THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

No more then a few weeks ago Puck had been the sole libertine in Sacramento. That had been the norm for months, almost a year even, but that was only if you count a certain living disaster as a libertine. Puck didn't, and it was safe to say that he considered himself the sole libertine of Sacramento's recent history. Alone to hold the line. Alone to fight the hierarchies of Sacramento. Alone in an order whose values hold collectivist action above all else.

Not anymore.

In a span of days Nevermore arrived to Sacramento, doubling the libertine influence in the city. Then Moira and Apollo voiced their desire to join the order, once more doubling the population. The Libertines now had the makings of an assembly. Votes could be held. Decisions made. The collective will of the assembly would once again be democratic and diverse. Puck couldn't wait...

...except for the fact he currently was. At the lorehouse in the Circle of Creation to be exact. While the space shared the Circle's vaulting ceilings and stained glass décor, the space was surprisingly empty. Truth be told, Puck didn't do anything with it. A fact supported by the amount of dust that had gathered in his neglect. He was always afraid that if he did he might bump into Anima, and after Anima's departure? He just sort of... forgot. he had his sanctum and hallow, even started a library. With no other libertines in town the space never felt like it had value to him. It was never meant to be just his, and yet it was. The sole libertine, alone to dictate it's purpose as he saw fit. Which is probably why it felt so wrong to do anything.

Now though? Puck probably should have at least swept the place.

Order meeting as promised to get Moira and Apollo sorted and give the new mage some socializing opportunity.

2. Likes , Aeolus, liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo whistled as he entered and his eyes observed the space occupied by the Free Council for the first time. A little sparse he thought to himself. He gave Puck a wave as he walked towards him. Making a mental note that him and Moira could work together on something impressive for the entrance and maybe if the rest of the Council was okay with it decorate a little bit.

"Hey Puck!" he said as he walked up, his arms opening as if to give Puck a hug but 1/4 of the way he decides otherwise and puts them back to his side. Apollo smiled at Puck. Still, his eyes did the usual scan of Puck. "How are you doing?"
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

4. Likes , , Aeolus liked this post
    Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

What does one wear to their first Order meeting? Well Moira had really no idea, so she dressed a little edgier than normal. A double breasted black suit jacket with button details up the back of the sleeve, a deep V-neck tunic in white and a pair of black leather leggings with black patent leather Frankenstein boots. She was sure glad these bad boys were considered fashionable again! Heels and Moira was a poor combination! For Jewelry she wore a thick matte chain with a lock on it.

Upon seeing the sparsely furnished area she giggled and looked at Apollo. "You think we got recruited solely to decorate this place?" She joked good naturedly, her gaze glimmering with mischief and the impish smile to go with it. "You can I will have to collaborate on something neat! I can use the walls as my canvas!"

"Hey Puck!"
    She chirped with a friendly wave.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck was dressed simply in jeans, a black t shirt, and boots. As the people began to file in he smiled.

"Alright. Wassup with you Apollo?" There was visible concern followed by visible relief when Apollo stops part way through his hug. At least the Shaman remembered Puck's boundary concerns. Nice guy does the nice thing.

"You got me." Puck chuckles and hangs his hands in the air in metaphorical surrender. "I just didn't want to have to sweep the place. Welcome to the order and grab a broom."

His arms fell back to his side as looked between the two mages.

"In all seriousness, I don't mind if you two want to decorate a bit. I had a beef with the only other Libertine in the city back in the day so we both avoided coming here. Nothing was really done with the place afterwards, and I wanted to meet here because this space is no longer mine. It's ours. Once Nevermore gets here we can start talking about what to do with it."

8. Likes liked this post
    Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira couldn't wait until Apollo and Puck got to know each other better! She had dreams of seeing a ship happen! It had all the makings! It just needed a place to float! That meant more time together, and alone. Oh yes, her pixie brat brain was already plotting! Well if her art flopped she could always try her hand at Matchmaking! Ha! Minding your own damn business was for losers!

"You know I believe you didn't want to clean this place!" She ran a finger over a fixture and blew the dust off of it! "This is like....son of dust!" She informed him. "Honestly the feeling of being a worker bee already happened when Corn tried to get me to lure you to Sanctuary!" She informed him with a laugh. "As iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffff!" She drawled out with a laugh.

10. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo chuckled "Yeah, I think we could do something with it." he paused for a second "Can we also not mention the C word so soon."
    Apollo

12. Likes liked this post
    Social Chameleon
    Nevermore
    Nimbus

Nimbus:

Smoke rises from him and the area is filled with the faint scent of gunpowder.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 6
    Speed: 10

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0
    Tracker

Nevermore Scenes

PRE

"The C Word?" He asked, walking into the sanctuary in a lean navy blue suit. "Where I'm from," Nevermore added with a grin, "that might be a bit of a different c-word."

He nodded to the assembled folks, his eyes glancing slowly around the room. The word, disuse all but floated on the dusty air - still, that meant the place was something of a blank canvas upon which an Assembly could be well and truly founded.

A slow and languid grin crossed his face. "Apologies for being late. Everyone's driving on the wrong bloody side of the road."

14. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's just crap back home."

Midwestern sensibilities. Puck didn't know many people who cussed back in Minnesota, though they were certainly there. It was all just Canada Lite in the manners department.

"So everyone is here and we can start. I got the impression you all met at the last meeting so I'll skip intro's and dive in. Moira, Apollo, welcome to the free council. Unless Nevermore has some sudden objections, I think you can officially start calling yourselves libertines now."

That's two mages Corn and Phoenyx couldn't recruit off the table, but that was a goal Puck would keep to himself for a while.

"As you can see, the lorehouse is good as a house but not much on the lore. I've neglected it and wanted to meet here to discuss what you wanted to do both with the space and what you wanted from the assembly. I don't really have much in the way of expectations on my end. I prefer a live and let live approach to things, so unless one of you is in trouble you won't hear anything from me unless you ask me for input. That's my approach though, so what do you guys want and expect from your stay in Sacramento?"

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smiled and almost gave Moira a playful nudge but stopped himself. This no touchy touchy rule is bullshit. He took a moment to think, the cogs were whirring away in his head. "I am sure Me and Moira... Moira and I? Can do something with the space, section it out so that it is a functional and comfortable space."

"As for my stay in Sacramento, I kind of came with no expectations." He shrugged "I know this is stating the obvious but I got all of your backs if you got mine. Naturally I am new to the Free Council so its likely I will be spending some time reading some of those dusty tomes over there."
    Apollo

Social Chameleon
    Nevermore
    Nimbus

Nimbus:

Smoke rises from him and the area is filled with the faint scent of gunpowder.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 6
    Speed: 10

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0
    Tracker

Nevermore Scenes

PRE

"No objections from me," he notes, looking over the other two - his glance pausing for not the first time on Moira. "Would seem like a right daft thing to come in new and then start a fuss. I take it there's been some background learnin' 'bout what we're about?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread