Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“There’s likely a bit you don’t know about me.” Jennifer replied to Helen. She followed it with a relaxed, sincere smile to take any bite out of her words. She paused behind Helen to watch her work. She gives her clanmate a nod at her efforts.
    “Hey. Yeah, Lotus just enjoyed a grand opening. I can get you the details, if you want? I’m thinking art exhibit for the next public showing.”
    Jennifer brightened at the nice greeting from Madison. She was just so pretty. Riveting seems like an accurate description.
    “Good! Tied up in getting Lotus ready. Came out to blow off some steam. How about you? Anything new with you, Madison?”

Miss Jennifer?
    She liked it.
    “Can’t complain. How about you?” She directed her attention to the fourth person in the group. She notes the name Hector for the person she had met at Holi.
    “Skee – ball? Mind if I hop in?”
    “Do you come here a lot?” She looked over to the bookstore enthusiast.

She walked over to an empty Skee – Ball machine, pondering for a minute. Did she possess the same skill as before? Did it matter if she was skillful, if she enjoyed the pastime?
    A delicate hand plucked up a ball and directed it to the ‘40’ opening.

1 success
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Thanks, wouldn't have been as impressive with a less skilled opponent."

Because honestly, thats way more fun that just give some kid a proverbial beating. Well, that didn't go too badly... "Bring it on, then." Just looks like she's going to learn about skeeball, the hard way.

"I guess, but then, where's the fun if you know everything about everyone, right ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero followed Jennifer to the Skeeball tables, he chose one next to her and though he was rusty he aim for the highest score.

2 successes

He was happy with his first few rolls.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

This scene is in overtime. Maybe you want to close this and start another one?

5. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The group plays the games well into the evening. Seemed everyone was having a good time, laughing and just living in the moment.

Sorry! This got away from me this weekend. If people want another scene at the arcade, I will happily get one up

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread