DISPLAYED
(2204) Consilium

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Did Aurora just say that dreams come true?

Well, for a month at least. He was sure there would be a big to do about how Guru had a totally valid reason for missing a mandatory meeting and should totally stay a councilor and face no repercussions for bailing the first time he had real responsibility. Bright side? Maybe they can talk about how he and Phoenyx breached the veil at the theater and just happened to forget to mention it.

Either way? Pow wow time.

Continued in (2204) The Councillors...

2. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Something was going down, Councilors needing to have a side meeting before a big consilium meeting. Something had clearly come up. Better not be seers Apollo thought to himself.

He hadn't noticed Rail's until he spoke, he usually made a point to observe everyone in the room. Jesus H Christ on a bike where did you come from.

He could have hugged Puck when he acknowledged him, instead he offered Puck a wide smile. Concillium meetings were not appropriate for offering a hug... he had been reminded of that a couple of times. Still Moira had spoken to him and everyone seemed to be arriving around the same time. He gave Moira a wave and smiled. "Hey!"

Apollo looked towards the councilors for a few moments. "Think that's anything we need to be worried about?"

Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

4. Likes liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The Consilium hadn't been this crowded for a while, and for once, he was glad things were going back to normal, even though he'd be reluctant to admit he enjoyed the liveliness of the company, if anything it just meant Sacramento got more powerful.
    He sighs, he wasn't one for pleasantries but he did appreciate the social outing.

6. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Viggo

PRE

Viggo rushes through the door just as they're about to close. His clothes have much less thought put into them than the last Concillium, just a Tee-Shirt and his BDU bottoms, and his hair is a mess; but he made it. Having been late to the party, he stands to the side to listen to active conversations and wait until he finds an appropriate time to join one.

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn notices Viggo and gives a wave. "Greetings, Viggo. I think that's the right time to get into contact with you." He approaches that arrow.
    "I would like to inform you that some of us are planning to investigate and have a heart-to-heart discussion with an apostate mage that went against the Mysterium in our last expedition. I am not sure if you have heard, but we have reasons to suspect the man is a Banisher, as he claimed to be working for some Higher Power and wanting to cleanse the world from our kind. Or he could be a wacko hit by a particularly bad bedlam. I want to clarify: We don't know for sure. He was talking to three of us without attacking, although that could be him positioning to take us down in one attack, as we were three, he was one and we have felt his presence through our senses.
    Very soon the discussion with him turned to magic. We won, but didn't kill him because as mentioned, we don't know. Then, he escaped.
    We are planning to investigate further but we would like an arrow to be with us when we try to have this discussion with that fellow.
    Banisher or not, he tried to interfere with Mysterium business.
    "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

10. Likes Ruach, , liked this post

All right, the official part has started. Feel free to use this thread for reactions, whispered comments between each other or the stepping stone into the public speaking thread.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

From the looks of it, things were getting heated. He just wondered what was going to be the latest episode of this soap opera.
    "Wonder what's getting their pants twisted"

14. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo usually smiled, he was generally a happy person. No one in the room knew him well enough to know that fact which in this instance was maybe a blessing. It was as Crystal announced that Aurora would take over the office of councillor that his smile dropped and a small frown appeared. Is this why she didn't acknowledge me into the consillium? Guru was leaving and she was worried I would stand for the position? WOW. The audacity of this woman. I have just arrived and its not something I want. I can't believe she... Apollo took a deep calming breath in, holding it for a few seconds before exhaling. For a moment his expression turned into something else, the frown melted away as he stared into empty space slightly hurt by this situation. It was a couple a breath or two later and he was back in the room, looking towards Crystal with a straight face. He wasn't that type of guy, and needless to say his pride had been dented.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

16. Likes liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer looked on as the Councilors got into a heated debate. He felt that they all needed to get it out, but at the same time it sounded like childhood bickering. Especially from the one called Puck. He understood the need to report when magic was used in front of Sleepers, but there really was something wrong in the way he did it. Especially calling for punishment before all sides could be heard.

When he heard Crystal open up the floor for other business he took it as an opportunity to not only momentarily change the subject but to also bring up who he thought would be the best Councilor between the two Moros.

"With Eulogy gone, there is now an opening for Moros Councilor. I would like to nominate Corn for the position. He has proven himself to be a great mentor and so I think he would be a great Councilor for any new Moros that would join us." Zeromancer spoke.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

18. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn has figured there was some issues and tension between the council members with Puck and Phoenyx on different sides. Then Crystal announced that Eulogy was leaving and that Guru would be stepping down. This sucked big time.

Have we heard that Aurora is master of Spirit now, or not? Corn could use some good news.

Then Zeromancer suggested him for the position and Corn smiled warmly. "Thank you for the show of support and the kind words, Zero. I am honored and if the council agrees, I would take the position of the moros councilor."
    That means three Mystagogue councilors. But beyond that, Zero seemed sincere in his words that Corn was a good mentor. A good teacher, a good daduchos. After hearing that his matter-apprentice Guru was away Corn's confidence in his abilities as a mystagogue have taken a hit. The Mysterium was not about hoarding knowledge, it was about disseminating it.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

20. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread