Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2203) Ash and Emerald

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 20, 2022 : (2203)Spring Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Why, thank you..."

Anatole began shortly before he was all but engulfed by the gorgeous Telluric. One might have heard the burned dwarf squark as he experienced just how strong Titania Vincent mantle had become. He was blushing by the time the Fairest's embrace had ended and moon dust would glitter in in his beard for the rest of the evening.

"No, I am not. My hair always seems soft. Has done ever since I escaped the forge where I was worked."

Anatole whispered back with a smile and cunning arch to his bushy brows. He sighed, looking at the scattered provender and then shrugged.

"I can tell you've been getting stronger. Must have taken a lot of focus to attain that."

The wizened ran his eyes over the Fairest's lovely form; they were not so crass as to linger, instead they switched back to watch as a rose budded in her hair and swivelled to watch a puff of moon dust dissipate across the ground. He turned slightly as Sonnie Wu made her announcement, chuckled, bobbed his head in the Beast's direction.

"This is indeed your Sovereign's night. Your Court has done a marvellous job and I'm quite envious."

He didn't let his compliment linger and focussed his gaze on Titania once more. His voice grew more serious.

"I have secured our finances."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She smiles, with the shyness gone, she now basks in the reaction she always seems to elicit in her audience, the dwarf - and a friend to boot - a prime example at that.
    She lingers closer for a few moments, doing a small pirouette as if to give him a better view, sending a storm of moondust scattering in the aether and spreading the petals of the few budding roses wracking her mantle.
    "Yes, thank you. I've been working hard. Not to say you haven't changed either. I think we're closer to our goals now", lust and greed befall her visage at once.

"Did you?", she asks excited, "How? When do we...?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

The Fairest's hunger is infectious. Anatole grins - a very wizened type of grin: lust, hunger, cynicism, cruelty, even joy.

"Oh so very powerful...."

His glitter under his heavy brows. They swivel quickly to stare at the Vernal Sovereign and the Dread Lord, then snap back to stare openly at Titania.

"Soon now. Very soon."

There is excitement brewing in his own voice.

"The Spring Coronation is very impressive this year. Were you involved in organising this year?"

4. Likes , liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The fairest grins. Going ahead, there's much to prepare. But for now, they should relish the moment. "We all worked together on the decoration. Some elements were added by Seraphina at the last minute, a surprise of sort", she smile, "She's good with this sort of things"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

8 days left folks!

7. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Oh she is. She is."

Anatole drops into a reverent silence as he takes in the view and the atmosphere.

"You know, she has offered to craft me a suit from the Hedge. I am rather looking forward to seeing it."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She nods, lingering closer, "She's a talented hedge spinner. To boot, I could improve on her craft if you wish something really outstanding. Why, you looking at renewing your wardrobe?", she says smiling, "It's something we'll have to do before we embark on our trip, you know"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

10. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole let his wandering eyes slide up to Titania's face. He lost his train of thought there, for a moment, before he recollected his thoughts.

"No. She offered her services and I said yes. I'll be having some mundane wear prepared for our little adventure - because I can, now. And about time too, I reckon."

He smiled, baring his teeth. The smile was genuine and so was his pleasure.

"I take it you have some suitable attire already picked out?"

He was also genuinely curious to see the Fairest in her element.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Not yet, I was thinking we should coordinate our outfits to match our story", she shakes her head, "Perhaps go on a shopping trip. Now that you mention it, shouldn't we coordinate our Contracts as well?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

At the mention of a shopping trip, Anatole graced Titania with a grandfatherly smile.

"Why not. Sounds different."

He frowned slightly as he nodded in further agreement.

"We could do that. A wise plan. I have a few clauses of Hearth and a goblin contract that might give me an edge during a card game."

He winked expressively.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread