Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Those Cast Aside) Getting Air

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 10, 2022 : (Those Cast Aside) Electric Boogaloo
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

0 Scenes

Pulled from the stuffy meeting room, finds Oliver the porcine professor leaning heavily against the textured wall of Funderland's offices.

For a moment the Ogre just breathes. Then he looks at the Lost who've joined him.

Alright, we're splitting the Scene those who want to talk to Oliver this is the place!

2. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Most of the Lost, especially those who still had a fair recollection of their time in Arcadia and who had been bound to the more amiable of the Fair Ones, knew that to replace a strong bond you needed something cut of the same cloth.
    A habit will always be replaced by an - hopefully healthier - one, in this case, if they wanted Oliver to spill the beans, and not spill his or their blood, they'd have to cut the cause at the root and either turn his loyalty for Anne in contempt, or change that deep seated desire altogether.
    Luckily, they both had the assets and the Contracts for it.
    "Aaaah, finally. It was starting to get too crowded inside. Besides, I couldn't bear to stand another minute in the presence of that bear of a man", she says in a conspiratorial tone while getting closer to Oliver, "Right?", she winks.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

4. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

The door opens a moment after the Oliver and Titania had been outside. Circe was a lady woman of her word. She'd delivered snacks. And still had a few and naturally had retrieved her coffee. Coffee, puns, and guns were a good description of Circe.

Circe opens up a packet and tries chewing on an Ostrich meat stick as she hears Titania talking shit about Liam. "Actually Tits, I'd say he's pretty un-bearable. He's not a Beast ya know," she bites into the Ostrich meat. Blinks. Her posture screams confusion. "Okay, giant bird doesn't taste like chicken. Just weird. Either of ya want anything?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Oliver twiters, a soft breathy thing.

"Yes, um, yes, air is good." he says while his beady eyes flick around scanning for, well. Anything. "oh yes," he says to Circe about the snacks, nodding his piggy ears flap as he slowly reaching to grab something for himself.

"thank you," he says looking about the area, with a smile, "thank you,"

if you want to get right into it, we can do social rolls or Contract work! Or we can have a slower build up for this conversation either works

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Just tea for me, thank you", she says all the while she's hovering inside the Piggy's private space, "wouldn't want to lose my perfect shape, yes?", she winks.
    "You have such cute ears, Mr. Oliver", she says impishly, "I bet they'll be so fluffy after a bath. Oh, and maybe pierce one of them with those pirates earring. Oliver looks a bit like Jack Sparrow, don't you think Circe?", she says. "Oh, can I call you Oliver? I think we're going to be great friends from now on"

Slow buildup sounds more fun
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yer welcome friend," Circe's load is lighter thanks to Oliver, and she lets Titania be the hanging on distraction for Oliver. She was certainly shiny enough to pull it off, with the little light show.

Her left ear twitches and flicks as Titania brings attention to the pig ears. She'd not comment on the pig ears. Could be a sensitive subject. Circe could do subtle instead. It was possible. She might not make a pun about hearing and sensitivity. Circe frowns, "Will not pun about Titania being the only basic ears here."

Circe sips her coffee to get rid of the ostrich taste. Then tilts her head at the inquiry by Titania. "He needs the hat," is her contribution. "And much rum ta get the Johnny Depp stagger going."

Going tortoise it seems, no problem with that.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Oliver sputters, head shaking, ears flopping as a very obvious blush flushes is piggy pink complexion.

"Oh...I...uh, um....thank you......?" eventually he finds his voice, acute destress and confusion colour the syllables he manages to force passed his lips.

"I don't...I don't think I hold a candle to sir Johnny Depp, but I thank you all the same." he continues after a long moment with his beady eyes twitching between Titania ans Circe.

Flushing further, "You both are very....beautiful. it would be a shame to compare either of you to simple mortal Hollywood starlets. You glow....and I don't just mean I mean, not um." he smiles a shaky smile.

11. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Piggy was bashful and unintentionally a little suave? What was the term? Adorable dork or something like that? Well, Circe had something to counter with.

"She glows," Circe sips her coffee whilst pointing the jerky stick at Titania, "I smolder. I feel far too blue ta glow. On the plus side, neither of us have one of those all my clothes go 1980s fashion curses," the Summer Queen sighs with a pained look crossing her face at some memory. "That was weird. The kind without the Y."

"Though I do think the tricorn would look good on ya Oliver," she finishes the oddly flavored jerky. "Won't work too good fer me. Three points is kind of the maximum a head can have before it gets tacky and," Circe smirks as her ears bounce up and down, "I already have two. Anatomy can make fashion a pain, Mask hides a lot when it comes ta what fits and what don't."

She'd met another Summer who couldn't wear shoes because of his clawed feet and had been going around in naught but flip flops. She'd introduced him to hiking sandals, sturdy and open for his parts. Summer was so lucky to have some as smart and clever as her in charge.

13. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Yes", she says, a devilish grin and a finger slowly tracing the piggie's neck, "Masks hide a lot".
    "Hmm, what about juicy bacon for breakfast", she whispers into Oliver's ears before stepping back.
    "Well, Sacramento is a lot friendlier than San Francisco or Los Angeles. Aren't we?", she asks Circe.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

15. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

To the Fairests Oliver's face might have caught fire were he an Elemental, as is the Ogre snuffles out a bashful, halfway hysterical laugh, capped with a pigish snort as he wrings his fingers together.

Compulsively swallowing before returning to his tea, "You’re...ah...You’re, too kind." he manages to stutter out, his eyes fluttering between the ladies and everything else he could put an eye on.

"Yes, uh, from what I've seen so far, yes, Sacramento seems to be, un....very friendly."

Looking between the Fairests again, he tries and fails to smile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread