A letter is delivered to Helen.

Good evening Helen,
I wish to inform you of our excursion to Arkwright cemetery. It is over one hundred years old, added onto over the decades. I shall be conveying us two hours out from the city proper at 8 PM. The stretch of road in front of the entry faces a residential street, which is lined with houses that have large windows. I plan on parking a distance from the gate and walking up the street as quietly as possible. Dressing in a way that assists practical movement and not attracting attention is advised. I did note some security the last time I visited, so I advise moving quickly and quietly.

The family members we seek call themselves the Arkwright Haunts. They are led by Jackson, who seems of sound mind. There are two who seem to suffer from lack of advisement by their sires on nurturing their humanity. One of these family members goes by the name of Tobias.

I have given them the punishment of banishment these past few months as they were abandoned by their sires, and did not present themselves for acknowledgement. I plan on appraising if they have been taking my lessons to heart tomorrow night. Hopefully, they can be welcomed to court.
Any advise or observations you make on our family will be welcome.
~Priscus Jennifer Hazelton, Lady Notary