Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The apartment is more of an open floor loft, walls bare red brick and floor a darker wood. It was clearly a loft that was done by hand. The living room area had oversized couches covered by a beige fabric with brightly colored pillows and a coffee table made from a door and other pieces were clearly done by hand. Soft white LED lights were strung around the room in various places. A book shelf was in the process of being refinished, a sheet under it and various cans of stain around it. Boxes of books were stacked near it, books spilling out onto the floor. One of the shelves was clearly in the process of being redone, most of the paint scraped off it. One section was more put together with various books on shelfs and a comfortable looking chair. The books looked older, some in different languages.

There is a piece of art framed and displayed. It's a beautiful mess of absinthe green, the fabled green fairy is flitting about furniture that is currently within Aurora's loft. Things she'd so lovingly restored.

Near the kitchen area was brewing equipment. A traditional carboy, with some beer fermenting in it, as well as a more advanced fermenter.

Her fav part of the loft? Her bed. Which was full of fabric, with a rigged canopy system, also full of flowing fabric and soft white lights mixed in with the hanging fabric. Near a window was a ballet bar with colored mats beneath it. There was also a hula-hoop with five prongs that stuck out on it, as well as a sword, plus some odd looking wired fan thing.

She had reached out to Apollo , setting up a time to have him come over. It would be good to get to know the only other member of her Path. Casual was the thing for today, and she wore comfortable pants and a tank top.
    Apollo Matt

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The brief had been comfortable clothes and that is what Apollo was going to wear. He wore a pair of black under Armor sweat pants which a white tank top from the same brand. He carried a pair of furry, monster feet slippers in his bag for when he got to Aurora's place. On route he had wondered what her place would look like, he imagined it was minimalist with plenty of natural lighting.

Still, he would soon find out. He took a moment and rang the bell.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing the door bell, she hurries over, opening the door and flashing a smile, “Hey! Come on in.” stepping off to the side so he could enter. “Thanks for coming over, can I get you something to drink? I pretty much have everything.” Mostly beer, but there was juice, some soda and water.

It was going to take some getting used to about just how damn big this guy was.

Closing the door, she walks into the kitchen, grabbing herself an energy drink. “How’ve you been? Settling in ok?” always good to make sure.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo took a look at the brewing equipment "Aurora, I like you more already. I'll take a beer, but what are you making here? Rum? Whiskey?" Apollo goes in his bag and pulls out his fluffy animal claw slippers and puts them on. "You said comfy."
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Following his gaze, she laughs, “What kind? I have a summer ale and a chocolate stout.” Depending which he says, she’ll pull a bottle from the fridge, handing it to him, along with an opener that was hanging on the fridge door. “That one is a new recipe, Habanero Hopper. It’s an experiment to see how much habanero is needed for the right amount of kick. Second batch actually, first was horrible.” She can admit it, that first batch was a nightmare.

“Haven’t tried making harder liquor yet, though I’ve debated trying to make Absinthe.” She drinks enough of the stuff.

Eyes widen as she smirks seeing the slippers, “I did, didn’t I? And you're the first to actually take me up on it!” quickly looking around and moving to slide her feet into her own slippers. Not as much fun as his, they were rainbow colored and soft, the soft being what sold her. “Maybe I need to get a more fun pair soon. I like yours!” motioning to the couch and love seats, she sits herself down.

“Glad we’re getting to do this. Feels like a lot was thrown around when your first arrived and I want to answer any questions. Like, seriously, any questions.”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo grinned "I take comfortable very seriously." He took a sip of his beer. "But that Concilium meeting. I think cluster fuck adequately described it." He paused "Naturally I have questions. A lot of questions. Some of which I do not think I want answers to." Mainly on if Corn had actually practiced his Eugenics. "Pheonyx broke the law, and tried to sweep it under the carpet. I don't think Corn speaking helped her case at all. But... do the Guardians... Sentinels? usually create un-necessary escalations and try to force people into challenging them to a duel?"
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her head nods once, “As you should.” Comfortable was important.

Did she want the hard questions? Not really. But she figured it was important to see where his head was at and if she could explain anything.

“Always best to ask the questions then assume the answers.” That was a good way to fuck things up. Leaning back, she sips her drink, listening, forming replies in her mind. “Corn is, well,” a pause, “passionate about things he deems important. Though I think sometimes he speaks without truly thinking it through. But I like to believe his heart is in the right place, even if his words fail.” Trying to see Corn in a better light. “As to the Guardians escalate like that?” a shake of her head, “I’ve only seen a few issue Duel challenges, but they each had a valid reason. One was issued to the sitting Hierarch to challenge how wise he was. I heard about Winter’s Duel, but I wasn’t here to witness it, so can’t really comment on it. To be honest, it’s not a tactic I’m particularly thrilled about, but there are times when it is needed.” Was the last meeting a good reason? Not to her, but she knew Winter saw things differently. “We all have different views on Duels and what earns one. What is your opinion on it?”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo took a drink and pondered Aurora's question for a moment. "I think a Duel Arcane is the last option once the parties have both been adults about the situation and tired to resolve their differences or at least sit down and talk about the issues like adults. However, in some instances it is unavoidable such as the Hierarch incident you mentioned."

"And on a happier topic. You should totally make Absinthe. You are also a master of life so your natural ingredients will be the best quality ever seen."
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Oh, we’re supposed to be adults?” clearly joking. “We’ve had others in the past who just could not act like adults. Made discussing anything a problem.” She was so over the politics. “That aside, I agree. I don’t think a Duel should be issued at every slight. Cause last I checked, we were adults and should be able to sit down and talk about things.” One would think. “Do you have any interest in politics? I only ask cause I don’t really know you, but you seem to have a level head on your shoulders.”

Laughing, “Making things like Absinthe is a bit more of a process and things need to be exact. But, I like your faith in me! I’ll get a batch going and let you know.” Would be good to try it again.

“So I remember you mentioning looking for outdoor places, been able to find any you like?”
    she wished she knew of more, but nature wasn’t this Shaman’s thing. “I was thinking of hitting up a hiking trail next weekend if you wanted to come.” Get to know him, get outside.

“I almost forgot! I had planned on ordering some Thai, can I interest you in some? My treat!” cause drinking on an empty stomach tended to be bad.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo laughed "I know right? Back in New York I totally suggested we have a concilium social at one of those adult play areas with bouncy castles, trampolines, slides and ball pools... That suggestion went down like a lead balloon I am telling you!"

"I went to Kalithea park the other day, some good views from there and I am always down for a hike!" Apollo smiled at Aurora "I never say no to food"
    Apollo

11. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread