Obrimos, Represent

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Social Chameleon
    Nevermore
    Nimbus

Nimbus:

Smoke rises from him and the area is filled with the faint scent of gunpowder.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 6
    Speed: 10

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0
    Tracker

Nevermore Scenes

PRE

"Wot gives with this Corn fellow?" He asked curiously. "Seems he's got a right burn up his ass 'bout the city?"

His manner and body language certainly seemed relaxed, but Phoenyx can tell from the keen gaze of his eyes that he's trying to figure out the landmines of the city - before he steps in one.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx looks a little curious. "I have not seen your interaction with him, so I am not certain to what you are referring. If he has continued to argue against the Council's ruling then I can only hypothsize. There was no trial, per se, but he adamantly defended my actions. He feels the letter of the law did not convey accurately the intent, since there was no breach of secrecy even though a vulgar spell was used."

The Arrow sipped from her cup. "Magus.... ah, Councillor Corn is just as adamant with his beliefs as Councillor Puck or myself. He expresses all his thoughts in words to others. I admit I sometimes find it difficult to extract the meaning from all the words he uses. I see it as an exercise in understanding the verbose."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Social Chameleon
    Nevermore
    Nimbus

Nimbus:

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgar 0
    Tracker

Nevermore Scenes

PRE

He snrks softly, nodding. "'e does waffle on a bit, aye," the libertine replies, clearly amused.

"Any advice for the new bloke on the block?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The First Talon thought for a moment. "We are a small concillium. All actions, good or ill, are noted. Make sure they are the right ones - the ones you would do again if the circumstance repeat. Then you are being true to your innermost self and to your soul." She offered a small smile. "Not specific to our concillium, perhaps, but no less true for it."

Phoenyx frowned for a moment then added, "There has been little conflict with the Seers here of late, but the Arrow remain on guard as is our duty. A possible Banisher has been seen - we do not know enough yet to be sure but several individuals are following up on the sighting. There is little else to tell."

If Nevermore meant the political landscape, he was asking the wrong mage.

She looked between the two. "With the situation being as is, I am content to continue to serve as councillor until the Path chooses to elect another to the position. I will inform Winter of the decision. Should either of you feel the need to call another Path meeting, please feel free to do so. I will be present at all other official meetings, though I tend to attend impromptu gatherings less."

Social Chameleon
    Nevermore
    Nimbus

Nimbus:

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgar 0
    Tracker

Nevermore Scenes

PRE

"That's fine with me," he replies. "I... don't plan on getting between you and Winter on this."

Nevermore shrugged, expression thoughtful, before adding. "I'm what the Council considers an arrow of sorts... if you need help, feel free to ring."

Close there Since it's been a bit?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx looks at Nevermore curiously. "An Arrow of sorts? I would be very curious to see what the Free Council considers an Arrow." There is a dark sparkle in her eyes. She doubted any of the Free Council she had need to date could match an Arrow in combat, but it would be exciting to see them try.

"If there is nothing else, then I shall see you all at the next Official Concillium, if not before."

Closing up the thread. Thanks for an interesting scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread