Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Water, bridges and banishers

THREADID
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn is dressed in somber colors that reflect his dark mood as he distracts himself with his phone as he waits for the Arrow. He has lost some weight and seems stressed. He has certainly seen better days. The days are passing and he feels somewhat better about his loss - friends and family help a lot - but it is not going away yet.

Viggo
    If anyone else wants to show up, and Drakken agrees , I don't mind.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Viggo

PRE

Viggo arrives within the Circle dressed in a pair of black slacks and a powder-blue button-up shirt, which is mostly untucked. His hair is pulled onto a loose pony tail.

Upon seeing the ragged state of the Councilor, Viggo is quick to speak. "Afternoon, Corn. I just want to say that I'm sorry for the things I said before. Something you said just pressed some buttons that I didn't even know I had, and it was unfair of me to react the way I did."

He pauses, giving Corn some time to speak.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn looks up from his phone and offers a smile to the Arrow, although it seems a bit forced. "Greetings, Viggo . I did press those buttons which was wrong of me to do. As for reactions and unfairness... " Corn sighs "I wish your reaction to a meeting we have once per month was the worse thing that happened to me this month. But I will not trouble you with the problems of my sleeper life. "
    There were a lot of much more pressing and important problems in Corn's life than losing face in a meeting with mages.

Shrugging to clear his thoughts, Corn looks at the Arrow. "So, I apologize for pressing those buttons. I didn't mean to diminish your order in any way. I also hold no grudge to you for standing up for your order. As far as I am concerned, this was a faux pass from me, you pointed it out and I am ready to move forward and consider this water under the bridge.
    We can of course discuss the philosophy of the Adamantine Arrow - or the Mysterium - if you want. I don't mean to shut down discussions. But I would also like to speak to you about other matters that have to do with the mage threatening me. Neokoros Belle plans to track that man using the space arcanum and I wonder if you would be willing to assist us in apprehending him. We do not plan to start shooting unless he does. I call him 'Banisher' all the time for the way he was speaking about 'our kind' but I have no solid proof he is anything of the short. Still, there is a chance he is a Banisher and he has issues with us. So it may come to violence.
    What do you think?
    "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

It's been a while since anyone has posted here so I'm closing this scene.

Viggo I've also reached out to you on your sheet.

Closed Thread