Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 22 of 29 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Cool, will get the new plot started some time next week.

Since the 'Banisher' thing isn't a plot per se there is no upper limit of people who can participate (i.e. I won't forbid anyone that's interested in participating). Heads up for people planning their spoons or scenes: chances for a high-octane action filled scene of Banisher hunting are not that high.
    Challenge Accepted.

Phoenyx hasn't had a chance to stretch her combat magic wings in a while.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

All right, so Guru's player said that he is fine either way - continuing without Guru or waiting for him. He said that for the next ~week he can get some posts in and then he'll move and be more absent (which would put the scene on hold or we'd just post around Guru). Correct me if I totally misunderstood you Shane .

I'm also fine either way. IC due to repairs in the theater it's reasonable to wait or we can get started this weekend/early next week. What's your preference Xadun Xander ?

Also, if I should open the scene I'd need a few pieces of information about the plan: you go back to the Thalia, but how/when exactly? Like, trying to catch another performance, nightly break-in, etc.?

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I'd quite like to keep it moving, if possible - we'd also had the idea of getting more support sinc enone of us are particularly spiritually minded so it might be the opportunity to pick up another player or two?

As for going in, Phoenyx totatlly sees this as an infiltration thing - 1 in the morning, no witnesses.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Puck Scenes

Let's move forward.

I'm good with whatever as far as going in, but fair warning, Puck is not a sneaky person. He very much depends on his persuasion skills over his physical/deceptive ones in this regard. I'd also prefer to pick up a few players if that's acceptable. If Phoenyx goes down Puck's running for it. Puck knows this, so Puck wants others to save him Phoenyx if something happens.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

All right, so here's the open call for whomever wants to join a nightly visit at the theatre. Phoenyx and Puck are looking for an Abyssal intruder to off.

BoxingUnicorn Drakken Endymion Fedup Matt Orianna Pisces ragnarokxg Shane Vincent

Once we have found someone I can get the next scene going.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Zeromancer is definitely in for this adventure.

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Winter will be in.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Winter will be in.
    Sorry, the plan was just to fill the void Guru left, so the spot goes to Zeromancer.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

A bit further from a small rural town in the agricultural suburbs of Sacramento, half-an-hour drive from the city center, is supposed to be an abandoned sanctum of Mystagogues. Information available reveals that for much of the early 19th century, a Mysterium cabal based on that sanctum were studying the rich traditions of the natives and their connection to the spirit world before the diamond was chased out by the Seers that arrived with the gold miners in the 19th century.
    By the time the Pentacle returned, most information about that area was lost. A couple of Mystagogues went there in the 1960s and returned with a few items of worth, but not much. Of greater concern was that another mage moved in the area in the 90s to continue the work, only to disappear. Investigations turned out nothing concrete and the case was soon forgotten.
    Recently, someone in the Mysterium unearthed the story. The San Francisco Consilium informed the Sacramento Consilium about it as the town is so close to the city.

According most credible sources, the cabal which operated out of that area was of decent size. There must be something enticing for the 19th century mystagogues to decide to stay there instead of the early villages or towns of California.
    Perhaps something worth investigating.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

This is a two-part PRP for ideally 3 or at most 4 mages. The first part is a scene in the small town with the goal to locate the sanctum (and uncovering some issues of concern) and the second part is a more straightforward scene to investigate the site (and perhaps dealing with the other issues). There are several different approaches and solutions for obstacles and problems.
    The first part would require the players to choose how to locate the sanctum. Allies/Contacts with certain groups could provide different information, as can other uses of skills or magic.
    The second part can be dangerous depending on the approach taken and the preparation of the characters.

The Mage ST has been informed about this PRP.
    Aeolus

Anything found must be bought with XP before it can be used.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

18. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Hey folks!
    It's time for another plot call! This doesn't mean that there won't be any possible plots if other characters join, but with most prior plots having ended or at a point where a break was feasible we can have some more fun!

*The Road to Hell II (priority for Apollo ): So a run-in with a unhappy customer of a local NA confirmed the rumors that something is not right there. The characters can either do some digging (in the form of a glimpse or scene) or otherwise investigate the withdrawal that just seemed too good to be true.

This is a plot for 2-3 players - this could possibly be the last chapter for this (or the second-to-last).

*Apollo
    *Aurora

*Holier than thou (Priority to Corn Belle Phoenyx Winter ): The Moros Councilor had been talking about it for quite a while now - there seemed to be a Banisher on the loose. Well, besides Corn's account there was no proof that this guy really was a Banisher, but it is probably safer to find out. It only takes some scrying or investigating and then.. well, then it's a matter of whether they'll shoot or ask questions first.

Making this into a plot to bring this to fruition. As I've said before it might not be the hard-and-fast combat-focused action fest that people think of when they hear 'Banisher'. 3-4 players.

*Phoenyx
    *Corn
    *Belle

*Dead Giveaway: Local morgues have reported that bodies have been gone missing for the over the last few weeks. There are a few things you could imagine them being used for.. and none of them spell out a good time.

Probably very combat heavy. Up to the players if they want to investigate first or if the information is conveniently provided and they jump straight to the action. 3-4 players.

*Puck
    *Zeromancer
    *Nevermore

Anything else you want to see? Right now there are so few active players that I can effectively go after what you are looking for, so go ahead and tell me.

*Giving a shout-out to Fedup's PRP. Sounds hella fun!

BoxingUnicorn Fedup Jake T Matt Orianna Pisces ragnarokxg Shane Vincent Xadun Xander

20. Likes BoxingUnicorn, liked this post
Page 22 of 29 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread