(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile offered, “That’s kind of you to say, Grazie.” Effort being taken to accept compliments, even if they were given because of her station.

“Glad to hear you are settling in well. It can always be a hassle to settle into a new Domain.” She had to do it many times herself. “I’m doing well, been quite busy, many things in the works.” smiling, “I was curious what you enjoyed to do in your free time.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

The soldier shifted faintly - an open invitation delivered via body language for the two of them to step aside, his arm crooked just subtle enough where she could take it if she wished, proceed without it, or ignore the gesture entirely without anything particularly obvious being noticed.

"I must admit, Your Grace," he replied, "That there has been precious little of that of late. As I am sure you know, the process of shifting resources to a new domain is time consuming - add to that training a new servitor, attempting to recall my own training before before the sleep...."

A genuine, if wry, smile lit his face; softening the stern lines of it under his beard. "In ages past, however... hunting was my favored past-time. It is... one of the constants that I have managed to remember since I drew breath."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The gesture was new, but wasn’t appreciated, accepting the offered arm. Not many were willing to let one of Ale’s station and power be this close, it was refreshing.

Dark eyes glance briefly over at the unfolding situation. At least Jennifer and Jacque stepped over, and as for the other Lord, William? She didn’t care. Kindred come and Kindred go.

A shallow nod, “Yes, I’m well versed in it. It can be such a daunting task to undertake, but necessary for survival.” She only knew of the Sleep briefly, and it had not been pleasant. “How is the recalling of training going? I’ve heard tales of others who had lost years upon years of training, never to fully regain it.” Which sucked quite frankly. Relearning the piano had been a nightmare.

“Hunting? Any animal in particular?”
    she knew some of her Clan enjoyed hunting, but as a way to blond or whatever. “Cannot say I’ve come across anyone who lists that as something they enjoy doing. Well, not in recent years.” Maybe in a different time, when she was home and times were different. “What do you enjoy about it?”

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

He could feel the tremor of his beast like a living thing crawling up and down his spine as he took his arm, taking a moment as he listened to her to martial his composure. He was the master of his mind, the soldier thought, not the beast and the traditions and courtesies of his birth demanded that he offer the gentlemanly arm. In truth, it demanded he offer his hand with the palm down for her to lay her hand over his, but the custom had changed in recent years to her arm upon his elbow.

"Training proceeds slowly," he replies, "though such is not a complaint. A foundation built swiftly - or rebuilt after decline - is a foundation wiped away just as swiftly.

A small smile crossed his face. "Boar, mostly - though stag, deer, and the like suffice. Strangely, one of the earliest memories I have is from when I still drew breathe and involve being gifted a boar-spear right before a hunt. It was rather specifically ornate and well made."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shallow nod, “Wise words. Nothing worth learning or doing is worth rushing. Something I feel gets lost over time.” At least the younger Kindred that had come through seemed that way. “I’m currently reteaching myself how to play the piano, and it has not come back easily.” But she was working at it. “Each piece I remember is like a personal victory.” Over her mind.

“Was it a spear that had been in your family for generations?” she knew some families passed down things like guns, spears and whatever. “I hope you’ve managed to keep it through the years. Sometimes it’s comforting to have something that holds significant meaning.” She didn’t have anything, but it was different. “Have you considered hunting around the Domain? I know we have deer and bear, and I also think coyotes or wolves. I can’t be quoted on that though as I haven’t hunted in quite some time.” It used to be a Gangrel thing to do together.

Closed Thread