Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

042022 Ventrue Meeting Lady L

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque listened to the exchanges, his eyes tracing between the two. The stunning looking one had a degree of naivety to him but in the same stroke Jacque admired the attempts to foster a neutral ground. Nevertheless, it was unlikely to ever be truly free of politicking and manipulation in any cluster of Kindred. It was downright foolish to think otherwise. The Lord's eyes followed Milton's steps as he departed the room, leaving another vacant seat at the table. "It sounds like Doctor Walker's concerns are addressed in our intent then," he added at the conclusion of Robert's words.

"The Priscus of Haunts, the Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, has approached me with a desire for a meeting between our families. She is an influential member of the Domain and someone I've worked closely with through my tenure in Sacramento." Looking between the two men he added, "I believe it would be productive to build alliances between our families through such a meeting, but the matter is open for discussion."

Blood Hunt:

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William smiled at Jack "It's a no brainer. I am certainly in." plus Helen was a Nosferatu and she was not in the Invictus so a potential Ally. There were possibly more non-Invictus in the Nosferatu's ranks but that was something he needed to learn. He turned to look at Robert, internally he smirked. There of course would be no objections but it was amusing to act like their may be.
    William Walker
    Active Powers: None

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

"No objections," he replied with a small shrug - there was literally no reason to, after all, despite the glance from Walker. "I am curious to what end - shared projects, shared resources?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The Priscus of Haunts spoke of increasing familiarity between our families," The Lord responded to the question.

His eyes shifted between the two remaining Lords, "I'm glad you both appreciate the opportunities this meeting may develop. I'll provide further details when a date is set."

"Those were the main topics I wished to cover with so many new faces among the Lords," the Lord spoke, albeit dismayed at the departures, "I offer one last call for any other business before we adjourn to enjoy the rest of our evening."

With William Walker announcing he will be leaving the Venue and only 2 days left on the scene, feel free to post ahead of him.

Blood Hunt:

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing no further topics of business to discuss, Jacque adjourned the meeting. The rest of the evening was spent enjoying the luxury and amenities that the yacht provided.

We're over time so I'm closing the scene.

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread