's goot to see you too. I thought it looked nice. And it's wonderully loose. The boots required a little practice - I am still getting used to the heel, but I think I have got it."

She took a seat and looked across at Corn. "Hello Jacob." She offered a small smile. The only time she has seen Corn was when they watched movies and seemed to come from completely differing worldviews, so she wasn't really sure what else to add. Phoenyx sucked on her straw.

"So, how have things been?"
    She asked Aurora. "Do you want to start pool now or shall we wait and see if anyone else arrives?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Jacob! That was the name. And she should remember it, given how much they’ve seen each other outside the Circle. Maybe she needs to carry around a little notebook, but everyone’s names in it.

“We had an excellent night of arcade games; I highly recommend it.” She had been surprised at how much fun it had been to just play video games. “This place downtown, they have a bar and all the retro arcade and pinball machines you could want.” If that was your thing of course.

At the comment about the boots, she takes a look at the heel, then nods, “Ah, yeah. Those will take a bit of practice, but it’s usually worth it.” Usually. Not all the time.

Picking up her beer, she takes a sip with a shrug, “Not too exciting. Been forcing myself to go out more, so that’s been fun.” It had been working wonders for her too. “I’m ok waiting a couple minutes, enjoying a drink or two, or I could send a text to a few and see if they plan on joining us.” Four people would make it easier. But she could work with three. “And how about you? Good to have you out and having fun.”

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"Both look good on you, Alice." he told Phoenyx .
    His eyes wandered to Aurora suspiciously when she mentioned 'a drink or two'. With a playful smirk he said "I remember that arcade too, and I remember I was winning before the drinks started coming in. I will stick with soft drinks this time. Also, Alice, I don't know if it is your thing, but we have been with Madison and another friend, Hector, to a place that serves a lot of types of different hot chocolate. It was ... different. The drinks were exotic. "

I remember that Corn and Phoenyx have also met in Corn's mage-side bachelor party, about a year ago.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow nods and sips her drink. "I made sure to practice some." She stretches out one leg, looking at the books and smiling. "Because of my... um... additional duties? I haven't had much time to go out. Though now they are over I hope that we can get out more - I do enjoy our nights out. I was thinking of taking a trip to the coast - I haven't done that in a long time."

She smiled again, pleased at the compliment. It was always nice to have one's ego stroked. "Thank you Jacob. That sounds nice, although I am not a big fan of chocolate." She sucks on the straw. "I never went to arcades as a child - there were none nearby to where I lived. Do you play pool?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The suspicious look gets a look of innocence back. What?

Laughing, “Ok, sure, lets blame it on the drinks.” Obviously joking with him. “Oh, that place was amazing!, a good find!” an eager nod, “Even managed turn it into a game of buying for each other and making the other guess what it was. Nothing too exciting, but was fun.” She had truly enjoyed that evening. “Hector’s cool to hangout with too.” She thinks the Arrow would like him.

“How much is some? Can I put you to the test?” she teases. Not that she would, heels could be dangerous. “Oh you know it! Nights out drinking and dancing just were not the same without you! The guys tried, and put forth a good effort.” But there was just something about hanging with the girls. “The coast? Now that sounds like a good weekend.” Cause why only make it a one night thing? "Any special reason?" or just wanting to get away.

“Now we’re going to have to bring you to the arcade, this has to be a thing.”
    It will happen. Sliding her cell out of a pocket, a quick text was sent to Belle and Zeromancer . Letting them know they were playing pool and were welcome to join if they wanted.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread