Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Keep friends close

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Her mood just a bit blacker than she's intended for this meeting (Friggin' traffic). Belle slides into the garden dressed in loose-fitting warm weather clothes. "Hey guys! Glad to see I didn't miss you." She pats Zero on the shoulder encouragingly.

She briefly leans against a nearby tree to catch her breath. "Whew! Downtown Sacramento traffic is a beast." She looks to Corn. "Okay, so long story short I'm up for the job offer, I just want to know what the particulars are for getting there. I'm assuming the Consilium has to vote on it and I'm not exactly sure I want it bad enough to fight over it." ​She says this half-jokingly. She doesn't know the particulars on the Sacramento Consilium's positions.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

A warm smile to Belle "Better late than never! Also, I think that's the right attitude for that job. There is no guarantee it would pass. I will bring it up in the consilium, Puck would probably say no for some reason, and it would be up to the rest of the councilors. I plan to support my opinion that we need more officials than the council. If the others agree, so be it. If they don't so be it too. In this city, things are quite hard to change, but whatever the outcome I do think you are the best for the jobs I have in mind."

After some more small talk, Corn looked his watch and said his farewells.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread