Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Resurrectionists Visitors

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

As the Duchess and Prince had been informed by a letter, some the coterie members and the Lady who had put them to the task had been in town. After some time, the four Kindred and a ghoul waited in Elysium.
    The five visitors entered together. One of the women entered Elysium - and even past the throng of nameless crowd - wearing a white veil obsurring her face and wide brim white hat. She paused at the coat check to submit her empty bag for screening. Once fully within Elysium and shielded from outside eyes, she removed the hat and veil and stored them in the bag she had brought. Her face is hideous to behold - several teeth are snaggletooth and protrude from her mouth. Her eyes are slightly too close together. Her eye sockets are slightly sunken. Her left side of her jaw is misshapen and flat. Clearly, she all but sings out her Nosferatu Curse. The rest of her body is well formed and even attractive, buxom.

The four Kindred have draped themselves in innocent intent. The Nosferatu woman wears a silk scarf of white. Her outfit is tailored to her measurements, a floor length gown in deep emerald green with a modest sweetheart neckline. A pin on her white scarf bears a bloom of Acacia. To those who know the language of flowers, this is a message of friendship. The second woman displays a Beast to react and be dealt with.
    The second woman stands at 5 feet, nine inches. She has an athletic build, with shapely, muscular arms. There is a scratch of four equidistant lines on the left side of her face, perhaps a claw mark. She is handsome, would not be described as pretty. She wore a loose-fitting brown dress and a small silver worked pin in the Invictus emblem. BP 2

The third woman could attract eyes by her commanding presence. She had auburn hair swept into a french twist. She wore a fashionable ankle length gown in midnight blue. Her eyes were a deep green. She wore a white scarf artfully draped around her shoulders. A ring of diamonds and sapphires was on her right hand. A small portfolio was set in front of her, an expensive pen set on top of it. She displayed no Beast.
    Striking Looks 2: Commanding

To her left, sat a woman with natural curly black hair in an Afro style. She was Black. She was wearing a red fashionable dress with gold-colored flats. BP 3
    Standing by the table was a well-dressed ghoul with impeccable mannerisms. To those in the know, she bore the distinguishable tells of a Hostewick ghoul. She faded completely into the background when she wished, stepping forward when her betters had need of her. She wore a black pantsuit with a steel grey silk top.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord arrived at the prescribed time. His suit was pressed and pleats were immaculate. His vest was a purple paisley with hints of gold accented through various accessories- his tie bar, cuff links and Rolex.

In a private room, the Prince's ghoul had already moved Pope into a casket for easier transportation in the hand off. The box was with Jacque's ghoul, driving in the proximity of downtown Sacramento until he summoned her.

Upon approach he bowed his head in polite welcome, "Lady Interpreter Eden Aise, I presume?" Admittedly it was harder to focus the call of his beast. The man had sensed deception long before this night, but found himself unable to address it. It wasn't the hill to die on without the proper ammunition, which normally wouldn't have been an issue had he not seen the hills some unknown Judas chose for he and his team to die on.

"I am Seneschal Jack, Speaker of the Invictus and Priscus of Lords."

It'll just be Jack for this scene.

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

The women rise at Jack's approach. The woman in white and the scarred Kindred, who Jack could identify as Madame Hall and Madame McCabe, bowed appropriately to him. The other two woman gave nods to Jack that suggest that they believe that they stand higher than he does. The two lower ranked kindred remain standing under the ladies and Jack sit. Once the group is comfortable, the lower ranking Invictus members sit as well.

"Good evening, Seneschal Jack, Speaker of the Invictus and Priscus of Lords."
    Madame McCabe, he woman with the scars, addressed Jack.
    "May I introduce Lady Interpreter Eden Aise." A nod to the commanding woman with the auburn hair.
    "Lady Manning." A nod to the woman in the red dress. "I believe you know Madame Hall."

The Kindred with auburn hair addressed Jack.
    "Good evening, Seneschal Jack. It is good to make your acquaintance. I am quite pleased to be having this meeting with you. I do hope that our correspondance has reached the appropriate parties."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

With introductions provided, the Lord bowed as appropriate to the Ladies, deepest to the Interpreter and only shallower to Lady Manning.

"Thank you, Madame McCabe." ​he addressed the familiar face after they provided introductions.

"It has, and I'm here to oversee the transition of custody," The Lord gestured to the private room and moved to open the door for them to go in or for him to roll the casket out. It was their show after all.

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Hm," The Lady nodded. She seems to consider something for a moment. "Are Reeve Durant and the others involved?" She inquired. "I am papreared to statisfy the promise that was made."

"Ah,"
    Lady Manning stated as she rose and entered the private room first. She examined the casket with a careful eye. Her eyes continue to roam, taking in the rest of the room. She appears to note something. She turns to Jack.
    "Was the opposition terribly difficult? As far as we can tell, the pimary Kindred that Madame Hall and McCabe's coterie managed to identify is not in town."

Lady Manning gave Lady Interpreter Aise a glance as she paused near the doorway to converse.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Involved?" the Lord gave a quizzical look. "I'm not sure what you mean. They were involved in the mission, but currently only Mister Connor O'Brien resides in the Domain."

"Nothing that couldn't be handled. We encountered some ghouls and we split up to lead them astray." The Lord flipped his hand over, "My sources indicate the Lancea believes the Tomb was found empty, foiled by the Liar's agents once again." A wry grin, "I believe that version of the events best suits all parties involved."

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

"I mean the Kindred who assisted in the endeavor. There was a promise to those who offered assistance." The Lady Interpreter replied. "As it is Mister O'Brien and yourself, I am curious what largesse would interest you." A rather polite smile.

The Interpreter noted the look from Lady Manning.

"Madame McCabe, do let the associates know to come claim the package. Seneschal, we can pick up the ornate box in a moment."

Madame McCabe presses a few buttons on her cell phone.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord nodded, understanding her intent. "Of course. Mister O'Brien has temporarily left the Domain on some other business, but I will let him know to to pen you to discuss what he would desire. As for myself..." The Lord trailed off, thinking for a moment. "I'm sure you can appreciate the benefits influence provides. If you are pleased with the results I've provided, a letter of recommendation from someone of your standing might bring me a step or two closer to one night earning my own Lordship." His eyes traced along the Interpreter's features, gauging how she might take his request. Surely there were more taxing requests he could have made given the circumstances, but gaining a political ally within the covenant was an opportunity for long term gains that he could not pass up.

"Of course," the Lord acknowledged the statement. "I'll have it brought once you are ready to receive it." Another pause to consider the elephant in the room, but they hadn't brought it up yet... so he certainly won't.

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

"I was curious why Mister O'Brien did not wish to be present at this meeting." Lady Manning stated. "Yes, I do agree with your assessment, Seneschal. It would be best if it was believed that the tomb was found empty."

Lady Interpreter Aise glanced briefly to Lady Manning, who matched the gaze briefly. Both ladies turn to look to the Senechal. The lower ranked Invictus members remain attentive and silent.
    "I could see that a letter of recommendation would be beneficial to you." Lady Interpreter Aise replied. "When I have returned to the domain where I reside with the package and what the coterie provided your team, you can expect a letter of recommendation."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sure he would have if he could," The Lord remarked on the curiosity. "He had urgent business that required extensive travel. I'll leave any detail for him to explain in his outreach."

The Lord bowed his head in appreciation, "My thanks, Lady Interpreter."

Nobody seemed to question the status quo: Pope still slumbered and the box remained sealed. The Lord wasn't sure if that was necessarily a bad thing, but there didn't seem to have been offenses made.

Blood Hunt:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread