(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Down on 9th street there's a dessert shop called Odd Cookie Bakery Café and Bar. It's a place just waiting for a good time with ample space for large and small gathers alike. Inside, murals paint the walls with decorative light up signs and upstairs there is a dance floor that overlooks the bar below. There's even a VIP room, though for a cafe and bar in Sacramento isn't that uncommon. Particularly one downtown.

For the Lost joining in, brunch is the game with options upon options of desserts, brunchy foods, and drinks.

Cassandra shows up early for what feels like the first time in her life. Fashionably late has always been her trend, but there is a feeling like since it was her idea that she needs to be the first one there to greet in the other friends. It'll be nice to have a girls day out, getting in a moment to relax amidst all of the other terrible things happening.

The Polychromatic has her long, scarlet hair done in a fishtail braid, her makeup light and natural with neutral browns for eye shadow, a simple wing for eyeliner, and a pink lip that matches very close to her natural color. Her outfit is a green wrap dress, accentuating her curves while also keeping her cool in the hot weather beginning to settle in Sacramento. At least, hot to her. Mid to upper 70s is always uncomfortable and the summer always gets worse. Still, today is a nice day and a good day for a get together.

She finds them a table and sets herself down, waiting for the others to join.
    Seraphina Circe Sonnie Wu Titania Rlyeh

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had been eagerly looking forward to this get together since Cassandra called. Having felt she hadn’t spent enough time getting to know her.

The dress she went with was a new one and fit her well. The weather wasn’t quite warm enough for her, but warm enough to wear a dress. She put her hair back in two half braids, just to get it off her face, but in a style of some sort. There were actually days she thought about cutting it, just for something different.

Parking was a bit of an issue. But that was to be expected with the area. Thought maybe she needed a smaller vehicle, SUV’s were not fun to park.

Looking at the time, she was happy to see she was right on time. Not a surprise, she was usually on time, hating to feel like she made people wait.

Walking in, sapphires look around as she smiles, this place was great! So alive and vibrant!
    And it was hard to miss the radiant beauty of Cassandra! Even if her skin wasn’t hypnotic to watch, her face and eyes stood out. A translucent hand was held up as she made her way over,

“Hey Cassandra! What a beautiful dress!” greets the Nix with a happy smile, “This place is great!” pulling out one of the chairs to sit. “How’ve you been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

It isn't long before Seraphina arrives and when she does, Cassandra can't help but be somewhat hypnotized for a brief moment. Sera has this magnetic presence that just draws you to her immediately, not to mention just how beautiful she is in general. Even as she is becoming translucent, it suits her in an ethereal way. And that's just her appearance; her mantle is something else. There is a similarity given the breeze, but the warmth and calm that comes with Sera's is inviting and cozy. Not to mention the cherry blossoms in her hair, the flowers that grow at her feet, and the birds that seem to sing at her arrival. One almost feels pale in comparison. But no, Cassandra will not be jealous today. Today is for the girls and for desserts to bring joy.

Cassandra smiles as Sera approaches, "Hey! Thanks. You look great too. That dress is gorgeous." She plays a little with the end of her own braid looking around a little, "Isn't it? A friend at the symphony introduced me and I'm a little obsessed." A little melodic chuckle at that.

"I've been well. Got a recital coming up in a couple of months that should be fun. I was asked to play at that gorgeous church down on Carlson. Fremont Presbyterian. The symphony has performed there a few times in the last couple of years. Haven't done a recital in a while, so I've got some nerves to work up. An hour of playing can be nerve racking at times." It's a good thing she doesn't have to deal with the majority of set up, that would be even more stressful. "How about you? I feel like we haven't chatted in forever."

A waitress comes by to take drink orders, but Cassandra orders a water for the moment, wanting to wait until the rest of the party arrives.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Parking? Who does that when you can get a ride so easily! Circe waved off the "coworker" who'd given her a life.

What to wear was easily determined by the place of destination. Whilst the Summer Queen had suits for days, bullet holes being conspicuous, that didn't mean she used those like Kleenex. Cleaning and repairs was done and chocolate frosting was harder to remove than crab guts from hair.

Of course, that could have been hobgoblin crab guts, she was not testing it with mundy crab guts. She'd already had to get pixie cut for her blonde/white locks, thank you very much.

A red and black dress was more suitable for this, one with pockets. A matching vest provided both more pockets and a way to hide her security binky, so to speak. The spear shaped earrings were a throw out to her courtly affiliations.

Entering the bakery, rubies danced over midnight, eyes scanning the place. Threats were unlikely to be serious, but she wanted to know. Kids would limit vulgarity to Italian after all.

And there was Winter and Spring, resplendent in their attire. Circe smirks as she walks over to them with confidence. "Ladies, yer looking sweet today. Dough not let anybody say ya aren't taking the cake."

The waitress rolls her eyes at the puns. Understandable, they probably heard plenty of them from kids/fathers. "Haven't seen ya fer a while Cass," she looks to Seraphina, "Not same fer you, but good sight still," then back to Cassandra as she takes a seat, "How's life treating ya? Yer still rockin' out the music?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming, “Thank you! Saw this dress in a little shop downtown and had to buy it.” The Winter would get it. Looking around again, “I can see why! What a great atmosphere and setup! So many places are afraid to step outside the box and set themselves apart, this place nails it.” You couldn’t help but just be happy here.

Sapphires widen at the news, “Oh wow! I bet the symphony sounds magical in the building.” Most churches had those high ceilings that just made sound travel and naturally enhance it. “I’d love to attend if the general public is allowed. Listening to you play is always a joy.” Cassandra had an amazing talent. “How do you work past those nerves? I only ask because I’ve felt them at times when performing.” And who knows, maybe the Winter had a great trick!

“It does feel like forever, doesn’t it?!” they had only spoken briefly at the Coronation. “Uhh, I don’t think there is anything too exciting to report. Just been enjoying the warmer weather and thinking about redoing my living room. Again.” A soft chuckle, “I can never stick with a style and color pattern too long.” But she enjoyed it.

The Nix wouldn’t miss that Summer Mantle, turning to see the one and only, Circe. Smiling with a wave, “Hey Mary!” happy to see her friend, “Looking good! How you been?” a shrug, her and Circe worked together a lot lately on the tunnels.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"It really does sound magical. The ambiance mixed with the acoustics is just enchanting. I'd love to have you there to watch. I plan on inviting anyone who wishes to come once we get a little closer." She considers nerves then. How does she get over them? That's an obvious one for her - trauma. It's easy to get over nerves when you're afraid of what will happen if you don't play at your best.

I would never hurt you, my little songbird. ...

Nerves always hit right before she plays, but... "This may sound a little weird, but I'm a character in a story when I play. Each piece has an emotion to it, a particular story that unfolds through the melody. I become part of that story for a moment and I try to do do it justice. The nerves never go away, but becoming the music makes it easier."

That dry heat of Circe's mantle is always unmistakable and combined with the warming air outside, she's glad they're standing in an air conditioned building. Her outfit is chic and practical, which is very her, and the earrings are exactly what she'd expect her to own.

"One of these days I'll need to really decorate. Things are still getting unpacked and everything-" Whoops. That didn't mean to slip. Sera is just far too easy to talk to. Like an immediate best friend no matter how close you really are. The only one who knows she's moved is Gerrit. Well, and John. "I'd love to see what you end up doing with your place. I'm sure it'll be lovely."

"Hey Mary! I love the earrings." The earrings are pretty cool. "I'm doing well. Actually was just talking to Sarah about my recital coming up in a few months. I'd love to have you there if you want to hear some cool various eras cello pieces. How are you doing? Craft anything awesome lately?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooh, I've been having a riot, Sarah. Things got a big crabby, but I was able ta boil that problem away, oh ho ho ho!" Seraphina would probably get the first part. Her ears droop down as a thought occurs to her. She sighs loudly. "But I need ta look up crab cake recipes though," she groans out. Her freezer was kind of full.

"Cass, I won't help ya unpack unless I'm bribed with coffee," she assures her having picked up on that part of the conversation.

As for compliments to her accessories, "Always happy ta have work praised. I'm sure it will sound beautiful Cass, and a good alibi fer pranks ta attend," she giggles. "I may have done some forgeries lately." After getting a look from some of the mundies she scowls at them as she flicks her earrings, "Hammer and anvil, just tiny size fer this kinda work. I am not calling myself a jeweler, I'm far, far, faaar too aggressive fer that phrase."

"So, I'm doing great. Made the pale moonlight dance in my forge, a silvery SUPposed prize fer the future," then decides to add a few more things, "Does coding count as crafting? And what about Sarah? Any new gowns in yer future?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’m looking forward to it!” it was important to support other artists of the Freehold. And it was made easier when they were so talented.

Now that was new! “I had never considered that! But I can see how that would be helpful, and also very creative.” Praise in her voice. She then wonders if that would work when she wanted to sing for a crowd? Could she do what Cassandra had described?

Wait a second…unpacked…decorate? Cassandra’s place had looked really well put together when Sera visited. Did she move? It wasn’t unheard of, maybe some place that was bigger or closer to things. “Well, if you ever need help, just let me know. I did go to school for interior design and would be happy to help if you needed. Not that I think you do.” It was just a friendly offer.

Cassandra wanting to see what Sera would be changing made her a little sad actually. It wasn’t just her home; it was her home with Rhodes. But she missed showing off her decorating skill. Maybe she should just buy a second home and use it for Freehold gatherings.

Laughing at Circe’s puns and jokes, “Wish I could help you with a recipe, but cooking is not my thing.” Nope, that was dangerous.

“The earrings turned out beautiful! You might not call yourself a jeweler, but you have skill.” There was no denying that. If she kept at it? Who knows what the Summer could create.

A single nod, “I have a few in the design process. I’m doing a jacket for someone currently, so all my attention has been on that.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie arrived!

Hard to miss, as she burst into the little sweet shop as if she had run all the way here. Actually, she probably did. Yet she was not really breathing hard. Monkey has good cardio.

Wearing a cute blue sundress and open-toed sandals, Sonnie's head swiveled about dramatically, "Did I miss the cookies?!" Spotting the group (again, hard to miss, given they were THREE FAIREST) she spun over with a smile. "Greetings, ladies! Am I late?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"School? Who need that edu-mu-cation thing," she laughs. Self taught was Circe. As for the cooking, "Wait? There's something I do better than you Sarah? Wow," she is having fun. "Shame. I've a quantity issue. They were BIG crabs."

"I'm certain they will enjoy getting jacked by you Sarah," she assures her, "Yer work will always be as adored as Cass's music. And good on ya ta not have too many things in the burner." Blue hand gives a thumbs up, "It can get overwhelming when ya do too much together I've found."

"Fashionably so Sonny," she assures the monkey Beast, "Fashionably so. And the cookies have deployed already," Circe faux pouts in sadness, "You have missed the first division the cookiedom's sent off. So sad oh sob sob sob," Circe actually says the word sob. "You must wait for the second division now to enjoy the presence of cookies."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread