Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2203) Tavern Lawn

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 20, 2022 : (2203)Spring Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

0 Scenes

0 days left. Get your last posts in! I'll be closing the equinox scenes tomorrow!!

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"I do!" He replies with a grin. "Circe's always willing to lend a hand in my experience." That goes double when weapons are involved.

The Colonel looks around, seeing that the night is winding down. Returns his attentions to Liam, offering him an encouraging wink. "Well, it sounds like you've got things right on track. Give my regards to your new friend. And enjoy yourself." A toast with the flask before he takes another sip.

3. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

end scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread