Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Confidants and Confessions OOC

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    G

Albert Baker
    Albert Baker

I finally have a plan ! Took me long enough, I know. The plan is, to get a) a good map of the city for planning and b) a little chat with Ruby about Camp.

Jennifer Hazelton

Alright. Is Albert heading to the address with her? Do you want to make the thread where Albert does these things, or would you like me to?

G

Albert Baker
    Albert Baker

With whom ? I'm sorry, but I don't appear to understand the question. Due to necessary imagination of the site where she lives at the moment (which I do lack) I'd prefer if you did it, if it's no bother.

Jennifer Hazelton

You posted a meeting with Ruby, who I was referring to. I shall create the thread at the site, do post in! Jake T what is R Quartermain doing in this investigation?

I will freely admit that I could use a pointer as to where to go next. Is there an applicable skill combo I could roll for a hint? (admittedly part of this is entirely on me for life being insane of late)

Jennifer Hazelton

What do you think Quartermain believes needs to be done to continue the investigation?

Jennifer Hazelton

George Albert Baker you have not posted in (Confidants) part one in some time. Helen Kingsley & Albert have seen who was in attendance at Court - I am sure the two have reactions regarding it. Once(Confidants) part one wraps, you can tag me in the next Confidants plot post that one of you posts. Just one new thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread