Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Those Cast Aside) Getting Air

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 10, 2022 : (Those Cast Aside) Electric Boogaloo
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was tempted to try flirting with Oliver at this point, given his nervousness. But two things stopped her. His possible lingering loyalty to Anne was the higher priority. The lower? Her track record of flirting with guys that turned out to be gay in this town. 1 hit out of the last 8.

Circe smiles at Titania, "LA Hedge and courts are pretty much the urban hellscape Hollywood movies predicated it'd become," she'd made so much monies selling from the Bay to LA. "So, low bar Titania."

Circe sips her coffee. Exaggeration? Maybe, but she hated LA traffic.

"What really helps that the bosses are all friends," she assures Oliver and Titania, "None of that, follow my gang's boss ta hate the other gang shit. Unlike the previous leadership," Circe pulls out a Krimpet and makes a sound of disgust. Then pauses, "That's at the prior boss meetings, not the cake."

She feels she is assuring them. "I mean, it was really, really," Circe says really a few more times VERY rapidly, "Weird when the Summer muscle-head is the voice of peace between the four courts. I called the previous bosses out on that when I met with them," Circe laughs, "Oh ho ho ho! That actually got 'em to stop each time. Guess it didn't compute. It didn't fer me," she points the Krimpet at herself and bites into it.

Oh, these were nice. It had creme filling. Good thing she had pockets to take samples. She'd have to bring some of these for bartering with hobs.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She nods solemnly collauding Circe and her mantra. "See, the good thing in Sacramento is that we're all friends", she says with an amiable smile, "nobody is bound to another's will, and if you need help, it's just a matter of asking", she says, buttering a scone and pushing it to the piglet's mouth.
    "and there are a lot more perks. Isn't that great?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

sorry I've been absent, I'm still low spoons, but!

With this we can start the rolling!
    Titania Vincent can you please begin with rolling a Manip +Persuasion

If Origins Circe wants to help she can roll first and you can tagteam/teamwork the rolls

5. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is all smiles, saleswoman smiles and body posture. She is a Fairest and she will use that dammit.

"So many perks, comes with so many, let's say merchants, in the Freehold and leave it at that." She assures the pig man, "Friends are better than enemies, for the former will pay yer bail whilst the latter backs up the toilet in yer jail, uuuuugh," that smile drops as she shakes her head at that possible joke, "That wasn't fun."

Then the smile is back along with the saleswoman pitching her product tone, "But that shit ain't gonna happen here, as ya can tell from our," she points the Krumpet quickly between Titania and herself, "Verbal gazeteer. With our lil' community backstabbing is the thing ya need not fear, even over really good beer, ours is a community of friendship and I hope that is clear, we'd welcome ya ta be chainless with us here."

2 from Manip Pers Striking Looks

ooc Vincent Titania should get a +2 to her roll
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

It's been a minute.

So Circe Origins if you want to roll for Manip +Persuasion to keep going you can, if not you can proceed however you want - even if it's to close the Scene!

9. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

(Trying to talk the talk)Glamour 2 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Diplomacy of the gentle kind is frozen in thought? Well, Circe had a Summer answer to that.

"Ya know what? Cazzo. E fanculo. Fanculo duro, è un insulto ai cani quando la chiami una cagna. I'll be honest with ya Olly. I'd have been willing ta have the feds hunting me with SWAT for years, and who have done it if friends hadn't talked me out of it, ta use a rocket launcher ta blow up Ann. She is closer ta being one of THEM than one of us. She makes fetches, hurts others for fun, and ya can't get away from that where we Lost want communities she wants slaves. It ain't something I want around, is what I'm saying. Sure you don't want ta be her property either. So, yeah, fuck her hard."

3 successes

ooc: I am willing to end scene if you are.

11. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Oliver looks between the Fairests beady eyes watery, his lower lip quivers around his tucks. The words obviously doing something to the Ogre. Who silently cries, shaking lightly and nodding slightly.

Who knows if the Ogre would retain any of this in the morning, but at least the Fairests now have found a way through the bulwark of the Ogre's loyalty without engaging his fearsome rage.

1 success

Cool Beans, End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread