Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It had been a busy couple of weeks, anything that wasn’t related to the Coronation had been put on the back-burner.

Including the suit, she wanted to make for Anatole.

So here she was, in one of the meeting rooms of Funderland, late in the evening. All the employees had gone home for the night, or so she thinks. Reminding herself that they would still have to be careful. Both the Tavern and her coffee shop were going through some renovations.

Coffee, tea and muffins (in numerous flavors) had been brought and were arranged on the table. As well as numerous sketch books and a few sample pieces of fabric that she found.

The Nix sat in one of the chairs, sipping from her cup as she waited. Casual was the name of the game this evening, so she wore loose fitting jeans and a flannel shirt over a black tank top.
    Anatole Yumyumcrow
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

A quiet knock heralds the burned dwarf's appearance. Anatole is dressed in slacks and a red shirt with a ratty brown scarf looped around his neck. He moves quickly into the room and gently closes the door. Like the Emerald Queen, the Paladin of Shadows respects the need for discretion.

"Seraphina."

He gives off a grandfatherly smile and inclines his head. The wizened's eyes fall onto the sketch books with surprising eagerness, given the muffins on offer.

"I see you've already been working on... some suggestions."

Perhaps even more surprisingly, Anatole was very interested in the material the Seraphina had brought with her.

"I'll have tea."

His eyes had not left the material. With an effort he raised them, letting them grudgingly succumb to the enthralling Nix's beauty, and found a seat.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a warm welcoming smile as Anatole entered and she stood, “Anatole, I’m so glad you were able to make time for us to meet up.” She didn’t quite know what he did, but he still took the time to agree to meet up.

Looking to the books, “I have! Anytime I get an idea I like to put it on paper, rather it be a design or a way to make it more special. Sometimes it’s a certain material top really make the idea stand out, or something that just fits the intended person perfectly.” She always had ideas swimming around in her mind.

“Sure!” and sets to work pouring him a cup and setting it down, cream and sugar set off to the side, “It’s called Sunrise Melody Green Tea. A new tea company sent me samples of their new flavors for spring, and this one was amazing. It’s green tea with light strawberry and orange flavors balanced by lemongrass. Refreshing and not overly sweet in my opinion. But if you don’t like it, I have other flavors with me.” Always good to have backup.

“How’ve you been?” she asks, genuinely interested in his answer.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

"Making the suit match the person, eh? 'Tis a fine craft. A fine way to do such a thing. I think I will enjoy this."

The wizened gave a crooked smile as Seraphina spoke, however his eyes turned dubious and he frowned at the tea.

"Green tea? Flavours?"

Still, he shrugged and received the cup that the Fairest poured. His thick fingers enfolded the cup and he raised it, hesitantly, to his nose.

"Well. Not my normal thing, but alright..."

He sipped tentatively, his face a racing mix of emotions before he nodded, ever so slightly.

"How have I been doing? Swimmingly, might be the best response. A lot of plans finally coming together. Even have a little shopping trip planned. This suit of yours is most timely. And what of yourself? I don't keep up with the courtly gossip much myself, see. How are you and Rhodes? Whose idea was it for the Coronation feast this year, it was excellent. I really liked it."

He settled more deeply into his seat, cast one long glance toward the door, then relaxed.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A single nod, “Of course. There is that old saying, that clothes make the man. And having a suit tailored and designed specifically for you is important. I know not everyone is keen on standing out, a well fitted suit, in a color that compliments, makes a statement to a room.” At least, it did to her.

“Thank you for trying it, I know some who are just stuck in their ways and not willing to try something a bit different. And again, if you don’t like it, I have some regular tea with me.”
    Always have options for your guests.

She takes the chance to sip at her own tea as she listened. “That’s wonderful to hear! Always a relief when plans finally come together. Can be a stressful time before that, always worried.” Thankfully, she didn’t have anything too serious in progress. “I wish you all the luck with it.” And she meant it. “I don’t know of much gossip myself, but I do try and make sure I touch base with everyone at some point. See if there is anything they need.” It was just who she was. “And we’re good, thank you! It’s certainly been an experience.” Not a bad one, but still. “The feast this year was a collaboration of the Court as a whole. I think it’s important to get input from each Spring, and when I do, it always exceeds all expectations. And thank you! I’ll pass that along, everyone worked hard.”

Eyes follow his to the door, “Expecting someone?” a bit confused.

“So tell me, what do you look for in a suit?”
    opening one of the sketch pads and picking up a pencil.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole matches Seraphina's firm nod.

"The clothes make the man. That is exactly what I think. You may have noticed I've been acquiring suits for our more formal occasions, even when my funds were low. Always, it is about how one presents oneself. I. Eh. I find that a suit is an extension of the person - a projection, if you will. And the choice of suit tells you so much. A cheap suit speaks of poverty - either monetary or in spirit. An expensive suit expresses power, wealth, confidence. A well chosen suit that compliments the form and is suited to the occasion - well, that allows you to set the scene and project whatever you want. A good suit is as valuable as any armour."

He paused and sipped at his tea. Over the rim of his cup, he followed the Nix gaze as she tracked his own eyes.

"Forgive the Ashen paranoia. Always expecting trouble. Even here."

He gave a smile and laid down his cup once again, eyes drifting once again to the materials Seraphina had bought with her.

"Thank you."

He replied, smiling again in acknowledgement of the Spring Courtier's encouragement at his success. He waited politely while she spoke.

"What do I look for in a suit. Depends on the suit, really. Depends on what I want it for."

A look ghosted across the wizened's face - an unusual fragment ill suited to his wide, burned, features: a look that spoke of a leaner, thinner man; An arrogant face, accustomed to command. Then it was gone. Anatole was smiling still; his teeth gleamed in the curls of his soft beard. Hands gestured into empty space.

"I don't have that many right now. The one's I have a simple things for... formalities... one would think. They are, regretably, on the poorer side of things but hey will suffice for now. I have the means to obtain better."

A pause.

"What I would like is something that suits my role as Paladin of Shadows. Something suited for our Coronations and Freehold business."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A quick nod of her head, “Very well stated!” the dwarf knew his suits, while she was learning as she was going.

Waving off the apology, “I understand, I’ve learned to listen to that paranoia over the years.” Being married to an Autumn would do that.

She wasn’t sure what to make of the look before it passed. Anatole was another Lost she knew very little about, a more private man.

“I’m glad you have the means to obtain better ones. If you find one you love, but it doesn’t fit, let me know and I’ll tailor it for you.” She’d come across that many times, a pair of pants she loved, but the fit was off.

Eyes light up as she moves another sketchbook over, “Now, I have some basic knowledge of what a Paladin of Shadows does. So I’m able to venture into the Hedge and find a Market for some materials to build upon that and your own Mantle. It would of course be made of the finest material, so while not within the Hedge you radiate the seriousness of your position.” The pencil tapping on the book, her mind working, “As to the Hedge part of the suit, almost anything is possible, so long as the material can be obtained of course. Things such as shadows, darkness, the brisk cold of an Autumns evening. I can add more, uh, powerful effects, like my necklace and jacket. But those will require you putting something into it as well.” It would need part of him.

Flipping another sketch book open, she turns it so Anatole can see the sketches, “Now these are just ideas, I want you to tell me what you like and what you hate. This suit is for you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole tilted his head, listening as the Nix got down to business. His eyes remained fixed on the notebook and the sketches.

"Of course. Hedge crafting is like Pledge Crafting - both parties need to give something in the exchange. I am willing to give whatever you or the Hedge require to make this suit."

Acceptance and determination both framed his features as he spoke; his eyes rose steadily to meet Seraphina's own gaze.

"Hmmm. A like all of this, and would take them all if I could. We are, however, talking about a suit for my role within the Ash. Now many of the sketches imply a mix of light and dark - especially in those blazers - which is probably not quite appropriate in this circumstance. Now this other suit, here, this one that is all black and charcoal grey - I like that! It is moving in the right direction."

His fingers tapped on the sketches as he reached out and moved his hand along the notebooks and sketch pads.

"If possible, could you incorporate the coat, rather than a blazer, as you have drawn here."

His hand hovered over the sketch with the coat.

"How about we tie in the Hedge Craft there: a coat made from shadow."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

He understood, so she just nods. No need to explain it anymore.

Eyes look at the different sketches as he talks about them. What he liked, what he didn’t like. A few nods here and there as a translucent hand takes notes. The colors were noted that he liked.

“A coat rather than a blazer? Sure.” Flipping to a clean page, she attempts to sketch out what he was putting together. Coat instead of blazer.

“The coat made from shadow? Most certainly! What did you want the shadows to do?”
    shadow wasn’t something she’d worked with before, but she was excited by the challenge. “We could also use something like Spider Silk to sew the shadows together. Spider silk is great at adding strength and toughness not only to the coat, but you as well. If you wanted to go that route anyways. This is one hundred percent about you and for you. Everything from colors, to fit to what it’s made of.” Mens suits were still a bit of mystery, but they were fun and challenge.

The weekend got away from me, sorry the reply is late. As a player, I understand what he is looking for, but I cannot seem to find a good picture to save my life...lol
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole shuffled his seat so that he could get a better view of Sera's drawings. He ended up stabbing a thick thumb on one of her designs.

"Yes. Like that. Knee length or longer... Maybe? I have an idea for an effect that makes me appear to rise out of the shadows. I have no idea if such a thing is possible... And spider silk sounds quite appropriate for an Ashen Courtier!"

His hands gesticulated wildly in front of him.

"And I like the high collar. Very silver age... I like it!"

A hand strayed to his beard.

"What would I like it to do? Enhance my fearsome demeanour. Or else assist with making a statement stick without having the need to rely on Fear all the time."

Something to enhance either Intimidation or Persuasion, if that is possible - YYC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread