(Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal just shrugged when Aurora dug deeper, spilling a little bit of wine onto his hand and licking it up quickly. "I don't know. What does 'trying' even mean?" He looked at her, then dropped his eyes. "I mean," a sigh, "no, I don't think that I have been trying very much. I haven't seen any point in it yet." And that was something he hadn't admitted to anyone yet, not even to Kaze. Did he want to change? He thought back to the discussion with Corn - there wasn't really a strong drive for anything in him.
    Luckily the Shaman offered a way out of the deep topics. "Eh, I think that sweetness only distracts from what matters. It's tres uncultured." He was grinning widely, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Maybe you're right and we should drop the heavy stuff for now."

He didn't really reply to her trust-thesis. Yeah, it was a dangerous world - but that was the reason he was so hellbent on enjoying his life somehow. "Pass on the park - I'm not really an outdoor-person." And with that he toasted her yet again.

Time flies! Wanna fade to black with less depressing small-talk?
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Taking smaller sips of the wine, she listens, thinking. “I suppose trying means what you want it to mean. It means taking a chance. I’ve let many chances go, and trust me, it sucks.” Did she regret not taking those chances? No. It had helped shape her into who she now was. “Then maybe we both need to decide to start trying. I mean, when you look at it, what’s the worst that could happen?” they have fun, learn something new.

Smirking, Extrêmement inculte." Probably one of the few times she had used French outside her studies. Felt weird.

“It’s not about being an outdoor-person, it’s about trying something new. But,” a free hand was held up, “I won’t push it.”

Good to wrap here Was a fun scene!

3. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread