Early in the evening, a well dressed ghoul with impeccable mannerisms was dispatched to visit to influential Invictus. To those in the know, she bore the distinguishable tells of a Hostewick ghoul. She faded completely into the background when she wished, stepping forward when her betters had need of her. She wore a black pantsuit with a steel grey silk top. She visited the Duchess Twist first, respectfully announcing that she was the ghoul of Lady Hall when they were in private.

The ghoul referred to herself only as Hannah if asked for a name.

Dear Duchess Twist, Judex of the First Estate, Archon of Sacramento and Priscus of the Daeva,
I write to you in hopes of gleaning some information. Some while ago, a coterie under the direction of the Invictus of our city looked for an enemy of the Invictus in your fine city. There was some collaboration with Seneschal Jack, Priscus Durant and Whip Northbridge.
Soldier Holden informed me that he encountered some resistance on the site of the enemy's hiding place in the form of some mercenary. He had hoped to meet up with the Kindred of your city, yet did not encounter them.

I have retained the coterie back to our city to not overstay their welcome in Sacramento since this encounter.
I do hope you do not mind if they visit tomorrow to ascertain the wherabouts of the enemy. There was the promise of largesse upon the sucessful turning over of the person in question to the coterie.

A copy of this letter has been sent to Lady Prince Alessandra Antinori, Priscus of the Gangrel. I hope it does not offend, yet I hope to discover information quickly.
I do hope to hear from you,

Lady Interpreter Eden Aise, Priscus of Clan Mekhet

The ghoul made her way to the Prince's office after she had handled any of the Duchess' inquiries. The Hostewick ghoul presented the Prince or her ghoul Gabriel with a letter.

Dear Lady Prince Alessandra Antinori, Priscus of the Gangrel,
I write to you in hopes of gleaning some information. Some while ago, a coterie under the direction of the Invictus of our city looked for an enemy of the Invictus in your fine city. There was some collaboration with Seneschal Jack, Priscus Durant and Whip Northbridge.
Soldier Holden informed me that he encountered some resistance on the site of the enemy's hiding place in the form of some mercenary. He had hoped to meet up with the Kindred of your city, yet did not encounter them.

I have retained the coterie back to our city to not overstay their welcome in Sacramento since this encounter.
I do hope you do not mind if they visit tomorrow to ascertain the wherabouts of the enemy. There was the promise of largesse upon the sucessful turning over of the person in question to the coterie.

A copy of this letter has been sent to Duchess Twist, Priscus of the Daeva. I hope it does not offend, yet I hope to discover information quickly.
I do hope to hear from you,

Lady Interpreter Eden Aise, Priscus of Clan Mekhet