Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Confidants and Confessions OOC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

This is the out of character thread for Confidants and confessions plot involving Albert, Helen and Robert. To keep the IC threads clear, asks questions and have discussions here.

Twist Scenes

Well, then let me be the first to aska dumb question: What makes the bracelet that distinctive ? Look familiar ?

Jennifer Hazelton

It looks like a design Helen has seen in the past. Perhaps a design one of her friends favored once? You can definitely make a memory roll in the thread to try and remember.

Twist Scenes

Im not entirely sure if or how it ties in with the rest of the guys, but I think the second round of Q&A with that ghoul from... outside might be useful, now that I got a few more names to throw at her. I'm still debating whether I already should ask around about some of the other stuffs mentioned.

Jennifer Hazelton

Im not entirely sure if or how it ties in with the rest of the guys, but I think the second round of Q&A with that ghoul from... outside might be useful, now that I got a few more names to throw at her. I'm still debating whether I already should ask around about some of the other stuffs mentioned.
    Albert can arrange to meet up with the ghoul at another time to question her. The thread has one day left and so that can not be done now. Questioning people connected to this is a very good idea.

Jennifer Hazelton

John Helen Kingsley Jake T R Quartermain Albert Baker George
    I will close down thread #1 after one more post or several hours, whichever is first. progress to the next scene.

Twist Scenes

Guess it falls back to me to put up the dumb-ass questions, lol.

How does the game treat the Barrens ? Im actually unsure if thats patches of the city unsuitable for hunting that are distributed over the domain or if the game simplifies it in a manner that theres certain parts of the city that are rated 'barrens', like the fringes of town or whole neighborhoods like the industrial district or something. I think Albert might have had a point there and I drew my conclusions on what I thought was the case, but I don't really know, hence the question, because it might be something that is way more obvious to the characters than to the players.

Plot post is still incoming, just thought this question might influence the outcome and thus, decided to ask first.

Jennifer Hazelton

What are your intentions with the barrens? The Barrens are an area of stress with less feeding opportunities, where one tends to avoid.

This question is to everyone, not only John:
    What are your characters going to do next? What is the goal or goals?
    Albert Baker George Jake T R Quartermain John Helen Kingsley

G

Albert Baker
    Albert Baker

I do think we are assuming that if someone wanted to hide from Vampires, the Barrens would be a likely place to do so. The goals are: find out the closest area designated Barrens from the likely entry point of Mrs. Camp (which will have to be determined as well) and set up some surveillance there (with paid help) in order to find Mrs. Camp and not having to comb the entire city.

10. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Where will your character be going the following night for the plot? If you are going to be making any purchases, go ahead and include that in the post. George
    Jake T

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread