Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Forten's Illusion OOC

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Jennifer Hazelton

The club scene that was discussed IC is up. Albert Baker George Edward Heinrich White Conner Wells BoxingUnicorn

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

If you have time, Seryna , I'd like to open a new plot thread with Edward.

Since Edward has a mostly passive role in the nightclub scene, I think I'll have him go visit the journalist who wrote the article on the Bonne Nuit LLC manager. I'll start with a phone call to the newspaper to see if they still work there.

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi, Yes, go ahead and start that scene. Be sure to double check the continuity rules for information you would glean

Jennifer Hazelton

I'm closing Rapture Dec 12th. Do get your character's actions in. What are they looking for?
    Trying investigation rolls or socialize rolls could be an idea. Remember that post minimum to stay in plot threads.

Jennifer Hazelton

Albert Baker George BoxingUnicorn Conner Wells did you two want to continue the plot with a plot thread?
    If so, create the thread using " Forten's illusion" and tag me.

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Albert Baker George BoxingUnicorn Conner Wells did you two want to continue the plot with a plot thread?
    If so, create the thread using " Forten's illusion" and tag me.
    Posting that tonight! Thanks for the heads-up.

Jennifer Hazelton

BoxingUnicorn The man who introduced himself as Machio here http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...ilgating/page2
    fits this description in the letter send to Conner here http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...nder-the-Table

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread